Losing gains to finals week

take that study break bros.

tell us what you're doing instead of working on that sweet winter bulk

>tfw anatomy and physiology final and chemistry on the same day

Final semester of EE undergrad. The stress and loss of gains is real.

On the other hand, i start EE grad school in January. Just cuck my gains up senpai

easy shit that I shouldn't be stressed over but I never went to class

I'm finding the time every day. At least one hour set aside. And, most importantly, I'm making sure I get plenty of sips.

Shit load of essays and assignments due in the next few days

Some are group work so it's not that bad but they leave me with no time to study for my 5 upcoming exams next week.

Trying to keep that 4.0 going

Does anyone have the Australian version of this image?

i'm stressed out about finals too i'm about to drop out and just learn a fucking trade

tfw i skip working out so i can focus on those essays but i still get nothing done.

Fucking deadlines are so soon that i waste even one more day im properly fucked

>Relinquishing physical gainz in favour of mental gainz

>Not constantly striving for both

I've got finals week and I'm trying to apply to grad schools at the same time. I'm also just now able to get back in the weight room after an injury tho, and it sucks so much to see what little gains I made dwindle.

Started as a 140lb skinny 5'11 dyel at the beginning of summer, unable to bench the bar. I had just hit 1pl8 bench (about 160lbs now), 2pl8 Squat, 100lb Ohp for reps, but after a month off my gains regressed by like 20lbs each at least

this one?

>mathematically impossible to get less than or more than a C in 1/5 classes
>A in 2/5 classes, both are EZPZ
>Can't get more than a B in 2 classes, so not bothering to study

Literally lifting to pass time because all my friends are studying like retards, and the gym is empty so I can lift naked.

OP what school do you go to?

>high schooler detected
You'll reach a point in legitemate education in which balancing both is nigh impossible.

I sometimes find it even hard to find the time to cook food that is even remotely healthy.

Shit sucks, but i'd rather study than work in a dead end job

just a tech school. finishing up some prereqs to go back to grad school to become a PA

>tfw theater degree originally

going for MD over here.

Godspeed user. One day, we may

haven't lifted in a fucking week, I can't wait till christmas break when I can devote myself to cutting and lifting.

Hoping to knock them out myself to. Also wanting to become a PA.

>biology degree

only have a semester's worth of pre-reqs to knock out so hopefully by next fall.

We're gonna make it user.

gl man. I hope you know what you're committing to. I bitched out from med school.

my man you couldn't bench the bar? i got the most lanklet dude i've ever met (~6'2, 155 max) to start lifting and he put up 65lb for a rep or two

Corporate Finance, Fixed Income Securities and Applied Econometrics across two weeks. I'm about to get fucked so hard.

> I-I never wanted to b-be big anyway

kek

I was XC runner in high school. I've never seen a person with a weaker chest than what I had, even though I thought I was "fit." I do my push-ups every day now and it has definitely helped--getting even 25lbs on the bar was a huge goal for me and 1pl8 was the best feeling I've had, even though I failed my third set.

I got chu brah

Striving for something doesn't guarantee you get it. You can always get sick physical gains but you only get one shot at your finals so you can see which one is more important.

>tfw only final I'm worried about is statistics
Next year I won't be so lucky

I usually just do supersets of one arm push-ups, handstand push-ups, pullups pistols etc to preserve gains in a time like that.

>Solid mechanics
>Principles of measurement systems
>Science communication
>Hardcore C++ course
>Working on micromechanics bachelor thesis

Pls hold me bro's, I'm slowly getting worn out. All that I do is work out and sometimes meet up with friends for 2 hours on the weekends. Haven't seen my parents in 2 months ;_;

i study during the day, go to the gym around 9pm, wake up early-ish and repeat.

my finals schedule isn't too bad so i can afford to lift

t. chem eng undergrad

A+ shitpost

When should I start studying for my calc final? Need to get an 85 or higher

I just graduated with a M.Sc. in physics. Starting in R&D next year with 50k€+ for 35hrs with 30 days paid vacation. Feelsgoodman.

>No longer at University.
>Dr. Jackson Crawford's Old Norse Lessons on YouTube.

end of junior year of mechanical engineering and aerospace engineering double major

you ain't seen nothing yet

oops misread final as first

you've seen it all, good luck kill those exams

yesterday

mine ended up being 7 exams (2 midterms, 5 finals) in 2 weeks so I got fucked up a little bit, still trying to lift 2x a week

>mine ended up being 7 exams (2 midterms, 5 finals) in 2 weeks so I got fucked up a little bit, still trying to lift 2x a week

that's fucked my man. i hope you get through it

one of the midterms doesn't really count (lowest score gets dropped, got a 98,97 on first two midterms so my chance of beating that is slim to none - control systems course)

other one is kinda shit though

i have both tomorrow one after the other, and then both finals for those two classes on monday

just