WAW1.2: Do Looks Matter To Women? The TRUTH

WAW1.2: Do Looks Matter To Women? The TRUTH
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14

Thanks, been waiting for that nigger Invisible to upload his shit.

>Expecting us to sit through 23 minutes of uninteresting bullshit
Nigga give us a cliff notes version of this shit or fuck off

the answer is yes. yes, women do care about looks.

Incredibly well done. And verifiable every fucking day.

really gets the noggin slogging

fucking love these videos, wish he would stop gymcelling and just work on these full time

yeah im sure we needed a fucking 23 minute long video to know that

I glanced through the video and yeah, this brought no new information to the table what so ever
>Higher demand for women than for men leads to higher standards for men
>Height, looks, social status and many other factors matter to women

What i dont get is why do some people say women will suffer from this more than men?
They say women will end up alone in their 30s because they arent willing to settle for anything below a 10/10 man and even then he needs to prove himself to her and make her feel a certain way but i dont see this IRL
Girls keep getting whatever guy they point at even in their 30s and stand with little to no competition so how...
Does anyone know how this is supposed to add up?

hilarious that most women in this clip are fucking ugly and expect a guy to be 7+/10

None of these women look attractive nor do they look like they're any smart either. Fuck these make me angry as shit.

>23 minutes of whining about something that we all know
feels good having a personality and not having to care about this shit lol

> having a personality
> lurks on Veeky Forums
choose one

>I'm gay

a huge redpill is watching normie TV for girls

watch the first 4 episodes of The Vampire Diaries, literally no average or below average looking men appear in the entirety of the show, and the two main male characters are 9/10

this is why women feel they are entitled to only the best looking men

I'm normally the same way. To say they're not physically attractive is horseshit, but your right in saying they look dumb as rocks. They are, and it makes them being physically attractive much less impactful

On phone so can't watch. Is this the UK accent video? Well done for dropping the red pill bombs so comprehensively.

The tinder experiments are by far the most devastatingly redpill. Millions of words about "confidence" destroyed with one app.

>ok cupid
>Where women are picky because there are thousands of (often desperate) men available and they have a narrow chance of even meeting one of them anyway.

If you talked to girls IRL you would know how accessible they actually are.

Shit like this makes me depressed and bitter. I don't even want to know what I am on a scale of 1-10 now nor do I want to get near women any time soon. I feel like the more I know about this the less optimistic and happy I'll be. Why even lift if its all about the face? How do I blue pill myself? Fuck this shit. I don't even know what's real anymore.

>If you talked to girls IRL you would know how accessible they actually are.
I did, and they're not.

>Why even lift if its all about the face?
So you can feel superior to other males. Winning your place in a male's hierarchy is way more useful that getting an extra pussy or two

Yet you're still genetically inferior. If you were genetically superior you would even need to lift. That's determined by how many women want you since that's the way nature set it. Bullshit.

I noticed the women are very easy near red lights. But why do they all want money from me?

I was like that when i first discovered lookism, it fucked up my mental health for about a week then i realized that compared to the average guy i wasn't that bad looking and then I learned to not really let this shit get to me. Learn to accept your subhumanity boyo

>Why even lift if its all about the face?
You want the good news?
Its not just about the face, you need a top tier face, a body only attainable through roids but not too roided, a massive dick, a good frame, financial success and extremly good social skills
Girls are picky and they have options, why pick one when you can have several

When you see a girl swoon over a famous guy, lets say Justin Bieber, they imagine him as the perfect guy
It doesnt matter if he has a small dick, is spergy or whatever because as long as he has one thing women focus on that and supplement the rest

We have come to a point where one man isnt enough for women anymore, their standards are pushing all the competitors away

Dont feel bad mate, we are several hundred million of guys who dont meet the impossible standards women set these days

>Yet you're still genetically inferior
Pretty face is not always about genetic superiority. A man can have a handsome face but poor health and low intellect

Social skills>face>frame>height>dick

Literally everyone know this.

what's that image supposed to prove? imagine a hot girl would do the same, you think guys wouldn't go for her? the only thing this proves is that people are pretty similar

My dad is average as fuck and dyel by Veeky Forums's standards(benches lmao1.5pl8 and squats 2 plate) yet women literally throw themselves at him. It's literally social skills and status

i'm 26 and i'm honestly starting to feel like that desperate, alone woman in her 30s that want a baby before she dries up.

i've had over 30 -40 woman by now but only 1 "long term relationship" (4 months). All my history with woman is basically drunken one night stands. My problem is pretty much:

>1. Most of my ONS are too "ugly" , i don't really wanna settle with a 6/10
>2.My hot ONS are way out of my league and demannds too much of me, which becomes clear after a few dates, if they even want to go out at all after the beer goggles are off.

feel like my only hope is to sort out my career and get (semi-)rich. would be more than happy to end up with something like pic related tho, even if shes not my type.

we're talking about prime women tho

>the more I know about this the less optimistic and happy I'll be
if you get all your information from bitter men uploading their version of "the truth" to youtube then you deserve to be unhappy. meanwhile, almost all the guys I know are in stable relationships with decent women, and most of these men aren't anything special. many of them are bald, short, have no education or couldn't tell a joke to save their life. so clearly these angry virgins on youtube don't know the whole truth, or the vast majority of my male friends would be sad and lonely.

>feel like my only hope is to sort out my career and get (semi-)rich
Didn't help me. I'm still an autist next to grills

>we're talking about prime women tho
Yeah, exactly. Most of his coworkers want to go out with and keep in mind we're talking about ~20 year old waitresses

>u jus need a cool personality bro girls dig that way more than they care about looks bro trust me

So whats his secret then?
Also if he is not from the western world you deserve a kick in the nuts

have any pics? ...he must be good looking

>Also if he is not from the western world you deserve a kick in the nuts
This. I easily pick up girl is slavland but have an awful KD ratio in America

>tfw lookism unironically made me realise I'm more attractive than I initially believed (but still not a 10/10 MM CHAD) and a lot of it was in my head because I didn't interact with women enough thanks to having helicopter parents growing up causing my social development to be severely stunted

pretty much this
face doesn't really matter that much if you lift unless you're subhuman tier unattractive
my stepdad is ugly as shit and my mom is an 8/10 and guess what he has a god-tier body and works as a bodyguard lol

colour me fucking surprised

his body halos his face then
if you had to estimate how wide are his clavicles, how tall is he, and what's his wrist circumference?

>tfw lookism unironically made me realise I'm more attractive than I initially believed

This. I'm 6ft with dark brown non recessed hair, blue hooded eyes, decent browridge, no maxilla recession, forward grown chin, good fwhr. Thought i was hideous because of shitty jawline and dark circles under my eyes but lookism made me realize i have enough redeeming features to not be ugly. Still autistic tho need to fix that

>that guy
>extremly good looking
oh wow, thats guite low standards, brehs

That only means that your mom is a whore though