Who is your favourite bodybuilder and why?

Who is your favourite bodybuilder and why?

Mine is Greg Plitt - his life was one of both fun and achievement, yet he didn't let his military training turn him into a robot with no personality, quite the contrary. I don't think anyone has inspired me as much as he has. It's a shame he died so young.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e843grHZ_EY?t=104
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was a massive fucking cokehead, left his wife and three kids to go live with his boyfriend, was complete asshole in photoshoots to other models and died while trying to train hard

I didn't know that. Huh. Kek at your final line

>train hard
Every. Time.

>Tried to outrun a train

It's so funny that I'm having a hard time finding my laughter, this is not something I thought would happen IRL

youtu.be/e843grHZ_EY?t=104
watch from the timestamp at 1:44

Greg Plitt died? Man, i wasn't aware of that. I used to watch this guy's video almost everyday.

Jon Venus.

>train hard

he's very inspirational and disciplined, albeit perhaps overly so
the way he talks so passionately about lifting is kinda crazy, it's just lifting shit up and putting it back down bro, chill out
with that said I still respect him and if you want a routine to really kick your ass try out his mft28 program, just don't listen to his bullshit about an all liquid diet and working out 2x a day everyday, that's taking it too far

Was? What are you implying??!

>the way he talks so passionately about lifting is kinda crazy, it's just lifting shit up and putting it back down bro, chill out

This "fitness motivation" thing is a very big thing for normies. That's why he put up that exaggerated act. His body was excellent and billions of people around the world would kill to have a body like that, now imagine the guy with that body saying cheesy inspirational things all the time.

Dope physique
Retarded as fuck

>train hard

true true, any normie would say that he's crazy and takes it way to seriously, but even as a seasoned lifter I think he should've turned it down a notch, might have even saved his life at the end
but you don't get a body like that by taking it easy, so I can understand him

>trying to train hard
>tfw end up undertraining

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Holy fuck best post of the day award.

It's more like he trained himself to death.