Daily reminder

daily reminder.

reminder

Reminder

Girl here
First and second are what we like most

reminder that women don't know what they want

Speak for yourself.

4 is clearly better than the rest. I didn't learn to cook gourmet so I could tickle some weak little shit's palette. No I learned so that I could keep a big, strong man big, strong and manly. Weak little shits need not apply.

t. fatty

Low est

> 100%

Only for Veeky Forums homos and some random whores who fuck with random chads anyway.

> failling for the sauna boy meme

This. When do women ever tell the truth either? They say they hate Chad but then they go and fuck him, women don't know what they want.

Like fuck you make me so mad. People like you perpetuate this idea that men don't need to be muscular to be attractive, which results in places like korea where these fairies are considered sought after members of the male sex. Disgusting. Absofuckinglutely disgusting.

it is if you're male.

do you have problems fucking a non fit girl?
like if some non fit girls want to fuck you, would you tell her to stop and gtfo because she isn't fit?

Either a faggot or a pseudo bimbo with daddy issues.

>tfw i'm between first and second
>but already has 1 gf and 1 side bitch.

First and second are muscular, 4 is hulk tier just not my type, I also don't like anyone taller than 6"3 that's freak tier

/thread
just do what you fucking want
women are a waste of time to understand

U mean 127%

How about women are all individuals that have different personalities and prefer different things?

can you get to 1% with street workout and calisthenics?

Who 0% here?

It's because of the outline of his dick.

You realize that 'skinny' guy still is quite built and definitely lifting and watching his diet to get that kind of body?

I don't care what girls think all i care qbout is what I think

anyone getting upset at #4 being only 2.1% is retarded.
That guy is most likely not natty, has unsustainably low bodyfat (and probably all the problems that come with that)

Aesthetics and attraction from females is literally just dependent on bodyfat percentage.

If you're between 10-15% bodyfat, you'll have an attractive body for most women.

That's not height...

reminder

The skinny guy is definitely not lifting and watching his diet, are you brain damaged?

If that guy didnt have his tan oil on, some regular jeans, not flexing out of his mind so vains are popping out his fucking neck, Alot more women would prefer him

>squatting with heels off the ground
>slav
that's a american spy

Yes.
Problem?

>t. 80% of women I don't want to fuck

I look like the guy on the left with a bit more mass and i never had a gf.
Girls dont care about body as much as you may think.

How often did you try to approach a girl?

it's ALL about the face
If you are ugly you better fucking make sure you have a funny charismatic personality otherwise you'll be alone for the rest of your life

Ive only done it once in middle school. Ive been too scared to approach any female since i got rejected that year.

COPE
looks>money
if you rely on money to bang sloots they'll cheat on you with gl men behind your back

Women want to be satisfied in three regards:
>emotionally (be nice, funny, understanding, etc)
>sexually (be attractive, fit, good fucker)
>materially/financially (buy nice shit)

If you can only fulfil one of those, you're out of luck. You'll probably not be able to keep a woman.

If you can only satisfy her emotionally, you'll get friendzoned. Maybe you'll get a pity-fuck, but don't expect anything.
If you can only satisfy her sexually, you'll get fuckbuddy zoned. (You might think this is enough, but that only works up to a certain point as well)
If you can only satisfy her materially, it might still work out, but you can still expect her to sleep around and only come to you for money. (Think rich old dude with young model)

If you can fulfil two, good chances are it'll last.

>emotionally and sexually: If you manage to live well within your means, she might not need a lot of shiny nice new stuff. Depends on the type of girl. Maybe she'll get a sugardaddy who buys her stuff though.
>emotionally and materially: This is the cliché of the "beta provider". She'll fuck other dudes, you can be sure of that.
>sexually and materially: That's okay I guess. She'll hang around with her girlfriends and "nice guys" a lot probably. Maybe she'll pityfuck them too. But it can work.

If you're good on all three, you're golden.

But be aware, lifting doesn't make up for a small dick or an ugly face. If you're okay-looking and have an average dick, lifting can improve your chances. But if you're ugly and fail to get her off, she'll look for someone better.

This person speaks the truth
This and the oversupply of dudes on the single market is why so many women cheat, they have a guy who can fulfill just two of their needs so they need one for the third and thanks to the abundance of guys, lack of competition and lack of consequense she can do exactly this with little fear

Seriously. Green text related story

>out with girl
>we fucked a few months ago, trying again last weekend
>go out to bar
>tells me she wants to watch me pick up girls, get their number
>says getting jealous turns her on
>aight lets just go ahead and ruin this night
>start chatting up a couple girls, invite friend in the bar over
>girl is visibly jealous
>slaps me in front of entire group
>drags me out of the bar and get busy in the taxi ride home

This chick is a marketing director for a university. Like a professional job. Women are fucking insane and don't ever let them tell you otherwise, because this is not the first time I've been told to do this.

Whoever makes these comics is the defenition of cope

"it's not my obnoxious personality, it's all these other things!"

>muh personality

Is it just me or does the dude in the first picture just have some pec and delt development and is otherwise dyel? No arms, no legs, no lats, no traps, no core. It's like the fucker only did bench and overhead press.

>aight lets ruin this night
lol'd

>what you want for christmas?
>oh I want nothing, having you is enough :)
>alright

>christmas comes
>she gets nothing
>gets mad as fuck
>I get drunk and ignore her
fucking cunt

personality is the greatest cope of all time. Stop living in delusion

Ill be with the 82%, I look worse than the 6% one

*happy

>tfw between 1 and 3

Sorry m8.

Lmao I know right
>hurr durr I lift so womenz will appreciate me
SAD!

Daily reminder that whichever body type makes you feel and project confidence is the one that women are going to like. Not whichever one was chosen most frequently in some stupid picture lineup.

2 is achievable natty r-right?

that's what i'm thinking also
it has nothing to do with the body type, just the fact that you can see how big his dick is

t. faggot

Obviously. Even 4 is after a decade of perfect diet, training, you will never be as vascular and lean at that size, nor will your delts and traps be as large, but you can have that size and maybe you know, 12% bodyfat.

Obviously you won't look as good as he does at 7% at 12% but you will look better than 2 anyways

Hahhahahahahhahahahaahhahahaahah

No. All humans are shallow. We are literally the cancer on this earth.