Will filling a pack with heavy things suffice for resistance while squatting...

Will filling a pack with heavy things suffice for resistance while squatting? The problem is that I'm not sure I can fit enough heavy things in it.

it wont be balanced if it's in a pack on your back. you'll have to lean forward and won't get a good squat in

this, you'll be perched on your tippy toes

squatting is squatting faggots
not every weight you lift is going to be a fucking knurled barbell.
get out of your comfort zone you little pussies.
If its not heavy enough hold it over your head while you squat.

Do we lift to have functional strength or to look good?

Doing a repetitive motion with an unbalanced weight sounds like a great way to get out of your comfort zone and injur yourself.

There is no limit to what you can do with a heavy ruck. Squats, pushup, dips, pull ups, running and walking fast. my favorite thing to train my guys was to have em get a heavy ruck, water proof it of course, make sure you have a hip belt and fasten that fucker. If you can, tie it spit won't come undone no matter what, no go out on a dock or bridge, and jump into the water. Swim to shore, repeat. Or you could cross a river or swamp.

Basically you are saying the only things squats should be good for, they aren't

Thinks he knows what he's talking about but doesn't, the post.

Well what if I carry it in my arms while squatting?

both dipshit, being jacked doesnt mean shit when you cant hold your own in real life.
shittytroll/10
NCO's stepping their game up
80% chance the guy in OP in bigger than you and still does squats with a pack.
just fucking lift the weight and stop making it something it isnt, if you spent the last 30 minutes doing squats instead of being a bitch you would be exhausted

Just trip so we can filter you, fuckstain.

Stop shitting around, underage/autist, and get yourself a gym membership. There is no substitute for barbell training.

this just sums up everything I hate about Veeky Forums. It's pure shitposting and misinfo. I need to find someplace to go. I can't stand these morons any more.

then leave? no one makes you read post after post and comment.
Just fucking give up like you always do bro.

Not stepping my game up, just trying to get op to drown himself

You're still posting your colossal faggotry. Rectify that.

What a dick lol

the backpack will rip before its heavy enough. try pistol squats until you get a gym membership

better getting a pole/broomstick and two heavy things. could be buckets off water. You will be limited to 20-30 Kgs but it could be a good start.

do you have a better copy of that?

no. its convict conditioning. google it for the same picture or download the book

all the text just explains the start and end position, but its easy to tell whats going on from the pictures

>give up like you always do bro
Projecting your own weaknesses onto me.
>leave?
Great idea, it really is an addiction at this point.