I want to serve him. Best bro, alpha as fuck, shredded, and really likeable

Probably tony from hotline miami 2

Why everything on Veeky Forums must be gay

KEK

How fucking new are you, friendo?

silver fang

Welcome to fit.

this is a board to get fit
we are literally looking at other men muscles 24/7, looking how beautiful and juice they are

living like this,its normal feeling the need to suck some cocks, this doesnt make you gay

ebin

just need to tan

Master Chief has always been my inspiration for lifting.

>Not changing the world's face to pedro

This completely, though you will never be surgically and genetically augmented

Height:

>208.3 centimeters (6 ft 10 in) (without armor)

>218 centimeters (7 ft 2 in) (in armor)

Weight:

>130 kilograms (286 lb) (without armor)

>451.3 kilograms (995 lb) (in armor)

".. Even before his cybernetic and genetic augmentation, at 14 years of age, John had a physical body of an 18-year old Olympic athlete. Far beyond the physical alterations, the enhancements boosted the Spartans reflexes, strength, enhanced eyesight, and rendered their bones nearly unbreakable. Following their treatments, John and the other Spartans were transferred to the UNSC Atlas to recover in a microgravity environment. During his first visit to the Atlas' gym, John was confronted by four ODSTs, whose sergeant then ordered the five of them into the boxing ring. In the ensuing fight, John inadvertently killed two of the ODSTs, and left the others severely injured."...

..."Then-ODST Anthony Petrosky, who witnessed the fight, would later refer to his comrades as "lambs to the slaughter"; he described John's punches as rapid-fire explosions, and that the fight was over in less than five seconds."...

"Only a few months after augmentation procedures, the SPARTAN-IIs were capable of running at speeds exceeding 55 km/h or 34.2 mph."

"The SPARTAN-IIs were capable of lifting at least three times their body weight without the aid of their MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor, when they were 14 years old."

There is this one guy at my gym who looks like white man silver fang. I mire pretty hard

I just fapped and this picture gave me a boner.