Am I making it?

Just started to lift/cut about a month ago. Not super strict, eating 500-1000 calories less but it depends, thanksgiving I ate a lot more. Today im starting to get more serious.

First pic is Novemeber 6th, Second is today. Good progress?

Stats

6'2
227 - 225

Benching and curls mostly. Still work tris and abs too.

>lifting for a month
>posting pictures

Bro... nobody cares.

I see no changes

Wait, did you lose 0 weight in a month?

>Benching and curls mostly
>Still work tris and abs too.

lost fat but gained muscle. its hard to measure weight loss when your getting gains brah
I think my shoulders grew. All my muscle is under my fat so when I slim down more you will see m'gains

A month is too little time to see progress, but it looks like you have a decent starting point.

I see a bit of a difference. Might be lighting though. Anyway, keep it up and please do more than just chest and biceps.

>lost fat but gained muscle
No, you didn't.

Compound movements will help you to unfuck your shit up and exit the skinny fat stage

You will go from skinny fat to say bulky fit in 6 weeks. you wont look shredded but you will have flatter stomach and more definition and some more strength

>benching and curls mostly
>still work tris and abs too

pls god post program/routine

I'm sorry I should be more clear for a guy who knows nothing about lifting.

What exercises do you do at the gym? How many sets? How many reps in a set?

A rep, or repetition, is one complete movement of a specific exercise.

A set is one group of reps.

you can stylize by: # of sets x # of reps (don't multiply the two numbers, just type 'x').

Monday, Wednesday + friday: bench press from floor and ez curls. Tuesday + Thursday: overhead tricep extensions + situps.
Rep range from 11-12 and situps are to failure.

xD this gave me the giggles

I bench press about 35lb per side so 70lb (115 if you cant the bar). I do about 3-4 sets x 15-20 reps. I do barbell curls for my biceps as well as dumbbell curls. For those I do about 3 x 10 at 30lb each arm and 3 x 30 for 20lb each arm. For tris I do barbell and dumbbell extensions and benching helps tris too. For abs I do crunches and sit ups and ab wheel. I feel good progress so far, definitely more chest definition and arm definition.

>inb4 can't green text

Lol your not me (OP) but that is also about right haha

>bench press
>from the floor

Also careful there is so much volume in that routine! Wouldn't want to overtrain! You're very very close to the limit of what a natty can do per workout!

Make sure you avoid cardio as well, as a fatass!

>. Not super strict,

Good good! Who needs strict diet, programming, and sleeping patterns? You'll make great progress like you are now!

I mean look, you're making it big time! So much progress!

Yep yep that's what happened for sure!

I use this for cardio and you can obviously see the difference in my progress pics

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I know I can make it! Thanks!

>a month ago
Come back in a year

can someone please make a screen shot collage of this thread?

I don't own photoshop and too lazy to dl it

Is what im feeling/seeing just SS or am I genetically gifted to get mad gains in just a few months? If I increase my workouts will I get bigger or just look the same but bigger and stronger and more fit with a qt gf? how long does it take to get good gains in a year?

My thread is that nice to you? wow /user/ you are so nice.

>come back in a year

He'll be back in a year posting about how he went from 227-220 but it's OK because he packed on like 50 LBS of lean muscle and once he cuts he'lll look something like this

Complete with identical proggies showing 0 progress

Lol I can get bigger than that man in a year.

Lol, I feel like I'm having the same problem. Obviously have a routine and everything, but I've been lifting for a couple months, look noticeably slimmer e.g. fit in jeans I couldn't and am much stronger, but weight difference is only like 10lbs. Wtf is going on there?

Idk man. OP here. Seems to me, like what is happening to me, that while your burning fat weight your gaining muscle weight and so the weight difference isn't that drastic. But your BMI % is going down. Idk if that's true for me but I feel bigger and stronger and more confident just from the start so hopefully I become a total beast in a few more months/years.

I don't know, good luck although you should probably try a routine like SS to start off with.

>wtf is going on

You are losing fat and gaining muscle.

10lbs is not bad for a couple months lifting.

Keep it up. Cutting slow and steady is best.

Oh my god dude. No. that's not what is happening to you. At all.

What is happening is you are making no progress. You have body dysmorphia. Big time.

>total beast in a few more months

I think I am getting trolled or something, good night.

Even if you're serious I can't help you.

Reality check: you look exactly the fucking same.

You should be aiming to lose 5lbs a month minimum at your fat fucking state. -500 calories a day results in a loss of 5 pounds.

-1000 a day a loss of 10 lbs a month.

You are not eating at deficiet and this is why you are not losing weight

The """"routine""""" you are on doesnt have enough volume for you to gain muscle. That is not what's happening to you at all.

You are making no progress.

Anyways without steroids it takes 5 years minimum to become a """beast""" and that is with perfect diet, perfect sleep, perfect routine, lifting with intensity, and great genetics.

You need to seriously look at your goals and expectations.

To;dr:

1. You are making no progress

2. You are not accurately counting calories

3. Start doing cardio

4. Get on a real routine

Thanks man, I'm cutting but I'm afraid if I cut too much I'll lose the strength gains I desperately needed since the average middle schooler lifted as much as I did when I started.

And I am doing cardio with the stretch bands.

Stop pretending your OP. I am op you slopkin
>Inb4