Does weed really hurt gains?

Does weed really hurt gains?

Jimmy Numaletron smokes weed?

This honestly is making me reconsider my dab habit more than anything else has

Not even that big of a hit

No, why would it? It's proven useful for helping with muscle soreness.

No, it's virtually harmless. On the other hand, most people who do it are dislikeable people.

That guy looks like such a faggot.

Most people who don't do it are "dislikeable" people as well.

420 bruh

bet you wouldn't say that to his face

If you work out in the morning, don't smoke right before bed. You will wake up all soft and lazy.

Other than that, if you like a joint after your workout, there's no medical reason it would affect your gains at all.

Just don't succumb to the munchies.

Mirin dem arms
How do you even get so skinny?

I find that it doesn't, I've been making serious progress this semester and I smoke one bowl a day
Just because lazy people gravitate towards weed as an escape from their mediocrity doesn't mean weed makes people lazier desu

whats "420 bruh"?

yes it will, when you inhale smoke your blood carries less oxigen for about 1 hour, your blody pressure goes down a little and your muscles get less oxigen and less proteins, not really significant, but it does

This.
I smoke almost every week
I never tell anyone I smoke, care about legalization plus most people cant tell im high
It's the high school mentality faggots that cry about muh cancer benefits and its only natural that makes everyone hate stoners.

Yes. It will lower your motivation to do things, while simultaneously tricking you into believing that it is increasing your motivation to do things.

nothing like fooling the mind to shock the body, right babe?

I like the part where he didn't even inhale the smoke

Gotta confuse those motivators

do drugs and dont eat

I smoke if I feel like I'm not going to sleep. Or if I don't want to drink. In these situations I feel that the other option is more harmful.

He did though.....
You don't have to hold in the smoke for longer than it takes to transition from inhaling to exhaling when smoking cannabis.

oh fuck

aside from the obvious issues with motivation, not really if you can get past that

except I did find smoke to unsurprisingly hurt my lung capacity. consider a vaporizer or edibles.

Nah, i smoke after work and my workout. Helps a lot relaxing my lower back muscles because they cause a lot of issues for me.

Makes foam rolling and stretching easier I feel.

>most people who do it are dislikeable people

Or is it just that the dislikeable people are the ones you notice. The average normal smoker doesn't advertise the fact that they smoke weed, so you're not going to know that they smoke until you're smoking with them. If you can tell that a guy smokes before even asking him, of course he's a douchebag, but that doesn't mean there aren't countless guys who you can't tell smoke but do.

Really, you can apply that logic to any hobby/interest/whatever. The average person doesn't wear their hobby on their sleeve.

Weed is highly overrated.

Not as overrated as alcohol, but still.

>weed is highly overrated

what does this even fucking mean you retard anime faggot? Why can't you losers never make any sense but just make senseless retarded meaningless posts?

This guy again. I see him everywhere. From Veeky Forums to /pol/

I find this to be true. But I usually hate everyone.

Nothing makes a person unlikeable except for that person. If you find a certain group to be unlikable, the problem is probably with yourself. Unless it's a hate group I guess, fuck them.

The US can't even agree if it's any better than heroin, and it is listed as being worse than coke and meth. Not sure how high it's general opinion really is. Not to mention people thinking that those who smoke it are generally annoying.

So I guess you're saying it should be worse than that and alcohol should be even worse than that, since it's even more overrated.

Its fine if you have the will to control yourself. Some people get munchies and some people get lazy. If you can control yourself it's harmless.

I used to smoke weed but I stopped because I can't smoke in my neighborhood or risk death. Idk how to pass three week break from classes.

every jerk i know drinks, so then drinkers are jerks.

>How do you even get so skinny?
Don't do any anything with your arms other than jacking off and using the mouse.

DUDE WEED LMAO

The only things wrong with weed are that it is illegal and it messes up your lungs.

Live in a legal state and use edibles/vaporize.

Psychological/physical dependence on weed & laziness only exist in the mentally ill and weak-minded.

Weed is literally 10/10 drug.

3/10 troll thread why did I take the time to reply

I toke a little bit in the week end. It helps me have thoughts I wouldn't have sober and sparks my creativity. It's all about being able to control yourself. $15 of weed can last me months while I know people who smoke more than that weekly. Hint: they're far less successful than me

This is why hitting before a workout is crucial

Lifting weed is literally like occlusion training but less risky

> or risk death
That escalated quickly

For me it was the gateway drug thing
I've done a lot more than weed at this point
It was my own personal choice to do so but i probably never would have if i didn't smoke weed first

In moderation it does nothing, maybe minor lung damage over time but research on that is iffy. I don't personally see a reason to smoke it anyway, but as long as you aren't high all the time it shouldn't hurt anything.

Who the fuck is this guy and why do I see him everwhere?

Some tryhard trying to be cool like this guy

What is Veeky Forums's obsession with this guy?

Daily reminder that alcohol is just as much of a drug as weed.

If you are bitching out one group without looking at your own habits then you're beta and won't make it.
>inb4 it's illegal like that matters at all

it's actually much more

alcohol is neurotoxic and physiotoxic, weed is neither

Good thing it's legal. Let all those abusive fucks kill themselves

This. Unfortunately the same sloots leave me when I smoke weed because "I do drugs" while they're all about that bar life and "#drinklikeafishlife"

OMG YOU SMOKED A JOINT WITH SOME FRIENDS!!!

>proceeds to drink until she's crying from puking too much

too real user

>stop smoking weed
>suddenly making progress on all lifts
Also I'm more confident and hornier than ever before, seems like it was fucking with my test.
Weed is overrated. The only thing I miss about it is the mental gains, but I'd rather be clear headed than fogged up dude.

It does if you get munchies and eat shit. Other than that, not really.

I could relate back in school. Now that I'm through and have my degree and a job I much prefer the fog m8. But each their own.
>midnight toker

Weed has the effect that I desired in "relaxing" infusions that actually do shit in really nervous people.

Addictive? Well maybe buits the only drug you could keep smoking errday and having a 250 kg dl. It makes you relaxed but it doesnt fuck up your CNS as alcohol or basically ANY other drug.

The thing about it being ilegal will be studied as one of the worst management of a money maker in all the fucking history. My grandsons will be smoking state approved weed while studing the dry law and the 100 year battle against the softer drug nature gave us with a smug pepe face.

>Don't hate groups people because of their opinions or actions man

>Unless it's a group who's opinions I was told by the TV were bad then it's OK to hate them

Lmao stoners are fucking degenerates.

Weed is so pointless, anything I've gotten out of it was nowhere near as good as anything I've gotten out of life elsewhere. It's just a waste of time.

Jimmy nu-tron posters should be gunned down like the degenerates they are

You you think it's cool to join a group that's sole purpose is to hate other groups then go for it. There's a board for nazies and nigger hate you know.

>not even holding it in
Fucking why?

Its jimmy nu teured as hateable as he seems? I mean its he a insufferable ego inflated cunt as he seems or just has a really really really bad beard and its actually a cool guy?

I want to hate him of course but we grow up and that shitty things.

A change of consciousness is never pointless, drinking, smoking are acceptable and normal.

You sound like you don't have much going on up there. Real intelligent men need time alone and some alcohol or weed.

He's probably not as faggy as he looks(can you imagine how faggy that would be?) but I don't think I could be seen with him. I wear pink shirts regularly but I don't think I'm secure enough to walk down the street with that guy.

Do you even bong?