I'm most likely getting a gastric band next month, is there anything i should know before hand...

I'm most likely getting a gastric band next month, is there anything i should know before hand? Has anyone else here had an experience with one?
My dad got one a few years ago and dropped from 120kg to 80kg and has been stable there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just stop eating so much you fat fuck

is for health questions too

This

Do work, don't use a crutch pussy.

fpbp

fpbp

calories in < calories out, it's that simple.

How fat are you?

Also, this:

LOL, "necrosis" and "drug resistant infection" and "perforated bowel".
>just stop eating so much you fat fuck
This. Count your calories fatty.

i was supposed to post this in Veeky Forums had the wrong tab open
i'm currently eating ~6000kj a day, i probably could go lower

>i'm currently eating ~6000kj a day
>probably could go lower

yeah, should probablt go down to like 5950 or something.

135kg, 183cm, i've dropped 10 kg over the last 3 months, i've been lax with my exercize recently due to the summer heat

Maybe if your enormous sagging belly weren't covering so much of the screen you'd be able to see what tab you're in.

i didnt know that they could move threads between boards

I was 110kg at 185cm 12 months ago. now I weigh 80kg. Don't take the easy way out my man. Bitches do that shit.

I'll tell you something. I was in line to get a gastric sleeve a year ago. I was all for it, however, before I could get the surgery, I had to undergo a protocol in which I had to have diet and activity in order to prove I could keep a discipline after being operated on.

Thing is, I did so good on diet and exercise I fell under the minimum weight to be candidate for a gastric sleeve. I weighed 113kg and fell to 94kg. I basically went from second degree obesity to simply overweight. Now I can keep eating some delicious shit once in a while and avoid the risks of going under the knife.

>TL;DR Stop eating so much you fat fuck.

for real op you shouldnt get this procedure done.
you wont be able to eat certain foods like you can now.
>family member has band
>band isnt even tightened, fairly loose
>eats slowly and drinks often
>still throws up 1 spoonful of rice or other foods because it gets stuck
it significantly affects not only how much, but what you eat too. i woudlnt suggest it op

You dumb ass why are you eating that much?

Actually count your calories and eat like 2300-2500 and you will drop weight real quick. How much do you weigh?

And don't go fucking saying food addiction or some bullshit. I've been addicted to opiates and benzos. Far worse to come off of than eating one less pizza per day

6000 kj is ~1400kcal

about 75% of the recommended daily intake

Missed that. I'm an idiot ignore me.

>i've been lax with my exercize recently due to the summer heat

Those mental gymnastics sounds like a good workout fbh

Exercise doesn't matter. Just eat less

normally deleted, but look at trash, they had the functionality to move threads sense at least that was brought in.

lol, my family wants me to have me do this shit, i am currently 280~ probably as bit more now, and i eat till i'm no longer hungry. back when i weighed only 180, my body was shitting out on me, as far back as when i was in shape and in kindergarten my body hated me.

For a while i tried to be as active as i could be, but just gained more and more weight, always had back issues, but recently that got ramped up to i can't walk for more than 5 minutes without enough pain to not want to move.

Iv basically given up on life entirely, and just waiting on a heart attack to take me out, no insurance either so if the heart attack doesn't kill me ill have to do it myself because of the debt i'd have.

long story short, this shit doesnt work. it makes you fill up faster sure, but it also makes you hungry faster too.

don't do it, it wont help

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0

Hey, op, don't do this shit. I was around 300 pounds at one point. I started my weight loss journey by simply eating less, I ate fast food like usual but instead of getting two burgers I got one. Easy, right? It's all about eating less, you think you're addicted to food but you can change that.

Now, when I was around 270 I started to change my diet completely. I tracked everything I ate and got a food scale. Eating became such a chore that I cut my meals to twice a day, but never increased the calories. I was eating like 1200 calories a day max as a 6'2 guy.

I went to the gym as well and dropped over 50 pounds in 3 months.

Shit ton of saggy skin and stretch marks, but what I'm trying to tell you is that you don't need this shit to stop yourself from overeating. Eventually when you get used to eating less you won't even get hungry. It's gotten to the point where I need to remember to eat or I won't.

Don't go as extreme as me, but you can stop your food addiction yourself.

my roommate has one of those and all he fucking does is hack food up all fucking night

he wont be my roommate after this lease

think of this op