Who here is lifting for a special grill, an ex, for revenge, or to be more attractive for their future grill?

Who here is lifting for a special grill, an ex, for revenge, or to be more attractive for their future grill?

Any good stories?

I was fat and girls didn't care about me. Now I'm fit and they do, but it doesn't matter because I have a small penis

>small penis

Are you meming, asian, have low-self confidence or do you actually have a small penis?

I lift for a future BF

I always lift for the next one

Lifting to get revenge on an ex desu

Me too my friend.

Lifting for revenge on all girls out there.

Originally was lifting for one girl in particular. But apparently she can't unsee the fat me.
So now I lift for girls in general.

Are there more pictures of her?

Lifting to be stronger than my former bullies in high school.
Its so vain since im in uni now but that will keep the flame burning. I dont want to be weak anymore.

same here bro

Yes I did. Used to be 330 lbs when I was 18 and lost weight through diet+more active lifestyle. I was skinnyfat by the time I was 20 and then I got a oneitis. She was a 9 and I fucked things up with her.
Started lifting, got more confidence and experience with women and met her again 1.5 years after. Started dating and we were together for a few months. She turned out to be a psycho.
Also since being fit I hooked up with my first crush ever (a qt I hung out with when I was 13). And currently dating one of the stacys from my high school.

So yeah lifting can definatly change you from being the most undesirable fuck to a 'chad'. But outer appearance isn't the only thing that you need to improve.

Lifting made me more confident, loving, caring, friendly, etc.

I dont know whether its my self hatred that causes my desire for self improvement, or my desire for self improvement causing my self hatred

sure, you can only aspire to get hotter bitches if you're fit af or if you're rich, so the former is way easier.

>who here is a beta cuck?
Ftfy buddy

or start doing the lottery

100% I am lifting to get revenge on a girl I will probably never see again.

> Be me.
> Married.
> Work closely with other broad at work.
> Catch feelings for other girl.
> Nothing physical but we click emotionally.
> Realize work girl is keeping me on the hook for professional reasons.
> Bad for marriage anyway.
> Ghost work broad out of nowhere.
> She emails "WTF"
> Decide to call out work broad for her flirty antics.
> She denies, says she never felt anything for me.
> Delete her number. Leave Facebook, Twitter, etc.
> MFW I miss her everyday.

I feel with you more than I've ever felt.

My Gf is a 10/10 and some girl made a comment that she was too hot for me and I was out of shape etc. Hearing something like that especially from someone else was a wakeup call. Ive lost 20 pound since then and don't expect to stop.

What if i lift because it makes me forget for a few moments about my shitty life?

Learn how to reverse

I lift for my future wife, whom I've probably not met.

I lift to forget I'm a NEET loser fuck for a few hours

I know that feel.

>Not lifting for America

Did you even vote for Trump?

For me it started with self hatred, didn't want to be an obeast anymore so lost the weight and once I started to love myself a bit I started to improve myself for me.
Dont improve yourself because you hate yourself, do it because you love yourself user. There's already enough hate and anger in this world, become a beacon of compassion.

I lift so I can get the satisfaction of turning girls down. I'm decently social and can flirt just fine, but I can't get girls interested enough in me to be able to shut them down. I'm hoping getting Veeky Forums will help

Being this much of an sour stuck up bitch.

Wow user who hurt you?

so i can keep myself away from suicide

no fuck bitches

I'm lifting because its helping me get off the drink, and it's helping alleviate my back pain and sleep better.

I also needed an activity to get me out of the house / office routine.

>be /b/tard
>decide i need to improve myself
>go on Veeky Forums
>discover based rick
>never look back
i dont even wear rick pieces desu

I readily admit it's petty and shitty of me, but I'm long past the point of giving a fuck. I'm not relationship material anyway, so I'll just indulge in some emotional sadism for shits and giggles

What makes you think you aren't relationship material?
Are you afraid if you connect with someone and they get to know the real you they'll despise and reject you?
No use transferring and projecting your pain on others.

My ex moved to New York to finish acting school, ultimately causing us to break up. We've kept in touch, and even though we've both moved on to other relationships, she drunkenly calls me once every few weeks to confess her continued love for me and how she's never felt as fulfilled as she did in our relationship.

I've more or less genuinely moved on and will probably marry my current girlfriend. However, one of my motivations for working out is to keep my ex in love with me through carefully constructing an image of my life through social media. She's insanely talented, and will likely "break out" sometime soon on tv. I just want the power trip of keeping a famous actress desperately in love with me.

>What makes you think you aren't relationship material?
Lots of reasons, but the most simplest one being I don't want to be in one.

