Tfw anxiety issues

>tfw anxiety issues
It's been apart of my personality for as long as I can remember. I can't just drain myself of it. And unfortunately it's gotten progressively worse with age.

What do? Nothing I've tried so far has helped. In fact it's so bad my body spasms when I try to meditate.

Everyone is different, and I wish I could give you some solid advice, but I struggle myself. It gets worse around the holidays. Don't drink massive amounts of coffee, that's the best I can tell you. It's a stimulant, and it makes a lot of people with anxiety get crazy anxious. One or two cups a day.

I think I have some neurological issues as I've been anxious my entire life as well, and it's always been cripplingly severe. In fact stress got so bad for me when I was 11 I had a grand mal seizure. People aren't just born anxious out of their fucking mind and very rarely are they molded that way from the start.

I feel suicide is right for me. It pains me that people claim to be depressed all the time, nigger that's just life and existential boredom. Whereas I can't go a day without balling out of my mind, and socializing, meds, CBT, sunlight, whatever hasn't helped me. But then I tell myself that's just life as well, that everyone has their own issues in their own slice of life, and anxiety is my weakness

>It's been apart of my personality for as long as I can remember.

*a part

*good* CBT goes a long way

If it's shit then don't even bother

Mindfulness, taking walks, spending time in nature, getting a pet.

None of that helps people with actual pathological anxiety

Have you tried talking to a proffesional, instead of posting on a fitness forum full of fat autists?

This.

Pot of coffee gives me autism

Sucks user. Don't kys.

I find listening to song lyrics and closing my eyes helps.

Also eat about 2 grams of shrouds and have a beer every few months in good company.

Drugs may not be the best idea but it beats a shotgun.

This doesn't help

act like you dont have it

do things anxious people wouldnt do.

cheat it till you make it is 100% true and the absolutely only way to change yourself

Steroids you fucking retards

They'll turn any idiot into a Chad, I know this from experience. I became a fucking hyperconfident slayer when I jumped on the bike.

w2c steroids

I could do that but my brain never turns off

meds will probably help a bit but you still have to change your way of thinking by acting differently.

depending where you are in life this can be difficult. but its the only way. our environment molds us so we have to choose our environment depending on who we want to be.

This lad is right.

It took me a long time to learn and it's a painful truth to accept, but by heck it's worth it once you start making yourself do different things and step outside your comfort zone.

selfauthoring.com (do the Past Authoring exercise first, but do all of them)

Gorilla Mindset, Mike Cernovich

>tfw paid for that
>never knew what to even write, so didn't even do the exercises

Pick events where you felt hurt, ashamed, guilty, afraid, do it chronologically so childhood first, easy.

If you want to type more private things, just do it all in a word document and fill up the boxes with words so it lets you click Next. No need to give them any info.

same, but i developed severe anxiety slowly over the last 4-5 ears through trauma that i induced on myself

its mainly social anxiety, its so cripppling

I started taking phenibut, shit kills my anxiety but also leaves you more empty on the inside

also phenibut is very addictive, like any benzo. If you can take it responsibly then its great but good luck not taking it every day after you become a overconfident god on it and then go back to square one when its over

>tfw used copious amounts of coffee and weed to fill the void of loneliness and anxiety in me from ages 18-22

I still do both but much less than before. I still have a void to fill but I feel better overall and I know that those two habits were making my life worse.

>tfw just finished typing this post and now I'm about to pack a bowl

So what does *good* CBT entail? I am not OP but have struggled with anxiety for years.

Currently I am forcing myself to go out and socialize regularly, starting conversations with strangers, joining groups where I know nobody, etc. I am more proficient when it comes to socializing it is still awful and I hate pretty much every minute of it regardless of who I am with, how I am doing, etc

I struggle so much with feeling isolated, and overall disconnected from everyone around me. I have gotten better at dealing with this feeling but I am still lonely, and just want to stop feeling like this.

What did you do that worked? I am pretty much willing to do anything other than relying on a crutch like alcohol or drugs (which do help significantly). I want to be happy as me, not as the me that comes out when I am sauced

smoke pot every once in a while it calms anxiety for me

yeah pot used to do that for me, until i started thinking about death, my family dying one day, getting old, life being short, missing chances, regrets

it now skyrockets my anxiety to crazy levels that will effect me for days after

Bro you sound like you're in the same place I am right now. I go to bars every night and just talk to random people trying to make friends but it never goes anywhere. I grew up with bad social anxiety and am still pretty autistic at talking to people but at this point my loneliness and anxiety when I'm sitting at home has outweighed my social phobias. I just want a few friends to talk to and hang out with a couple times a week, but whenever I'm around people it feels like I'm on the outside looking in and people are just humoring me when they talk to me and don't actually want me around.