Symmetric Strength Thread

Who /peclet/ here?

symmetricstrength.com

Other urls found in this thread:

fao.org/docrep/007/y5686e/y5686e07.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who else full blue man mode?

Me. I'm interested to see what will go green first. I've been lifting about 3 months.

>greenman

What would you say the ratio of dumbell rows to pendley rows is?. I do 27.5kg for 10 dumbell rows. Same thing for dumbell shoulder press to overhed press

as someone who has 1 pectoral muscle and has been lifting for almost 3 years now 19y/o

For me it was delts, then quads.

Did it progress slow down from light green to green versus blue to light green?

liftan for a year and only just made 1plate OHP, should I end myself now?

>1 pl8 ohp
>Novice

How fat are you?

>tfw presslet

Not him, but I'm 100 kilos and just got 1pl8 OHP yesterday.

Don't worry bruh. If you want to progress, you should probably do a lot more volume if you haven't started. I raised up my OHP 10 lbs practically over night

>tfw my squat has been stalling for ten thousand years.

isnt this website biased towards manlets? why am I at 6 foot 155lb gunna have my strength compared to shorter people at the same weight?

>has 1 pectoral muscle
que

Yes manlets get flashy colours with lower numbers.

Nah. The only things that matter are weight.

If you're 100 kilos and at your prime, you should be able to lift the same amount for any size height.

dafuq?

No. If you are 7 feet and 100 kilo you are skelly skellington, but if you are are 4'11 and 100 kilo you are moby dick

>tfw
I put DL and OHP as x5, but I do them in 5x5 so I'd assume I'd be able to pull more in 1 serie.

Genetics can make it so certain muscles don't develop properly. I assume that's what happened here.

manlet t-rex junior

Did a year of calisthenics
Never ate much
First gym day was yesterday

If that was your first day, then these numbers are pretty much meaningless. You probably need a few more just to get the technique right, and see how much can you really lift.

What do you guys think of the S.S. TDEE calculator? I think it is too high desu lads

close

>born missing a pec muscle

I know that feel

>What do you guys think of the S.S. TDEE calculator? I think it is too high desu lads

Form your own opinion?

Activity levels based on lifestyle for TDEE calculation:
fao.org/docrep/007/y5686e/y5686e07.htm

>Bicep went green first
>Traps
>rotator cuffs

Not sure how to feel.

FUCK

Any tips?

5'11, 140lbs btw

>Never ate much

>5'11, 140lbs btw

More scoops guys

>that feel when 3 weeks ago my back was subpar.
>that feel when lifting for only 2 months and already novice everything

Fuark bros it feels so good

>do OHP they said
>do bench they said
>do squats they said

I don't know really, I fucked around for like 5 years lifting not knowing what I was doing, not really paying attention to diet, got a qtpi gf and then had bad breakup year later with said qtpi and was really depressed so I went into sad cocoon mode and all I did was work 10 hour days at work and lift, lost 20 pounds, got down to like 10%bf and said fuck it and bulked really clean starting from october to last week (just starting a little cut now cuz I was feeling kinda fat at 14.2%bf.

In that basically 2 month bulk I ate at a 500 cal surplus and only cheated on my diet to drink (once every 2 weeks on avg) and hit macros religiously with clean food chicken veggies rice oats etc.

5' 11"
Start of bulk: 180 lbs
End of bulk: 190 lbs
Bench: 225 x1 ---> 265 x1
Squat: 225 x5 ---> 315 x5
Diddly: 315 x1 ---> 405 x1
OHP: 135 x1 ---> 185 x1

all that really happened in a 2 month period, not really sure how I gained that much strength in all honesty. I'm 185 right now and my strength is holding up pretty well, can still hit all those maxes, though it's getting pretty difficult. Probably gonna cut to like 10%bf and then lean bulk until may and then cut for summer.

I don't have a recent front pic onhand but here's one that I posted in a recent back thread:

ur bf% is probably wrong, try without it

also what website you using?

i'm pretty happy with my strength

>tfw genetically gifted upper body
>tfw have to work on leg day twice as hard
255 x 5 BP
315 x 5 DL
300 x 5 SQ
155 x 5 OHP

Shit forgot pic

Looking good. I'm almost where you were at the start of your bulk, except for bench though.

Started stronglifts program last month, I hope to quickly improve this.

Recently added chin-ups and dips. Was full blue before that. Feels kinda bad, but it won't take long until I'm getting better at it.

dl 102.5
squat 90
bench 70
pendlay rows 57.5
ohp 50
dips bw
chin-ups lmao-15 assisted

>tfw lifting for seven months

>filename

I'm retarded

peclet gang

>untrained middle back

just end it

That's pretty nice actually

Will i make it? Reaches intermediate a while ago, 11 months in. I got a fucked up back with lordosis and pelvic tilt to one side so diddlys are hard for me.

My bench and rowing fucking suck

>genetics
no, not even close what happens

>current year
>legs

easy...one one year training.

goku pls go

>mfw started out as blue man but with proficient lats
How?

because the website retardedly doesnt account for body weight in the pullups

But is does.

Who's the retardedly one now

hunchback of notre dame
>tfw benchlet

properly*

not sure about my shoulders, I'm doing seated db press instead of OHP so I just wrote sum of two dumbbells

I weighed 92 kg at 6'3" with 10 kg added weight when I started out.

:( why

This is what it looks like with pullups

Without pull ups
I do rows but for some reason pull ups just don't work for me.

Youre just a fatty.

1 month in, how did this happen?

Post everything.

1.80 m, 72 kg.

This was me around a year ago, barely getting back into working out. School has gotten in the way.

>Bench max - 210
>Squat max 290
>Power Clean max - 195

Took me about 16 weeks to get those numbers, started about 50lbs less in all weights. (Squat may have been higher if I gave a bit more effort in the beginning)

I'm with you guys

Forgot to add that im only 5'7 and was anywhere from 185-195 at the time, pretty overweight.

At what strength score will I actually look noticeably muscular?

it doesn't work like that. it changes according to your height and frame.

>can dip 20kg added for 10 reps
>barely can curl half plate for biceps
Any other bicepslet here?

>tfw whole body is novice except for pecs
>pecs are intermediate

Can u post a picture of your body?