Tfw everyone in the family is sick except you

>tfw everyone in the family is sick except you

How do I stay healthy around cold victims now?

absolutely DO NOT kill them with fire

eat 2 vitamin Cs and 1 vitamins A

Vitamins and fix your own food and everything. I just made it out of the same situation. We're all gonna make it

VitaminD3,water,cardio

Not even joking, this is the first year as far back as I can remember that I missed the flu shot and also the first year where I haven't gotten anything worse than a runny nose for a couple of days.

Anyone else experienced this?

flu shot is for oldtimers, right? Is this something doctors push on the young in US?

I've not had the flu in 5 years or so.

Not really "pushed" but it's available everywhere from your actual doctor to the tiny clinic at the supermarket and pretty much everyone gets it. I've always just taken the 5 minutes and gotten it because I figured it couldn't hurt.

Im curious if this ever happened to someone else. I got swine flu in 2012, and since then I have never been sick. Is this the key to staying healthy Veeky Forums?

jews push it to. give everyone autism

Sleep naked and cold showers

>Vitamin D/fish oil tablets (it's how we survice here in norway)
>vitamin C tablets
>eat 1-3 orange a day and 3 glasses (or clementine/ mandarin if you prefer)
>(preferably blackcurrant) Tea with a lemon and LOTS, LOTS of honey and GINGER.

you're welcome

Lol

Fantastic immune system master race reporting in.

I was barely sick last week with a slight sore throat, and knocked it out in 2 days.

>be me
>go /out/ winter camping last weekend
>spend 3 days in sub-freezing, snowing weather hiking up and down mountains
>don't get sick
>come back
>hug sick gf
>already have a cough
JUST

also, y'all better do some cardio otherwise you're not considered Veeky Forums

What the fuck. Is this widespread in the US? I stopped getting sick when I hit to puberty. Noe perhaps every 3 years or so.

I have strep throat atm. It hurts to eat food. And I've had it for a week. Now I'm taking antibiotics but that can only do so much. Pain killers is where its at... Squatting felt weird today. I sweated like a motherfucker.

checkin in.

feels good to have superior genetics

You can't other than stay healthy. If they had figured out a way, there would be no cold. The nreaosn you can't "prevent colds" is because they're not one virus, they're a collection of them. Vitamin C ect won't do shit, you WILL get sick at some point.

>try and get as much sunlight as possible
>sleep good, make sure it's/comfy/
>drink water, teas at night
>eat veggies/fruits
>have cold remedy at hand just in case so you can combat it fast
>constantly wash your hands or have hand sanitizer around your house/work

Well, yeah.
They release a newly engineered cold virus of some kind every once in a while.
Hoping to keep the flu vaccine thing going, mostly to partially sterilize people and give some level of autism.

Epic falseflagging broham, you're a clever lad