Mental Health

/mental/

How are you doing?

Are some of you fighting the depression/anxiety/stress?

Tips?

Meds?

(pic unrelated)

like fucking shit for the past 6 months, now on a cut so its even more fun

Trying to avoid suicide thoughts, no friend, no job, no life

how is your day? :^)

Spend time outside

How are you supposed to get "big" when your fucking GENETICS don't allow it?If I try eating more I do get stronger but also I also add bodyfat which in turn makes me appear smaller.
You can only get a chihuahua so big with food before it get's fatter,it's not like a fucking pitbull

This is me

You eat big and get big, then you cut and lose the fat (and a little muscle)

Should we just go on test?

Yes,no doubt about it.Hair is for losers

Titty skittles and therapy senpai

Unless you have a hormonal deficiency of some sort your natural testosterone levels should at least allow you to get into the 'big compared to the average joe' zone.

Winter-depression hit again. Hits every year, but I get better and better every year at delaying it and every year it gets a little milder. I'm very good at pushing away the fantasies and daydreams and bad thoughts now so I'm looking forward to the rest of this winter to be honest.

I'm in my first year of college and my depression came back.
Only thing I do is go to class and the gym.
The few close friends I have are even more antisocial than me.

Started taking Zoloft again and it's affecting my libido. Gf broke up with me not too long ago so I don't have to worry about not pleasing anyone.
Hard to JO though.

How's everyone else?

My problem is too much free time to think, when I am alone and my mind starts to think thoughts one after other one worrying and thinking about bad things of the future and of my past is the fucking worst

I'm also on zoloft and I have just acquired a gf. It's been a week and I've been unable to cum. She understands though.
I'm prob going to fail out of uni so that might be the end of the relationship so life is pretty shit.

>(pic unrelated)

Probably more related than you think.

your mental health will sky rocket when you realise the earth doesn't spin

I find myself drinking more and more because its the only time that people want to be around me.

you should just be yourself. that's what works for me and my girlfriend!

What dosage are you on?
I'm using 150mg

I honestly don't think it's helping with depression enough and I miss being able to cum without as much effort.

Hang in there bruh. Focus on what you want in your life.
We're both gonna make it.

Don't take meds.
Go to the gym.
Do a competitive sport.
Put extra effort in your studies or work.
Don't force yourself to socialize with normies.
If your living arrangements and finances allow it, get a dog.
Don't drink more than once a week and never drink alone.
Don't eat junk. Go easy on the carbs.
Take vitamin D3, fish oil capsules, and probiotics.
After 10 PM, no computer, phone, tablet, or TV.
Don't jack off more than once a week.

You're probably fucking up your hormones with what you eat and dink.
Try low carb high fat.
Especially cut out refined sugars.
No more soda drinks. Not even diet ones.

This would work best for people who don't actually need meds.

I know guys who killed themselves because they fell for the whole "it's a drug so it's bad" idea and quit taking there meds

Alcohol, Cigars, & my best friend are all I need on a rough day

>people who don't actually need meds

That's most people.

Starting on meds increases suicide risk.

I was put on 10mg citalopram for mild anxiety and bruxism. It didn't do much for that but it has had a slight effect on my mood. It's more noticeable when I forget to take it though, and I become beset by a sense of despair and impending doom.

My autism isn't cured. My anxiety and depression are better. How do I stop autism Veeky Forums?

MDMA

alcohol

I'm doing 100 mg. I've stopped taking it though two days ago because I've been sexually frustrated for a week. I was able to cum this morning and the mental clarity is amazing.

It definitely helps with my depression, but the side effects are a deal breaker for me. I also suffer from decreased focus/motivation and it has affected my studies badly. At least I'm happy as the ship is sinking. But in all honesty I hope things get better for both you and me.

And what would I accomplish by this?

It sounds to me like you just want to live life on a little harder mode, like the dont jack off more than once a week one. why?

Cigarettes and alcohol and rollerblading are all me and my chums need on a rough day.

I am super introverted, and unfortunately feel very isolated from those around me. It gets lonely but I have gotten better at dealing with it.

I have been working on my social skills by forcing myself to go out and talk to new people for extended periods of time. I am getting better at socializing but I still get really anxious and overall hate it, any tips? Will I start to get some enjoyment out of it eventually? I am not autistic or anything, just a little socially stunted and am looking to make some meaningful connections

I just want to stop feeling so alone yah know?

Is there such thing as a "dating agency" type thing but just to meet cool people in your area?

