25 days from now your gym will be extremly loaded for like 2 month with dyel faggots

>25 days from now your gym will be extremly loaded for like 2 month with dyel faggots

how does that make you feel?

About to get me some fat puss

Hell yeah!!!! Have that bitch do her cardio riding me.

They will make me look good in comparison. Not even mad.

>not looking forward to being mired by DYELS.
>not looking forward to gym bully NYR to tears
>not looking forward to bang new qt3.14 cardio bunnies
not gonna make it.

home gym master race, it feels ok

My gym hardly had any last year was neat.

my gym only has 1 year plans for that reason so the newfag wave doesn't disrupt regulars. hardly anyone signs up because of it

>they already started coming in at my gym
>most of them already dead and bench more then me

pathetic.

my gym used to have it too.
Today there was a sign:"If you sign today the contract it will last only 6 month"
fml

I'm going on a 3 week vacation to Thailand on Jan. 5th. Happy I wont have to deal with resolution fattys

booked some ladyboys like zyzz huh?

lol wat people gonna be breaking into my home gym to lift?

#homegymmasterrace

enjoy the men

This. The only dyel at my gym will be me

90% of Veeky Forums don't last a whole year of lifting anyway, i bet many of the people here are part of the resolutioners

"hurr, this time i won't stop after one month!"

It's already starting now. Today there were 15 people in the freeweight section.

Last week, same time, we were 3.

>25 days from now your gym will be extremly loaded for like 2 month with dyel faggots
And in 6 months, those gym newbies will have outlifted 99% of this faggot japanese spank forum, and they'll look around and say the same thing.

Not as relaxed about it as pic related

kek

Good because my membership would cost more if they didn't buy one

I go to a commercial gym so it's loaded with dyel faggots year round, I never notice much of a change besides a bunch of fat women on treadmills for a few weeks in january

Prove him wrong Veeky Forums, post your current gym use status.

I've been going three times a week for over a month, five times a week the three months before that. I had to change it up because of my job but I don't see me full on quitting any time soon. I'm gonna make it this time.

As of this month I've been going to the gym for a full year, and I have no plans of stopping

No thanks man, I tried going seven times a week once and I started hearing cracking noises in my arms by the beginning of the third week. Rest days are important, the second I went back in I was able to lift 20 more pounds on the bench. I would only do so if you were severely depressed like I was.

Aside from injurys, I haven't had any major( >2-3 weeks) break for almost 6 years. Only did stupid brosplits though, too many, too long cutting diets and couldn't lift properly or more than 3 times per week the last 2,5 years because of injury and army.

TL;DR: 6 years of gym use, still a dyel fag.

This February will be my 2 year anniversary of lifting. Started out with 3 days a week, now up to 6. Only time I stopped was when I was sick or on vacation, and those breaks were never more than a week.

>tfw you're one of those fags
should i just start later? i dont want to piss you off bros :(

The only correct answer is to start going right now instead. What's your excuse for wanting to be DYEL today?

be the first new years resolutionist gym goer to actually not give up

Of course not dude, take advantage of the discounts you get. It would take a huge fag (and probably a dyel one) to be a dick to someone who is new to the gym no matter when they start.

What if he's under 5'8"?

Started last year, after getting better looking gf and feeling a tad insecure. I lost the gf, but didn't quit working out. Once I started getting lean I loved to actually see myself in the mirror, where previously I avoided it as much as possible. I've got my cardio and diet sorted out, will start lifting in the middle of january because of uni stress.

Then he has to start compensating STAT

Who cares, they will all be stuck on machines like good little DYEL's. And if they stand in my way in the free weight section Ill just bully them away

I like it because I've been bulking to prep for my next bodybuilding show in May, and I've gotten to the point where I'm looking a bit soft. While these fat fucks see me, thinking I'm one of them, a month later I'll have visible abs and they'll still be struggling fatasses if they're still in the gym at all.

Nigga pls. Its still almost a full month till newyears. Why arent you starting today.

Where do you think you are? If you think that's an insult or that you're "exposing" him, just remember you spend hours a day looking at greasy muscled men.

Who gives a fuck, let them do what they want. The majority of people here are DYEL tier anyways.

Ten years, more times a week pre and post college.

Get rekt.

>it's the time of the year when newfags post this thread everyday

Serious question, how do you avoid that shit? I'm 3 months into lifting so this'll be my first NYRfag phase. I usually go at 9am Monday/Wednesday/Friday (I'm a chef so I don't do normal hours) and it's pretty quiet. Am I gonna have to start going at midnight? (24 hour gym)

>25 days from now your gym will be loaded for 1.5 weeks with dyels who will exclusively use dumbbells and treadmills and generally stay out of your way until they get bored and give up because they don't look like 1960s Arnold after 10 days

It's honestly not that bad, doesn't need avoiding at all unless you live in a city with high population. I enjoy it actually, because then we get to post new years Veeky Forums comics.

They died and their still benching more than you?

resolutionfags usually steer clear of the free weights, mostly useless cardio while watching tv and random machine exercises

then game on.

Makes me feel like I should do some Christmas shopping.

look at it this way, let's say that probably only 5% of NYR dyels actually make it, go ahead and show yourself that you are the 5%