> 'cmon user, eat my pussy...'
> 'W-what? What does l-low test mean?'

disgusting

Found the fagget captain.

what a sight

>not eating fat girl pussy
Got to eat big to get big

Reported

Am I the only one who finds vaginas kinda gross? Like I like how they feel and I like the female form. I just don't like looking at them though.

more

You cant say this user

Reported

Ate pussy for the first time last week. Didn't taste so good. She had an outie though. Innies look delicious.

Why would i wanna eat it when it's ready to be fucked nasty.

nah, I don't want to get mouth cancer

sauce?

kek

>Licking non-Virgin pussy
>Licking pussy out of a relationship

No one does this right?

>c'mon user, eat my pussy

>What do you mean "macros"?

tfw never ate pussy
tfw never even saw pussy out the internet
tfw virgin

what a great little butthole

> 'My puccijuice dont fit your macros? First time ive heard that user!'

>tattoo
ruined

My favorite type of foreplay is eating my girlfriend's pussy for like an hour. It's so cash.

You're a soft beta numale if you wouldn't flick this teens bean until she cums. Eating pussy is a privilege, keep missing out faggots.

>flick this teens bean

cringe

The first time I did it I almost burst out laughing because of the "salty milk and coins" meme. That shit is so true.

I used to be like that. Then I started lifting, eating right, doing cardio and sleeping correctly. Now my libido vanished. But I can grow a beard better I don't think my test levels are low.

eeeeh this is the exact type of pussy that gives you mouth cancer, or even worse fucks up your mouth flora&fauna forever. don't lick it, it's just a trap.

You're not the only one. 5-10% of males share your feelings.

Your libido isn't gone, you just now attain sexual release from the gym everyday, so its not constantly nagging you in the background anymore.

kek

>mouth fauna

kek

When memes become real

yeah, same here and my thoughts exactly. I dont even feel the need to fap anymore.

Perfect.

Kek

>Licking pussy out of a relationship
That sounds absolutely disgusting

first pussy i ate had no taste at all. same with her butthole. but to be fair we were coming right from the beach. the second pussy i ate though, had the infamous salty coins taste and smelled like sweaty armpits. really had to spit and drown that shit in saliva to mask the taste. no regrats, would do it again/10 tho

How long do you guys do this shit for

I've done it maybe 3 times tops for like 5 minutes before I say fuck it and stick my dick in

I tried eating pussy once

It went the way that Hannibal Buress explained an experience of his, just straight silence from here and an akward feeling.
Never tried it ever again

>eating pussy
beta cuck.

it depends. if i really like her and has at least decent hygiene i could probably go for around 30 minutes. if i dont like her that much/isn't as clean as I'd like and she's obviously expecting me to go down on her then probably like a minute

>Not eating pussy
>Faggot

Pick two

>eating pussy:
>ingesting estrogens
>inherently beta

>sucking dick
>ingesting proteins
>masculinity bonding
>spartans used to do it

eating pussy is literally the gay act and sucking dick the straight act

Depends. If it's foreplay, usually somewhere between 5-10 mins. If I'm trying to get her of, it's done when it's done. I once went down on my ex for an hour to cheer her up after she failed an exam. It's a mighty feeling to have a girl wriggling in pleasure at the tip of your tongue.

Rip tongue

RIP jaw more like, felt like I'd been chewing a hundred gum when it was all over. No regrets, of course.

spartans didn't actually, but other greeks did and it was older men with twinky athletic boys

I can't post sources because I'm about to go out so pretend I just posted a bunch of quotes from primary sources