/let feels/

>You are a 21 year old female who is 158 cm tall and weighs 45 kg while being Sedentary
>The best estimate for your maintenance calories is
1,394 calories per day

Wtf? Am I really supposed to eat only 1400 calories? Maybe I should've never tried to lose weight cause I don't see how that can become "normal" life style

then eat like a pig. we literally dont give a fuck.

No shit, you don't move and you weigh under 100lbs, and are only 5' tall. Why the fuck would you want to lose weight anyways?

>tfw gonna meet a girl that is 153cm in a few houres
i wonder how it is in bed, propably is fun

>You are a 21 year old female who is 158 cm tall and weighs 45 kg while being Sedentary

Oh thank fuck. Easy street here I come.

What do i look like?

>45 kg
>wants to lose weight

Not everybody has to lose weight to be hotter, you don't have to lose weight at all. You should be trying to build muscle and if you go that route you will be free to eat more.

Why the fuck does every woman feel like they have to lose weight? Then proceed to complain about the patriarchy, beauty standards etc. Fatties have to lose weight, not every single woman. Take a look at yourself every once in a while.

Stop being a lazy fuck then
>active 150 cm 45 kg female

I don't want to lose weight, I've reached my goal to find out I can only eat that amount

Fattie

post body

post body pls

also

FRANCE
R
A
N
C
E

Then fuck off, midget.

Bro - your goal should be to look like the woman in your OP picture. She is hot as fuk and I guarantee she doesn't eat 1400kc a day

I'm average, cunt

>5'2
>average
get your filthy midget genes out of my face and your sedetary box shaped ass. ew.

Post body pics

I'm not here to attention whore, im just frustrated

She probably works out too much

Midget? Look at that weight. I think they're dwarves.
Explains why I saw so many guys with beards the last time I was in London.

Wow that seems pretty damn fat for an average person.

>trying to LOSE weight when you weigh 45kg

Just tone up to this.

It's average
Stop bullying me

The average is fat. Plus it's average for all ages, including older women that really let themselves go. You're a fatty. Deal with it. It really isn't so hard to lose weight.

7 scoops. 140g protein, 700 calories.

Calories are a meme. Muscle stays with protein and lifting.

I'm 45kgs, I was talking about my height

And oil*

>rabbit starvation

Like an English rose

you are almost 5 cm below average, thats probably even below standard deviation. that makes you, a midget

Brits are pretty fat.

can i get a source famalam

>let
les enfants terribles

My current gf is your size and 44kg after a week of cutting at 1200. Me and her broke up but have still been working out together.

You just need to stay motivated.

>My current gf
>Me and her broke up

womanlets, when will they learn?

>probably works out too much
When will women learn that no matter how much they try to undermine someone else's effort it doesn't make them look better?

What are u taking that 7 scoops is only 140g of protein

>tfw sedentary 18 year old female who is 165 cm and 53 kg
>eat from 500-1500(max) calories a day
>still only maintaining instead of losing weight
I want to be 45kg too. Fuck this gay earth

>500-1500

It's a lot of fun user.
My ex was 150 cm.
So much fun to throw around and
Do whatever. She was a freak in
The bed to so that helped.

My food intake is very unstable, varies a lot.

20/25g.

6'6 270lbs male her currently eatting 1500cal a day for last 4 months.. stop being a fucking bitch and just eat 1 nice meal a day and drink a protein shake, if someone my size can do it you have no right to bitch and complain.

get of your ass then whore

>I don't move, why does my body need so little calories????
You want to eat more - move you fucking midget. When will they fucking learn

Fuck you and fuck exercise desu senpai

>My body doesn't want me to become a skelly. Fuck this gay earth.

Then stop complaining and shut your dirty whore mouth you lazy piece of shit.

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm jelly and good for her for working out a lot but I'm too lazy for it

Maybe you starved yourself in the past and fucked up your metabolism?

