So what's the final verdict on diet soda vs normie soda?

So what's the final verdict on diet soda vs normie soda?

Are there more fat people drinking diet soda or more fat people drinking normie soda?

I agree with the boss that I rarely ever see thin people drinking diet soda.

it's a crutch we use to try and circumvent our addiction to sweetness without the unfortunate side effects

someday it will probably be proven to cause butt cancer but at the moment it seems harmless enough physically

water is, and always will be, the GOAT Veeky Forums drink (right after scoops ofc)

>soda vs normie soda
No to both of them obviously. With all the milk you need to be drinking you shouldn't even crave soda.

I tend to crave soda (diet or normal, doesn't matter to me) when I eat hot meat, poultry or fish

Well dont

Soda should only ever be drunk in the company of low-mid tier liquors. High end liquors drunk straight of course.

There is almost no other reason to be drinking that stuff on its own.

I pretty much only drink either orange mtn dew kick-start, or blue powerrade.
Anything with any sort of nutritional benefit despite being bad for me I'll drink outside of water if I'm craving it.
Quite honestly I see no point in drinking soda to cure your craving if there are other drinks that do sate cravings + have nutritional benefits.

nah....I prefer unsweetened green/black tea over water!

this

>drinking soda
>any year

oh my god

I mean, ok, maybe if you're not autistic you'll get it once and a while when you're out with friends or just put a little with some of your liqueur but let's be real here

LOLDRUNK MANCOOL! HAHA AWESOME TIME!!! MUCH FUN!!! LOL DRUNK HAHA! OFF HIS FACE HAHA! SO COOL MAN DUDE LOL
I really dislike the whole notion/culture/aspect of drinking alcohol, it's the main reason I cannot hang around normal people, their lives seem to revolve around the consumption of alcohol.

I'm not put on this fucking planet to just drink and laugh and have a good time, I don't fucking see the point in that shit.

I really fucking wish I was just able to dumb myself down to the point of not questioning this aspect of humanity, but I just fucking can't. Because of this, it's destroyed my ability to relate to the average human. People literally don't even see you as human unless you're like them and just LOOOOOOOOVE alcohol and everything about it.

I was raised in a fucking big city, surrounded by alcohol, parent/family all drink it. So it's not like I've been sheltered around it, I just fucking don't get it.

FUCK I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL FUCKING HELL

Is this pasta? Just don't drink, no ones going to think youre an alien. I drink a beer maybe once a month, I'm not drinking right now.

I'm in Australia. You're literally hitler if you don't drink here.

If you don't drink, you don't leave the house after 6pm. It's pretty basic rules in Australia.

what about Diet Milk?

strewth

which part of australia? i don't think you've been out enough to realise some people are sober and don't get judged

I like the taste of diet coke more, different kind of sweetness

No matter where I''ve gone people have tried to pressure me to drink then shut me out
(Melb, Syd, Perth and regional AU is the worst for it)

this

even beta nerds in australia drink and get drunk as much as the chads

youre literally a freak if you dont drink here, you wont even fit in with the nerdist of nerds

this is the situation in australia

inb4 a ton of non-australias come and call me bullshit, im not fucking bullshitting, this is literally 100% fact

if you dont drink alcohol in australia, you will have zero social life, its as simple as that, theres no way around it

i'm from regional australia and i just have beer, finish it, rinse it out in the bathroom and fill it with tap water, drink that, then another beer... everyone's on 4 or 5 drinks and you're still on your second
when you're out just get straight coke and tell mate's youre on the rum and coke, or if you want to be cheap just drink the free water there and strangers will assume youre on caps
if your mate shouts you a beer you can drink it
anything below 5 standards and you wont wake up hungover

this is what has worked for me, if you just want to be on your high horse and abstain from alcohol for whatever reasons just tell your friends you have to drive really early in the morning or you have work, but you will have a few "rum and cokes" anyway so you don't "miss out"

Honestly I just don't drink (can't go out either due to my job) but that's a handy tip, thanks

>Not drinking glorious protein-packed milk
Why even lift?

0 cal energy drinks are useful enough, when being used as a tool.

I hear your gain immunity to that if you eat the heart of a Drop bear and take a pic doing it

If you drink soda you might as well just kill yourself right now.

>Im not on this planet to have fun
Yeah, its better to ragepost on Veeky Forums

> a tool

>tfw rag on diet soda because it probably fucks up your insulin/metabolism in some way
>tfw im actually drinking sweetened fruit extract with my water (basically 0 cal juice)

Dunno if that makes me a hypocrite.

To be fair though, squash(ie 0 calorie juice for you non-brits) tastes so fucking good compared to carbonated battery acid.

What about sips? Are they okay?

Wew lad

i just bought one of these
what the fuck does everyone love about them

Nobody likes them unironically. Some dipshit who worked for Monster (probably marketing) decided to force Veeky Forums to the floor, spread its legs, and meme-rape it. After enough dedicated time, the retarded side of Veeky Forums (the same people who make r9k, manlet, and other non-fitness, circlejerk threads) bought into it because they wanted to be in on the new meme.

And it actually got you to buy it. The marketing worked.

it was free with my gift card
i also bought redbull and starburst did i succumb to their marketing as well?

I never drank in australia until 2008 when they brought in drug testing for drivers in my area. I just used to bomb eccies and drink water so i could still drive. Shit was cash.

Cunts used to look at me like a fucking drongo cos I didn't knock back red tins, but fuck em I say. I don't give a fuck what them cocksuckers reckon, I'm out to have a good time.

Now I don't take drugs, and i drink socially, and whenever I see someone who doesn't drink I think they're a drug addict and instinctively check my wallet.

junkie scum

you tell 'em donald plump

Water
Need a gallon aday. doesn't leave much time for other shit.

Ofcourse coffee

ill tell u this tho. Once you remove artificial sweeteners, soda and shit like that from your diet..

Having a coke. Is good. It's almost like a treat.

There's 0 reasons to ever drink coke light or zero.

Regular coke, though, can be used as medicine. I got food poisoning a week ago and after 24 hrs of diahrrea and throwing up (even glasses of water) simultaneously, coke was the first thing that I could stomach. I lived off of 4 coke cans for hydration and sugar on the 2nd day. It was divine.

>tfw hate juices
>tfw hate milk
>tfw hate water
>tfw can only drink coke

What the fuck do you semen slurping faggots drink?

cum

>only drink coke
>call other semen slurping faggots

If you cut calories by diet soda, your body will notice and make you eat a little more at other meals. That's how it works.

Only way to break this is becoming mentally ill and weighing every thing you eat and drink to the gram.

Problem with that approach is that the calorie tables are mostly over 100 years old and completely wrong (see: almonds have 1/3 less calories that we thought until a few years ago), but it seems to work for the people on the internet (who strangely always have to sell something or are on the juice).

Is there a cure for mentally healthy people? Not that I know. Maybe a stool transplant.

...you know some people enjoy the taste of alcoholic beverages?

You need to do something intellectually challenging if you want to fix that. And I don't mean independently read to learn a new language, I mean to put yourself in a position where you are likely to fail. If it means go back to school for electrical engineering-physics double major, then good, do that.

Reason being is that you're so convinced you're above the world that you need to feel the panic of not being good enough; your life is far too comfortable to where you don't understand what struggle is, and that's manifesting in your social life; specifically the fact you think your shit doesn't stink and everyone should have a whiff instead of just drinking their beer.

In short, you're a narcissist because your lack of understanding for others revolves around your own lack of adversity. Nothing personal, I did the same thing and ended up going to law school because of those same feelings.