1000 chicken Mcnuggets

reminder that Usain Bolt ate 1000 chicken Mcnuggets while breaking world records at the Bejing Olympics.

time.com/3912896/usain-bolt-chicken-mcnuggets-olympics/

Is diet = performance a meme ?

no diet= performance is not a meme usain bolt is a top level athlete you retard literally the fastest man in the world you can't compare him to the average lard ass or twink walking around in civilization

Yes. Now go eat 36,500 nuggets this year and tell me how you feel.

while he was training his diet would have been strict

the work had already been done to bring him to that level

>not eating
>48,000 kcal
>3,100g fat
>2,500g protein
>2,400g carbs
>everyday
never gonna make it OP

clean diet = performance is a meme

eat mcdonalds a week and go perform a sport and let me know how your performance is fatass

This. It's all about genetics and test levels.
>have friend who works out six days a week and has a super clean diet
>i'm leaner and stronger than him and am 3" taller
>have other friend who has been lifting for years and years
>i deadlift 15 lbs less than he does. And hes a manlet

Usain Bolt King of Tendies

Tendies = meal of champions

Short term (i.e. a week) it would probably increase due to higher calories than what I'm used to, long term I'd die

olympians eat whatever the fuck they want after getting a medal.

No, whatever bullshit you just came up with is a meme

wow we are amazed because you are 5'11 and you can deadlift 150lbs

shut up faggot. whats good for the goose is good for the gander, you should be happy that chicken nuggets provide results like these, go fuck yourself and never post here again.

Usain bolt has basically 1 in 20 billion genetics

RONALD IS ANGERED
E
E
E
E

how'd you know my name is ron?

nvm, Ronald McDonald I get it now

When you have top tier nigger genetics, steroids and growth hormones you can assimilate that chicken pretty damn well.

>Breaded chicken

I'm no nutritionist, but it sounds like they're filled with carbs and protein. Both great for a performing athlete.

errr. upon further observation.

the reason he was eating that is so that he wouldn't get sick. if you order mcnuggets from anywhere in the world you'll get the same thing. whereas if he were to eat some street food (very common way to eat in China) or food from some restaurant, there wouldve been chances for him to get sick.

this thread is bait and stupid

This. Correct answer.

Don't want any intestinal distress with weird fucking chink food.

this basically

Literally must be a troll

he is the biggest fucking troll ever.
Blasts shit tons of peds, and when asked "just eat 1000 mcnuggets bro, 450 bananas and some sweet potatoes".
And people believe it. golden

>become bretty good
>take PEDs to become GOAT
>everyone who has any clue about PEDs or sprinting knows what's going on
>they can't bust you because it would tarnish the sport forever and revenues would plummet.
>"Bro, just eat McNuggets."
>pixel-art-shades-descend-on-face.gif

I really hate Bolt for this.
in 2008 I was about 20lbs overweight when I heard about this shit. I started going to McDonalds every day and eating a tonne of nuggets as well as McChickens. After eating I would sprint 100 metres across to KFC and say something like 'No, that is where silver medalists eat'. then walk home.
By 2011 I was 90lbs overweight. Most of what I ate for like 2.5 years was McDonalds, pretty much 50% of my food was McDonalds chicken product.
Haven't eaten there in 2 years now, and am only 11lbs overweight.

>PEDs
>peds

PED's are part of professional sport. Grow the fuck up.

That being said, Bolt (if all athletes were natty), would still be the fastest man in the word, hands down. Right athlete, right equipment, right sport, etc.

maybe, but his times would be far less dramatic, he wouldn't look like that, and he'd have to train and eat completely differently.

>"genetics"

It's a more like
>lots of training
>African running genetics
>PEDs

Ronanon is a retard.