twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>6'4"
Lanklet as fuck

Bitches love it ;)

6 months of lifting, PPL altering strength and hypertrophy training weekly

Lanklet love

6'5
245ish

I dont get how you have like 50lbs on me but it dosent look like theres that much more mass on u then me and your leaner than me too

Fuark

Steroids

20 weeks out from my first natty comp

mirin height mang, looking good but you'd look 10x better if shaved
weird nipple and chest genetics, decent arms, bad watch gains tho.
hard nips/10
good traps though, looks like you have love handles or wide hips so might wanna work on that

You're retarded

In4 manlets
5'7 170lbs
Are you doing physique? If not, how are your legs?

they aren't a strong point, but I'm competing in a teenage division (U19), none of the competitors have good defined legs, most are just bulk, kinda like mine. I know my calves are weak too, I'm using the extra 8 weeks to build up my weak points.
also if you think 5'7" is manlet mode, i'm 5'5" 154lbs kek

standing photo ft bad lighting for reference

Routine?
Also how do you fellow lanklets squat? High bar or low bar, wide or narrow stance?

nice legs man

Do you guys go for volume or weight?

mix of both brother, but as I've progressed I've added a lot more volume, so personally I believe volume in training and volume during dieting has brought me my size!
The volume also keeps me lean year round naturally too!
Looking pretty good many, good shoulders and arms & legs, just need to work on that chest, i can see a little imbalance coming in

I do low bar wide stance, but im trying to switch it up

You look better when you're hairy, bimbs.

6'1
188 lbs
2.5 months lifting

5x225 bench
5x135 OHP
5x275 squat
5x335 dl

What to work on senpai? Am I gonna make it?

Legs look weak, chest needs work.
Nice frame though.

Lookin good Mr manlet

Bump

>2.5 months lifting

Yepyep

Steph?

>tfw i store fat right above my big ass and it creates an illusion of a giant mega love handle when in reality it is a normal love handle

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

BENIS

fml forgot to censor my benis

You're lying about your bench

I have been lifting only for two months. I did a bit of lifting in 2013 (4-5 months) but have been sedentary since then.

thanks for the wiener

u-uhm
a-are you a grower?
h-how big are you hard?

4 soft 7 hard hehe

i have the same exact body type, only smaller. The same love handles, peclet with weird chest insertion, quads that don't pop out... I also have zipper abs & assymetric lat insertions.

>nice benis tho

my quads pop and my chest and back are pretty symmetric, could just be the angle of the pic i took?
also chestlet because i favour overhead work due to a shoulder surgery

I too had a serious shoulder injury (got scared by the surgery so I opted out). I was talking exclusively about myself about the zipper abs and overall assymmetry. You are pretty symmetric.

oh hahaha true, i misunderstood. what surgery did u have? ac joint here, had a plate screwed in for a while

can y-you post it?

Long time no see, buddy.

literally no

if trips long lost brothers

He used to shitpost facial aesthetic threads back in 2013-2014 (when he just said he used to lift above). Now he's back and I have his face to forever shame him.

Sry for the shit pic. It was for a grill.
I got so much to fill out fuck me lads

6ft
180lbs

Upper/lower 6x per week, HIIT twice a week (sprints, swimming, etc). Any advice?

>tfw

6'1 , 171 lbs - might be 180 lbs in this pic looking pre dry tho

used to be 240 lbs fatfuck, need advice on how 2 remove love handles / belly fat, was thinkin of cutting to 160.

wat do

post pucci

nein

CHAD GTFO REEEEEEEEE

you look like zack effron desu

lose more weight, there is no spot reduction. otherwise focus on shoulders and lats they create the illusion of a V-taper making your bigger waist less noticable.

So a mix between losing fat and building more muscle. Will take some time though, but I mean you didnt get fat in a year so ofc it takes time to look good.

What do I need to do Veeky Forums? Am I a back-let? I'm trying to go for a j00cy thick back over a big and wide back.

5'8" 165
Impressive lifts OP

Am I ottermode yet? r8 m8

No youre just average

Moar shoulder work on top of working on a bit of everything else.

Enough to make a grill find you cute tho

You are either an estater or a half repper and i refuse to believe anything else unless i see some footage of these lifts.

