ITT: post like r/fitness

ITT: post like r/fitness

>i gained 40 solid pounds of muscle in 4 months doing SL!

sure you deadlifted 700 lbs, but your lower back was rounding a little bit. I'd recommend deloading and working on form.

so r/fitness is just like fit?

>check out my progress! i'm a gril btw

Why the fuck would I know what reddit posts like. Fuck off

Imagine bizarro Veeky Forums

redditor detected

TIL SQUATS WORK ABS

btw dae have their own fitness goals that are right for them

thou doth protect too much

>protect
get your hand off your boyfriends dick and type properly you nugget

>tfw go on r/fitness and see this

I've moved past the powerlifters in my gym who I see beating themselves up with absurd volume at absurd loads. Everyone I talk to that trains with a belt is always dealing with pain. I have NO pain anywhere, and the people I convince to stop training with a belt experience the same relief.

That is scientifically sound. I'm a chemical engineer, so admittedly mechanics aren't my strong suit but altering the force production of some component in a kinetic system (as a belt inarguably does) MUST change the behaviour of the system. I train in a manner that is submaximal, usually hitting the main lifts once a week with some accessory on another day that corresponds to appropriate rest cycles. I understand well how to apply scientific principles to training, and I appear to be able to do so very well. When I say tool vs accessory I don't mean in a literal sense, I figured that would be obvious but that was my mistake. I have no idea if the last statement you made is correct, or even worth questioning. Training hard and smart are two very different things, and training a lot and efficiently are two very different things. From the looks of things, you have a following here so whatever you say, fact or dogma, will go praised so I'll probably back out here.

Yeah, same. I really dont have a clue. Guess, I would only have to post a lot of criticism while being as polite as possible not to hurt little bitches feelings.

Just like irl.

>Does you
It's thou dost you fucking shakespearelet

Wow rude. Downvote to oblivion

M'Lady

Why is it that a Veeky Forums board always hates its Reddit counterpart?

Isn't there ONE board at least that agrees with its Reddit counterpart?

back in the day r/pokemon was useful in tandem with /vp/ i guess

alan thrall xD

/mlp/ surely

This is exactly reddit. Cant speak your mind without being silenced. They force you to follow their etiquette, fuck them