>Are you afraid if you connect with someone and they get to know the real you they'll despise and reject you?
That has happened, but that's long gone and I'm a different person from then

>No use transferring and projecting your pain on others.
It will be entertaining. That's use enough for me

there's this guy that's posted a lot here that has kind of beachy long hair and has a god-tier body and i realized he looks a lot like me except i'm skelly and i realized that i could be an 8/10 if i just lifted so yeah that's my goal for now
also i want to get laid fucking highscshool was miserable for me being a skelly babyface manlet you're literally invisible i want to have sex every fucking day like nature meant it to be

Im not him (obviously) but i totally agree with his sentiment and i lift and self improve only to be able to reject chicks further down the road

Having a girl telling you she wants you is a great stroke of your ego and its how i want to use it, most relationships end pretty soon after they are created since most chicks just find a new guy to fall for and promptly move on so why bother?
Just use it for a kick and move on, no need to get bogged down in a relationship with someone who is intent of replacing you after a few months anyway

The shitty state of dating and the effect this has on relationships is the reason why

I want to be strong to protect my current gf and be useful in general
Being attractive to strangers would be a bonus

I had this stripper chick move across the country to come live with me.. we never fucked (constant fighting, bad vibes)... kicked her out a few weeks later, ends up fucking a friend of mine (not a surprise), tells me "you we're impressive enough" probably just to piss me of ... motivates the fuck out of me to just go hard as fuck in the gym.

shitty thing is i'm actually really successful and stable but she likes the dude w no car, job, and 2 felonies, etc... currently in monk mode for last 3 months...

I train because I hate grills and I just want to be alone in my own little bubble, i chase a goal to stop me getting lonely.

Funnily enough, I met a girl through boxing who is also into fitness and trains strength and conditioning at my boxing club.

Feels good, she'll prob fuck me over like all grills but it'll be nice while it lasts.

>I was fat and girls didn't care about me. Now I'm fit and they do

Same, no longer even interested in having a gf desu, I became bitter

I'm lifting for myself, a special girl(male) :)

I don't lift for girls but every time I break up with someone I go through a wave of motivation, break all my plateaus, and get promoted/a better job just to "win" the break up. It kind of started an unhealthy cycle.

Well, I recently got back to gym when a new GF said in bed that she likes to sleep on my muscle. I just don't even how much that made me aroused. Now I'm bench presing every day like crazy.

ahh Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

ying and yang

You must remain cold to women like that. I would hang out and fuck a stripper but never date or let them move in

im lifting to get better self confidence to ask out my crush in my french class

I lifted because of that fiance who cheated on me while i was overseas. I lifted for that future girl that would heal my heart. I lifted with that girl that inspired me to be greater. Now I lift with that girl who is my wife and world

I know that is sappy shit. I genuinely thought I could never trust someone again. but when I found pic related I found my happiness

How does she not fall over?

Who the fuck exercises for the sake of other people?

Not exercising to make yourself better / improving

Pathetic

Yeah I'm not sure how to correct the rotation when posting from my phone :(

One day I am going to have a girl that I think is worth all of this effort and more, I'll want to be the best version of me possible. This motivates me whenever I am feeling lethargic

Went from
>21
>fat ugly friendless virgin
>Dropout
>Actively considering suicide

To
>22
>Back in school 13 credit hours
>A's through C's
>Maintaining my lift routine
>Still friendless virgin

I'm trying to make it.

Keep on keeping on, brother

for sure... I'm not even trying to date her .. just frustrates me that we did fuck and i had her here baka ... shes hot as fuck

pics of her

Good progress m8, keep it up

You're pretty good looking now, keep up the good work.

You're gonna make it brah

Revenge i guess, want to beat up older siblings that always picked on me from birth to middleschool. Those bad memories are etched in my brain need some closure

i cant... but she looks like rikki six

>30% bf 200lbs 5'11"

Broke up with my gf about 2 months ago and had ended up like this

>17% bf 170lbs
Me two years ago before I got caught up with the gainz goblin

Met my ex recently and she was claiming how she had moved on completely and got with other people, it shouldn't have bothered me but it did so I hopped back on the gainz train and come next April/May I want to be lean(er than I was before)

Evil. I love it

Ill post my story again it's been in a few like this.
>Be me 18yo college freshman
>Start school @ 5'9 and a skinny as fuck 140lbs
>Meet girl in my dorms, she lives a floor below me
>Completely fall for this girl she's a solid 8/10 and an amazing personality.
>Being the beta fag I was I got completely friendzoned
>She starts talking about how she likes muscular guys and compliments guys in dorms with 'toned' bodies.
>I don't really tell anyone but I start hitting the gym
>Get refered to this board by a friend
>Taking diet and routine extremely seriously
>About a year later I'm not 5'11 175lbs with a nice bf% and actually kind of proud of myself for once
>See her at the start of second year.
>She's gained a little bit of weight (maybe 10-15lbs?)
>I'm still really in love with this girl.
>She starts acting all flirtatious grabbing my chest and shit saying "wow you've changed so much" or stuff to that effect
>Says that we should go out and see a movie like I wanted to last year with her
>Explain to her that I would rather stay as friends
>She's all taken aback looks kind of insulted
>Go to the library just sit there for a couple hours and reflect about lift n shit
I know a lot of you will say just hit it and quit it it's ez pussy but she rejected me so hard last year and apparently mocked me for it so I had to do my best to keep some self respect. Cheers

