Has anyone stopped playing video games, how has quitting changed your life...

Has anyone stopped playing video games, how has quitting changed your life? I finally uninstalled every game on my PC and emailed to have my league of legends account deleted which almost capped 10k hours
To keep it fitness related, I broke my wrist while skateboarding a few years ago in my skating days and it hurts to do bench press, will I still maintain solid chest results only doing dumbbell bench press exercises?

Have balance.

I train twice a say sometimes (Boxing), on days off work even if I train twice a day I still got loads of free time so I play dota2.

Nah im on the loading screen for an aram now tbhfam

I sometimes casually play games like fallout for a few hours on the weekend if I have time or sometimes some coop game on the ps when chilling with a friend... gaming for hours on end and trying to compete competitively is just a waste of your time.
When I was like 14-17 I played runescape, amounted to 150 days of playtime in just over 3 years time. I eternally regret wasting this time on a game instead of doing something like learning to dance, getting a motorcycle and learning how to fix it or doing a second sports or Sth... tho I did have some pretty good times playing rs as well.

Ma nigga

I did.

Started reading instead and since I can pause my book every now and again I do some push ups or something of the sort which I couldn't do while playing vydia.

It's wasn't that hard to be honest, I kind of grew bored of games.

Meh, you grow out of video games. As a kid/teen you could play as much as you want because you had a lot of free time. When you get older you have other priorities such as a job/career and you have more money so you could travel and actually do cool shit like sky diving and going to music festivals.

Don't sweat it.

people who claim quitting video games changed their lifes are just lying m8.
just a meme.

You sound like a faggot who had no self control. I still play my vidya, when I get the chance. Balance is key to everything

Hell no.

I get bored with them quicker than I used to so I don't play for hours on end anymore, but they are fun in moderation.

This

I tend to binge on a game for a few days or weeks (currently Path of Exile), then get bored by it, stop playing, and instead spend more time browsing Veeky Forums, youtube and even >reddit. While still starting up games here and there, until I get hooked on one, starting the cycle again, play it for hours daily until I finish it or get bored, etc.

Yeah. I was playing a lot but I grew out of it. Games don't amuse me as much anymore. I still play, but 2 hours at most on a good day. Most of the times I don't play at all.

Meh, Im a very competative person. I used to play alot of counterstrike and dota on high level when I was younger.

Lately I just dont know how to treat vidya anymore. I cant play casually because I want to be among the best, but I cant spend days playing vidya either because I know its a waste of time and I need to do something with my life.

Growing up sucks

For me it's more that it takes longer to "get hooked" than before, but once I'm into it, I start binging...

Bamp for bench press question

>DAE LE NO HOBBIES?

this shit is as retarded as no fap

just do shit in moderation, if its not taking over your life you're fine.

I have 8 hours of sleep and 7 hours of free time every day.

Lifting, cooking, eating, hygiene, etc takes up maybe 3 hours.

I spend 4 hours on video games on on Veeky Forums since I cbf going out and its expensive.

Stopping video games doesn't change your life, you're just a fat fuck who uses it as an escape mechanism instead of a pastime.

Can't play games in moderation though.
I once stopped gaming for a week, then felt like playing a bit far cry 4 for an hour or two.
I ended up skipping 2 meals and game 7 hours straight.
Had to sell my PC the next week.

Then you need mental help.

Why the fuck would I quit one of my hobbies just cause other people think it's lame?

Did they ever change Draven? He was the only champ I played

Nope, still the same

Are you me?

This, I can't play for too long because I just get bored

Is the game better now? I last played when tahm kench came out

>hobbies

a lot worse. 80% of ur team will be SJWs not including urself