You're an idiot if you don't believe it. None of those numbers are even remotely impressive.

1. You're a DYEL who cant even lift that
2. For 2.5 months of lifting it is insane.
Who knows maybe he has exceptional genetics for strength and those really are his stats but thats probably not the case. Unless i see footage of those lifts i wont believe it.

youtu.be/ifM5aubFd9M

Here's my OHP, I might do deadlift today to prove you wrong.

Btw you're an idiot.

Looks like i was wrong. Congratulations you are more genetically gifted than 99% of gym goers.
>Btw you're an idiot.
Fuck off cunt. Not anyone can lift that after 2.5 months and i had every reason to believe that you are lying.

Aight senpai no hard no foul just dont be a jackass and assume what people can't and cannot lift
No reason to call out estatting faggots, just ignore them

Here's my DL I just recorded, shit form tho
youtu.be/WJeQxe4TaG0

Either way I was completely wrong about you. I still have a hard time comprehanding how you got these lifts in 2.5 months but good job anyway.
You have a good frame as well.

Thanks senpai.

Honestly I don't have that good genetics. My wrist is barely 6.5 inches circumference so I'm never gonna be a strong ass powerlifter.

I mainly do olympic lifts anyways. Snatch and Cleans are my favorite

Damn, he wasn't lying.
Still this physique seems so weak to do those lifts.

Is training for strength to get hypertrophy just a meme?

Time to cut guys? I just swap from grey skull to PPL. I'm a fat shit

Lbs (never tried max)
Bench 150
Deadlift 225
ohp 15 I just started it last week

5'9 btw. I don't know why I look like a midget holy fuck

Damn that's a pretty face.

5'9 is a midget senpai

I think I'm 5'10 now because my friends said I got a growth spurt but whatever. someone help me. should I cut down or keep slow bulking? my lifts been going up every week.

Swap from PPL to SS to SL and keep bulking

Thanks senpai I guess my face workout is paying off

can I ask you why? I'm not going to read the book because I'm already busy reading Bull shit for finals and studying and I acutally enjoy ppl a lot. SL seems a bit better for me but it's boring.

Because if you want size or strength you need to do a strength routine with those numbers for a couple of months. Do SS and add accessories to it. Nobody gets strong on PPL natty in a reasonable period of time.

Oh okay damn this blows ass.
last question, when I want to switch to aesthetic program can I go back to ppl or is bro splits memes for Natty

Switch back to PPL but not before like 1.5x bw squat, 2x bw DL, 1.5x bw bench, all for 5 reps

This is the fastest way to gain aesthetics

Looking great man

Amazing face, also you should shave.

thanks a lot for the help.
I'll pick up SL next week after finals. did ppl for this week already.

extremely pretty face. Keep working at lifts you're numbers are pretty solid desu.

You look so autistic you shouldn't have sent that

literal definition of a slayer

It's almost unbelievable that I talk to men who look like this everyday, you all look amazing, I wish one day I'll be fit enough to get qt BF like you

The rest is great too, but damn. Let's go skiing or something.

Don't like skiing sempai, really easy to get injured and RIP your lifting career.

We could go water skiing though

Are you a grill?

Now i am :)

L

O O

N N N

D D D D

O O O O O

N N N N N N

Yes (born one) you guys look amazing seriously,

When I see guys like you irl, I convince myself I'm not attracted because you look indimitating but here I can honestly say hnggg

How do I get a BF like that? What kind of girls are you into? How to not sperg

Face wise who's the cutest guy ITT?
Also just don't be a whore and have a pretty face and don't be fat.

Ill take any girl that will give me attention.

You don't want me

show interest in potential bf and pretty much any dude will fuck you 2bh, assuming you aren't uggo or crazy.

men are much less selective than you may think

Idk, it's harder irl. I'm not ugly or fat but it seems guys who look like that would only go for model like girls

safer to just convince self I'm not attracted

You're not real

Pretty real

Fuark.

Mirin breh, impressive.

bimbo go back to /fraud/.

Come with me

I feel the same way about girls so i never bother approaching them. In my mind they all want 10/10 handsome Chads.

where the fuck is the rest of your lower torso hiding

i dont even know if that looks good or bad

What about on you?