You should have physically assaulted her

Wow, respect bro. It would've been easy to fall for that trap, good on you realizing you deserve better

We're all gonna make it brah

For a wife that I guess I'll meet eventually. For now I just use a method of gettig a oneitis every few months that is a few points ahead of me but not out of my realistic reach so I feel motivated to improve

crazy
you went from a 4 to an 8

Good job not falling into the trap, friend.

good work m80, keep it up

My current bf is fit and while I first starting dating him I ballooned. He kept saying things like, "Why are you eating so little? Have more of this!" Unless he was intentionally trying to make me a fatty, I don't think he realized that he could eat immense amounts of food because he worked out/had a god tier metabolism and I couldn't. I had never had a guy telling me to eat like that before and fell for it because I do love food. It was grim and I gained 15 lbs before I knew it.

After I gained weight, he kept making fun of me for being a fatty. It made me really fucking angry and motivated me. Now I'm 22 lbs lighter and still going. He stopped working out but he still looks fit. Now I'm working out so I can look better with him.

you will never
>go out on a fun morning hike with this qt for cardio
>gather delicious, healthy wild plums for vitamin gains
>bang lovingly and bareback on a picnic blanket in the warm spring sunshine, surrounded by nature and not another soul for miles
>cum inside her to conceive strong, healthy babies who will inherit all this land one day

why even live

That's some tirelli tier photo

>Be me skinnyfat Betta bringing cucklord.com
>Know this 5/10 grill, became friends with her and shit always talking
>Became best friends grab my bakls and ask her out and rejects tells me sgea not looking for a relationship
> One month passes she's dating a guy literally cured myself to sleep
>Decided to better myself and start lifting came to Veeky Forums after zeez died and get motivated with he's story
Now I got a gf i saw her yesterday and she was kind of mirin
Feels good m80s

>be sad last Wednesday.
>consider drinking my sorrows
>check fb before bed
>See a message from high school sweetheart who left me
>talk and try not to spill spaghetti
>tells me to come see her at hookah lounge
>get there dressed to the nines
>she is drunk, high and depressed about her bf
>tells me how shit her life has been and how leaving me was really a mistake.
>have a polite night and leave

Don't know what to feel to be honest.

I still love her but she is now more or less trash. I don't want to be in a relationship with her, but I really wanted to bone since I she was one of those purity ring girls when we dated.

i don't lift for my ex, but every time we hang out as friends she always tells me how disappointed her dad was when we broke up. so that's cool i guess?

>how disappointed her dad was when we broke up. so that's cool i guess?
Sort of. In part she broke with you to piss him off. What else would disappoint him? What's his opinion on her dating a black guy?

Keep improving. Dont stop moving foward.

Congrats bro .

fuckkk i see this incoming with my ex... my ex and i broke up a few months ago, because she got new "cool friends" who make her do whore things and i wasn't cool enough for them. since I already partied up hard when i was younger i thought it was stupid and didnt feel like going with them. she was a virgin before me and now turning into trash... I still love her atm and she won't have me back, probablyh gonna be in your situation a year from now

i dumped her actually. her dad is jewish and apparently he called me a "mensch," which is a yiddish term for a respectable, upstanding person.

Ex-gf dad mires are the rarest of mires. Treasure them, user.

Brace for some cosmic feels.
Simultaneously being validated in knowing you were right but still dealing with the fallout will be weird as fuck.

Brandon?

>Ive lost 20 pound since then and don't expect to stop.
Are you planning on disappearing? Surely the shame is not that big.

Yeah?

Wow. Nice work.

lifting to be juicy as fuck for myself and a special track and field grill in my classes that has the finest ass i have ever seen

I'm gonna be working as an intern abroad for 6 months and after that do a study exchange so at least I'll be gone far away for a year... Feels bad though, I'll be working on my future and she's probably sucking some other dudes' cocks. Hope she won't be on my mind too much when I start work and have new experiences, I was actually really depressed for a couple weeks about it but finally got out of it a bit now :/

and no my name starts with an R, (I'm )

wtf man. You have a wife!!

underrated

Good Jerb, Bruh. Makin' it.

I'm lifting to be the best possible version of me. Mainly for myself, but being the best for my eventual lover is a part of it too. Lifting for revenge is for losers in my opionion.

Don't be a degenerate. Deus Vult.

>at least 20 pound overweight
>has a 10/10 gf
are you Chris Pratt from the past or what?

pirelli? the calendar?

Chyeah I'm a girl
Got into lifting before my ex and he was starting out so I encouraged him to lift with me
Ex takes it way too seriously and starts injecting
I don't want to go to the gym with him anymore because of his anger issues, he doesn't want me leaving MY own apartment because he'd get jealous if he didn't know where I was
After two years, I'd gained probably 30-40 pounds, he did not gain much muscle but when he started hitting me I ended it (for obvious reasons)

Fast forward it's been ten months about since the break up
Lost most of the weight and am gaining my muscle back
If he sees me again I'm gonna be able to stick up for myself