Black coffee + pure beta alanine and agmatine

>Nescafe
>coffee masterrace

pick one you fucking casual

>drinking coffee
Subhumans detected.

>not drinking nesquik as pre-workout.

How much coffee would you drink before a workout? Srs

I just drink one cup in the morning - because I like coffee - and lift a few hours after that. I also sometimes take 200mg caffeine just before going to the gym.

>Needing stimulants to work out
>Master race

Pick one

>nescafe
>coffee

You realize you're just drinking caffeine powder, sugar, and "coffee flavoring" right? I'm sure that's healthy.

Same
But with moccona because I'm not a dweeb

I stopped ingesting caffeine and noticed no difference. Seems like a waste of money to me now but I get why people use it.

Same experience with my 300mg Caffeine Booster
Then i tried "The Ripper" by Cobralabs.
This shit is godtier, though less caffeine it has more effect on my body.

I hate coffee it tastes like shit

You need to drink actual coffee then, not instant powdered shit

>"The Ripper" by Cobralabs.

It says it has 200mg of caffeine, but it also contains guarana, green coffee extract and green tea extract which all have caffeine, so it may actually have more than 300mg of caffeine.

Also if the caffeine booster you were taking was a pill, then the preworkout might seem to have more effect since caffeine is absorbed quicker when taken in liquid form, which makes it hit harder.

Not him, but coffee is bitter as fuck, you need to force yourself to get used to it (which is never a good sign)

I've been drinking black coffee since day one. Not because I want to look like a hardsass I just prefer it. From everyone I've known you either love it or absolutely hate it.

Thank you!
Exactly what my autistic coffee chugging self was a bout to respond with!

Plenty of food you need to get used to before you enjoy it. Are you 12?

Not true.
Good food never tastes bad.

Not him but children have to grow to like vegetables usually. Having to acquire a taste is not the fault of the food.

kek
i like it

It's a crutch for these bums

Coffee is trash anyway
And OP, you should realise that coffee is a vasoconstrictor so you're gonna have a shit pump/life

black coffee + ephedrine + caffeine pill

Heartburn city for me tee bee aych, but still worth it. Sometimes I'll eat a lil something to ward off the heartburn from all that caffeine at once.

Nah mate, veggies were never this bad. I'm 20 now and coffee still tastes rank.

Doesnt matters, 21 here, never were addicted to coffee, tastes like shit, tried it severeal times, because i wanted to fit in the picture, but never liked it.
If you need caffeine there are several other products which taste much better and probally contain more caffeine.

>And OP, you should realise that coffee is a vasoconstrictor so you're gonna have a shit pump/life
>/life

actual kek

Hyphy mud brah

Rank means filthy

Well, i wanted to say that im still not addicted and it still tastes like shit, so i dont drink it and there are other and probally better caffeine sources.
>inb4 i get trolled by translator

>nescafe
Jesus Christ

I always feel sick to the stomach if I drink coffee 2 hours prior to a workout. Instead I drink tea. For some reason I always am able to go insanely hard on 2 pieces of fruit, and not eating anything larger 2 hours before a workout.

a cup in the morning and one in the evening before i lift, but i still use PWO for maxes

Studies show effects with as little as 3mg/kg of bodyweight

However when conducting studies physiologists tend to use 6mg/kgbw because it is better. the recommendations are to not exceed 9, but 6 is probably the best number.

Caffeine is also at its highest potency an hour to 2 hours after ingestion.

Works best for short term spurts of strength as and especially for endurance training.

Normally what you see in preworkouts are supplements that imitate what caffeine does, which is why they could be meme supplements, however some things in preworkouts work differently which can be beneficial. For example beta-alanine was assumed to do nothing but tingle the extremities but now new research is showing improved performance with it.

ALso steer clear from caffeine/creatine combinations. Youll only be wasting your own money as research shows that they tend to cancel each others effects.

White monster would give you even more energy