Sexual health thread

Veeky Forumsizens with a gf/ bf

how do you guys/girls deal with discrepancy in libido between you and your partner?

I could jump at my gf basically everytime she I see her, especially when she changes her clothes in front of me etc.
however she mostly wants to cuddle etc. and I have to initiate sex 99% of the time and 80% I try to initate it basically fails
which gets me laid like once a week.

We've been together for 6 years now, took her virginity and it's always been like that, even though the sex is bretty gud

talked to her about it and she says she's just not as horny as me and mostly wants to cuddle etc.

She has quite low self-esteem and gets stressed out easily by work and life in general, which I think is a major factor that she cant loosen up. Also the birthcontroll might kill her libido.

what do? Get her to lift? Get bf instead of gf? Any similar experiences? Any insights from grills?

Maybe you acting like a horny, annoying dog ready to pounce on her at any moment isn't doing you any favours. To get a girl ready to have sex you gotta rile her up a bit. Explain your situation to her and try eating her out for a bit before you have sex next time, after some nice foreplay. If she's not in the mood then you can't do anything about it, but if she actually cares about your sexual wellbeing she'll at least try and make you happy.

I broke up with my gf of 3 years for the same reason. Eventually you will grow to despise her and it will eat away at you whenever she turns your advances down. I don't have any advice though. Good luck

>sex once a week
That seems unnatural in a working relationship. My girlfriend and I cuddle constantly, but we still have sex once or twice a day at least and occasionally up to 5 times a day if I can handle it (which is very very very rare). She'll go for it whenever and is almost always accepting when I make a move.

Is she actually physically attracted to you? Are you good in bed?

once a week if you see her everyday is pretty horrible but women just have shit libido in general

still for a 6yr relationship it's probably around the average

>Is she actually physically attracted to you?
As far as I can tell she is not the type of person who cares that much about physical aspects because I have never experienced her swoon over anybody, guys even I find good looking, actors, models you get the idea

The situation fucks with me even more because I have other women comming at me when Im out and about. Im quite built, 1,88cm, 90kg, maybe 12-13% bf, decent face.

>Are you good in bed?
I have decent stamina because of gains and cardio, avg dick, she cums multiple times usually. However she's quite self-concious and always worried about how I like it instead of concentrating on her own pleasure

used to fuck 3x day and last month it was just twice in the span of a fucking month

dont know how it even got to this, just know that once or twice I felt sick when she wanted to fuck and the other times she was just stressed with all the work she had to do and what not
feels bad man, at least she sucked and swalloed a few times

>Also the birthcontroll might kill her libido.
lol
not fitness related, take this shit to r9k

have you tried play-raping her?
Some women like that kind of stuff and play hard to get

OP you're describing my gf to the letter.

After a lot of experimentation we found that her specific brand of birth control was wrecking her libido.

Got her off the pill and she went from asexual to nymphomaniac in less than a week.

It's a super common complication with basically all medicine that touches the hormones.

Ejaculationless orgasm.

>once a week if you see her everyday is pretty horrible but women just have shit libido in general
They don't. Most women I know want to fuck more often than the guys (simply cus guys just physically can't do it 24/7).

>however she mostly wants to cuddle etc. and I have to initiate sex 99% of the time and 80% I try to initate it basically fails
>which gets me laid like once a week.
Not gonna lie, this will not make you happy in the long run and should therefore have no future. If you stay, you'll end up cheating or will forever stay unsatisfied.

I had a girl for 9 years. When as stated we were pretty young, and fucked every chance we got. As be both got older I kept my libido and she slowly lost hers. Daily turned to weekly and slowly that turned into biweekly. So we went to therapy. We talked we tried to rekindle shit. She started giving more BJ's but quit that shit after a month. So we broke up. 9 years of my fucking life ended because we couldent see eye to eye on fucking.

Seeing new girl now. Best sex life, into every single one of my kinks, litterly begs me. On top of it all is an absolute angel.

Moral of the story, you don't fix a libido mismatch. You deal with it, but if you can't, you move on.

I have recently ended my 4 year long distance relationship.. At the same time, it was my first everything, so it was hers.
I didn't cheat and we met for approx. 2 weeks per year.
Now I am clueless, I am horny but I have no intentions of getting close to anyone, I overthink, get really picky and the months go by and I still didn't do anything, I feel like I am in a limbo.
anyone with similar experience, or simply someone who is also a type of a guy that doesn't go for numbers that could advise me?
I am really at a weird point in life brehs

>4 year long distance relationship
> met for appro 2 weeks per year
how? why?
that is only okay if you worked as a researcher in the arctic or as a worker on an offshore oil drilling platform

Was in a similar place after my break. If your horny, not looking for commitment, but also not the type of guy who goes for nunber... you Jack off.

If you want to hook up, dl tinder and go for it. you'll find someone reguardless of what a fucking mess you are. Otherwise just wait. Eventually you'll want that connection again. And if you don't, enjoy your single life with full income and no kids, shit will be dope.

You are me except I've been with mine for 3.5y.

I don't know your girl's situation but my girlfriend is hyposexual probably due to sexual assault when she was a kid.

Anyway, only way I win is to let her win and hang out with her and engage her, then I get what I want.

It was a teenage love, first love, we clicked, I guess I managed to suppress my horniness for the sake of it, pretty sure she did the same
we stopped since we realized we don't have money to travel to each other and it became crazy to wait that long
Not from a place where tinder is a thing, and I jacked off concerning amount of times for my 20 years of age, but like you said i should probably give it time

I'm literally your gf, in a relationship for 5 years and my bf has crazy libido, but I don't want to fuck 'cause of low self-esteem. And bf never initiates either, 'cause apparently feels "rapey" or smth, so it's upto me.

Get her to lift. I started and seeing results n shit really helps w confidence and then I want to show off my body and iniate myself.

If that doesn't work, talk about it and how it affects you and if there's STILL sex only once a week, end it, it won't make you happy.

>but I don't want to fuck 'cause of low self-esteem
i get it for guys, but why for girls? they literally don't have to do anything except for lying on the bed

you suck in bed.

every gf I had was ready to fuck 24/7. some even told me to fuck them while they are sleeping or wake them up in the middle of the night if I want some action.

I dont wanna fuck 24/7... 2 times is ok for me per week.

No clue. My girl and I banter all day long about sex, even if we aren't having sex. We typically joke around about my cock being big or her being horny if she accidentally bumps into me or something. I think us joking about sex keeps it on her mind.

What I've noticed though is that even though we both want sex around the same frequency, which is once every day/ every other day, if I come onto her more frequently she will reciprocate, but if I don't come on to her after a day then she will start acting irrationally horny, like she will start rubbing me in public with people around/ bite my ear/ push tits onto my arm and look up at me. It's weird, it's like if she doesn't get her rut, she turns into some freak beast.

My best advice is to come onto her more, if she sees you horny, she will be more horny. Also do fitness alot together, fitness stimulates bloodflow and the hormones needed for arousal. Also watch smut together, or dramas or someshit that gets the romance thinking going in her head. Yeah

Im not her but its because she felt self consious probably and cant enjoy it
Imagine doing something low energy that you feel absolutely stupid and horrible doing, would you still go through with it? and remember, there is no reward for you if you do, its only a taxing event for you

With that said ive never understood low self esteem in chicks, they must surely know most guys want to fuck them so what is the problem

We enjoy having sex with each other, so we usually do a couple times a day.
Your girlfriend is fucking Chad on the side, so she's sore by the time she comes home to you desu