>feelin great
>no rounding, form is pretty good
>do another 275 set
>coming up
>hearing a sound from my traps
>tightening
>oh fuck no
>try to rack it asap

well i tore my trap and it hurts like fuck when i do pulls or extend my arms out high

i did chest and triceps today and it went ok, but wtf am i supposed to do about back and shoulders?

also injury general

is it a rotator cuff injury if the pain is in the rotator cuff instead of where these types of injuries usually hurt (the shoulder)?

pls resbond

do i just work what i can? thats pretty much biceps triceps and chest right now

legs on machines too although loading plates sucks

its on my back, top of my traps

>Falling for the squat meme

they're fun when you arent fucked up

>switch to bulgarian cus squat stalling
>strain tricep; can't bench without aggravating it
>squat keeps going up
>270/420/510

T-rex here I come

kek

get TB-500 asap! 20-35mg and you're better than ever

im on memek677

fuck squatting man. There are a ton of other exercises you can do to get (almost) the same effect. Squatting is actually horrible for your knees as well. Don't fall for the heavy weight squat meme at least, keep it light and go for reps of 30 as the most natty mother fucker in the game rich piana says.

Take it slow and quit jerking off

>squatting for faggotbuilder gains
Fuck that OP, squat 3-5 heavy reps when you get healthy. But until then take it easy and do your 10 light reps

im gonna do high reps for a while for sure, maybe not for bench but everything else

i cant stop getting hurt it seems

> increasing stamina with higher reps
> trying hard to build mass with heavier weight but getting hurt in the process

pick one. Obviously OPs injury is going to set him back, however, why not just rep 225 or something and just increase reps? This way his trap won't tear again and it won't be too brutal on his knees. For bench I wouldn't give a fuck, but you need your knees to walk and get places so take care of them now before you get older.

bump

Oh shit I had the same happen but it was because I kept sleeping on my shoulder. My rotator cuff is totally fucked but I still work out, but my trap gets stiff on squats and I have to rack the bar quick because it feels like back is about to pop. Shit sucks famo but what can u do, I'm just working through the pain hoping I don't snap my shit up

i slept weird on my arm for a while before i realized it was fucking me up, probably the same position as you. i thought i was benching weird or something but nope

Good point, I don't do much squatting anyway and when I do it's front squats so the fact it's a front squat I can't overload my legs anyway. I still usually train with powerlifting reps though, 10 reps are just the warmup lightweight

get a neck brace and take some weeks off gym

better to miss a month and go back gently than miss 6 months because you were impatient

This plus go to a doctor