Are you talking like an online dating service like tinder or something that will get together IRL?

the bar/pub

Yeah something that just finds people with similar interests to you.

>tfw hyperventilating atm

Heart keeps beating like crazy and its fucking hot. It's already 1am and have to get up at 7:30. How is my body supposed to rest for fucks sake

>Tips?

excersise, try cardio maybe.
the rest is just a state of mind.

you can be in the shittiest hell hole but can remain positive, only a small portion of your subconcious will bring you down, and that can be fixed with excersise.

Well it depends on the hobby and where you live. Big cities are gonna have tons of variety and likely groups for just about anything you want, no matter how obscure. If you are like me and live in the armpit of America it is gonna be a little harder.

You really just need to do some research into groups surrounding your hobby, it isn't specifically designed for "singles" but it will be a good way to meet ladies with similar interests (and if it is something athletic they'll probably be fit qt's).

Another good method that I have found is to start a new hobby, join some clubs, start learning an instrument, etc etc. Whatever it takes to get you running in new circles will expand your friend base, increasing the likelihood of meeting a qt on your own or having someone set you up with one. Don't be afraid of investing in friendships with women that you have no interest in, or you know will never escalate; because, they can be fantastic wingmen and if they're cool can set you up with a great chick. Plus you get to learn a new skill and develop as a person

So how do I use my positive outlook to solve my other problems? I went from being depressed/anxious to now being relatively happy (by changing my outlook on life and working on myself); however, I am still lonely and feel pretty isolated. What can I do to change that? also is me

>Tips?
Try being more confident and remember to just be yourself

ty

I was looking for this pic

I was thinking about killing myself yesterday again.

Your situation sounds exactly like mine minus the girlfriend.

my doc gave me propranolol but it apparently fucks with your blood pressure

i pick gym over potential relief from the waking nightmare that has been the last 6 years

4am meeting with dept in London, Poland, US and Japan

>I live in the US

One of the worst thing to the mind is have no friends. Unfortunately I know what I am talking.

Socialize

I'm dating a girl who I want to break up with. I like her a lot but it's ldr and this distance fucking blows. She's flying out to visit after christmas and I've got family stuff going on so I'll have to bring her out to that too. She's cool but sometimes she's really fucking annoying and does dumb shit. She's also insanely insecure and makes super cringy posts on instagram with a million fucking hastags too.

same story as me except i'm going to the doctor for the first time this week, fuuuckk

yeah that's fucked up, basically the only thing I have is jacking off every other day or daily

Too close

Learn to relax your body and do it as often as possible, its a magic.

>26
>still live at home
>make 13.50 an hour
im fucking miserable, I at least managed to cross kissless virgin off that list about 2 weeks ago so i got that going for me.

I'm on Zoloft and oddly enough, haven't noticed any changes in libido/ability to cum. Feels good, I guess.

Problem is, the stuff makes me reckless. Like, I find it difficult sometimes to genuinely care about important things. So I get to choose between being constantly anxious, or being stupid. Maybe I can find a middle ground.

dude switch meds, Vortioxetine doesn't effect my cock in the slightest

Ive stopped fighting. eat sleep breath until I die. TV keeps me company

Think of how similar to a fatty you sound right now...
"The only thing I have is eating"

If you have to take an antidepressant, go for Mirtazapine.
But it's only good for bulking, not cutting.

meditation will fix your mind after a while

I'm 10 months clean now. Polytox, abused mainly alcohol, cannabis, kratom, phenibut, sometimes pregabalin, morphin, oxycodone. I'm 26 years old now, started with 19 casually, then spiraled pretty hard the 2014/15. Went through detox 3 weeks, 4 months rehab. Still on cipralex 15mg and quetiapin 25mg.
I started going back to university in october, took some exams allready, gonna get my bachelor hopefully this semster. Most of the people i started out with are working on their master thesis/getting enganged and whatever. Anyway i'm kinda thankfull you could say for this "experience". I got out of the depression/addiction/anxiety cycle by working hard for it. Still am actually. And a lot of help from other people aswell, going to support groups etc. My body recovered, my mind is recovering, i'm social again, i have goals and most importantly i'm willing to work on myself. In rehab dealt with a lot of shit from the past, confroted myself and my parents. It's not all sunshine of course but i made a new path for myselfy let's see where it leads.

Mom's on her deathbed, Dad died a few years ago, no other family, no gf, if she dies I'm all alone.