/sexual health/ thread help!

Hy guys. quick storyline

>go into cacoon mode
>make some hard gains
>every time girl approaches or tries to initiate I chicken out because i am still kiseless virgin

I never kissed a girl sober, so thats why I still call myself kiseless.

>meet this white big booty girl on tinder
>we swap whapps and she wants to fuck
>18 year olds said she already fucked 9 guys and asks me the same
>tell her that I had only 1 gf but fucked her many times ( all that is lie)
>she is confused how did I only "had just one girl so far"

So what should I do now? Should I smash her? She ways it will be just sex for once but if I do good we can be fuck buddies. I am scared of STDS, pregnacy and buying condoms. How the hell do I fuck her without she knowing I am a virgin.

Please give some tips Veeky Forums, this is wayy complicated than pulling and putting down heavy weights. I heard guys gain some confidence after smashing for first time.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.allexperts.com/q/Venereal-Diseases-2106/2008/8/Dick-Sucked-1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk, say that it was a relationship lasting many years, and you were faithful or some shit

get a hooker so you can get your bearings right.

also
>scared of buying condoms
stop being such a pussy senpai-sama

1. How do I last longer? Should I fap 1 hour before smashing.

2. Can you get STD if she raw sucks my dick.

3. Can you get STD if I eat her out, which seems gross.

I am little scared because she said most of the guys she slept were one timers.... That should be red flag, but on the other hand I am sick of being a virgin with fit body at 18..

>she is confused how did I only "had just one girl so far"
This situation was similar for me except it was with my first gf wondering how I hadn't had any.
>So what should I do now? Should I smash her?
Yes. It's what I did and she wasn't and still is not convinced I was a virgin.Just tell the truth. That that's just how things turned out.
Do you think you'll also have problems because of your test or are you pretty sure it's high

Cant do that since she is not a waifu tier, just a slut who fucks a lot.

The problem is i went deeper and deeper into the lie, lying about my favourite sex positions, how I preffer x instead of y and the reality is that I havent seen a vagina in my life.

1. Why do you give a fuck? It's a tinder sloot for fucks sake, just do your thing
2. Only if she has visible herpes on the lips, otherwise the chance is like nonexistant
3. Don't eat her out you fucking cuck, it's a goddamn slut you met on tinder

Alright pal thanks.

Should I just doggy her, I think I read somewhere to never let girl go on top since you cum really fast.

>How do I last longer? Should I fap 1 hour before smashing.
Fapping's good for you so it should be fine. You should anyways when you're otherwise not fucking. And if your fit and 18 you should last long enough and remember sex is a physical activity it follows you shouldn't be that bad at it. Also drink water
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html

>Can you get STD if she raw sucks my dick.
It's lower but you can.
>en.allexperts.com/q/Venereal-Diseases-2106/2008/8/Dick-Sucked-1.htm

>Can you get STD if I eat her out, which seems gross.
Yes. If she looks/smellshorrible down there or it's clear she doesn't take care of herself don't do it
>The problem is i went deeper and deeper into the lie, lying about my favourite sex positions, how I preffer x instead of y and the reality is that I havent seen a vagina in my life.
Well, lesson numero uno's don't lie. After that, If you aren't sure you can reliably live up to hype, act like a boss and fake it until you make it, drop her and next time don't lie. If you think you have a shot play it up, go to town smack her ass a lot, choke her etc.

I'm having a weird problem. I broke up with my ex 6 months ago and haven't had sex since then. My confidence is pretty low at the moment and it almost feels like I'm a virgin again.

What are some guaranteed ways to make a girl cum?

Moves/positions whatever

>he fell for the female orgasm meme
It's kike propaganda designed to make men feel inferior and lower birthing rates

You should know that reproduction is in your genes, and you will instinctively know how to efficiently thrust your hips during intercourse. I know it's difficult to fathom (we've all been there), but it's very surprising how familiar sex feels.

why you answering seriously tho? just lie and stop giving a fuck, it's not like you're going to gf some hoe you met off of a hookup app

for future don't come up with elaborate lies for tindering, they don't want to figure you out. let their brain come up with the answers, you can never be better than whatever it comes up with anyway

>chaos and pain

The cringe is too much

>Yes. If she looks/smellshorrible down there or it's clear she doesn't take care of herself don't do it
good dick hygiene routine?

Youre retarded if you think women feel no pleasure during sex

Whatever you do don't stop training. you feel even worse and hate yourself more if you stop and by the end you can actually say to yourself "I used to train"
Finger her really good and atlernate between rally fast and slow when you do it
>good dick hygiene routine?
Wash it when you shower? How disgustuing's your dick that washing it won't do the job. If it is that nasty you've got an actual problem

Pull foreskin back. Rinse dick off. Keep showering.

Bad idea. Most guys come fast as fuck from doggy because you can smash as fast as you want, and you're not gonna have the self control/knowledge to maintain a pace where you're plowing on cruise control without blowing.

Girl on top is good actually because unless you lean her over top of you and slam her entire body (which is an option and fun, don't get me wrong) she controls the pace. And odds are, her pace is slower than your fapping hand's pace.

dumb question. every girl is different. the same thing won't make all of them cum. especially because the mental aspect >>> physical. A lot of the physical stuff you probably think is important only matters as a manifestation of the physical. Like thrusting fast isn't more physically pleasurable compared to slower, but deep and very firm ones--it just communicates your excitement and possibly control.

That said, the safest bet is control. Probably the most common fetish for women is to be dominated, and playing into that is an easy way to make them cum. Pin her down (in missionary, have your forearms or hands pinning her arms down, in doggystyle go face down ass up and take both her hands together, use one hand to pin them together at the wrist, etc). Push her up against a wall, tell her what to do. Neck biting, ass slapping, etc. If she asks you to fuck her harder, that's often a good sign to go in on some of the dominant stuff, even if you don't thrust harder/faster.

There's a real big leap of faith involved where you just have to say fuck it and go for it because most girls won't tell you outright they're into this shit until after you've done it.

t. virgin