Yeah but that's because you're cutting you cunt, I'm not

>fuck exercise
why are you even here

Why are women subhuman, Veeky Forums? Thank god we only care about their pussy and not their intelligence.

Sedentary and complaining you can't eat a lot of calories? Try not being sedentary, dumb fuck. Go exercise.
Sedentary and complain you can't lose weight eating 500 - 1500 calories a day (stop eating anything less than 1200 a day or you'll kill yourself, dumb fuck) Try not being sedentary, dumb cunt! Go fucking exercise!
Someone post that pasta about woman being the lazy fucks with no ambition or desire to be great

FPH threads

But if I actually starved myself for a long enough period to fuck up my metabolism, I'd probably weigh less, right?

The goal is to be thin, not physically fit, you mongrel.

Eugenia cooney pls go

Small people do not need high amounts of calories lol
Did you cut gray matter and not fat.
Jesus christ.

Muscle is metabolic.

Eugenia has a very cute body. Shame about her makeup and hair, though

kys

The obvious answer is bulk up.

Pic related is 155 tall and her maintenance is surely more than 1400.

Forgot pic.

why do girls think skinny is cool ?

Fuck off back to your high test threads

>tfw 170 at 65 kg 19% bf
feels good
Womanlets, when will they ever learn?

you sound like a fat feminist. england has obesity epidemic.

spo0ky

It is. Skinny girls just look better.

it just seems to me they're all mentally damage from their appearance. same with landwhales imho.

I could curl her.

I think youre secretly attracted to little boys, youre just still in denial

Pls

i dont think so.

Only fat people say that sort of thing.

is skinnyfat body best body?

moderate cardio, maintenance calories, no lifting

>>active 150 cm 45 kg female

Put on 5 kg of muscle -> be able to eat more and look better. Problem solved

>Me and her
>Currently dating someone you are currently broken up with

I think you are an idiot

Is that a troll image?

Then go somewhere else where they give a shit about skellys - we don't fucking care. This is Veeky Forums not /boohooiamlazyasfuckhavenodesiretobetterbutcantloseweightoreatalotplsgivemeattention/ you degenerate subhuman.

Just never forget that men wouldn't give a damn about you if it wasn't for your fuckhole.

>Fuck off back to your not degenerate threads
Wew, you really showed him

No, cause you'd starve and then binge

Imagine feeling this personally attacked by people not liking the same things you like.

Congrats on your first week of lifting

No one cares about whether or not you care, and no one on this earth ever asked for your attention. Not every post on this website is meant for your consumption, bucko.

Eat 1400 for a couple weeks. You get used to it and the hunger goes away. Youll be hungry for the first week or two.

That'll only take about 2 years.....

Fucktons of muzzies here and married muslim women are always fat. I think of them waddling penguins

Ashe Maree before someone will ask.

Child size girls need to eat portions smaller than child size, because they're done growing. Go figure.

Point is not that I don't care, point is that, considering this is a fitness board, nobody on Veeky Forums cares. You want to know how to become a skelly while being as much of a lazy subhuman? Go to some board that cares and don't annoy us with your degeneracy.

Delet this?

>tfw shorter than op but 20 kg fatter.

Although I'd never want to be 45 kg. 55 kg is my goal.

Who gives a fuck? Veeky Forums is a shithole, anyway. Stop clicking on threads just to trigger yourself, retard. No one is going to listen to you.

>hnnnng

Lol, I thought the same till you reach 55kg and you're still fat and I don't even have body dysmorphia, ilook fine now

Good luck

The person you're talking to is not op...
t. Op

>you reach 55kg and you're still fat
I hope I don't get that. I remember being 59 kg at one point and thinking I looked alright.

Maybe you have more muscle than me, but I wasn't as skinny as I wished to be (Kendall Jenner tier)

That's why you start lifting, throw the scale into trash and look into mirror

Op again
I lift four times a week (SL) but it really isn't much, I don't sweat or anything I just do the workouts and go home