Want gf

>Want gf
>Want sex
>Jack off
>Suddenly don't want sex, a girlfriend or anything to do with women anymore

Does this happen to guys with girlfriends as well? thoughts start rushing in and they start thinking why they are even with that bitch? and that women are only good for a fuck.

No, if you like your girlfriend you will feel like just lying in bed with her forever afterwards.

Found the lowtest

>Want gf
>Want sex
>stop jacking off
>suddenly don't want a gf or sex now

Wtf

Fucking gains goblin

I feel ya op

Nonejaculatory orgasm.

Good work, mememan

>tfw the memes stop being memes and you realize they represent reality.

Why would u want a gf, mine finally brokeup with me and i feel free. Relationships are nice to do things with but evetually u get tired of hearing soneone complain bout shit.

Single life is better desu

> Single life is better
Its lonelier...

We all walk into the grave alone user.
Why should we walk the mortal plane any different?

I gotta agree with this.... You finally realize you ain't gotta impress them or keep them entertained, or even hold them to a high standard, or put with there shit. It's as if it doesn't matter.... Pussys just pussy, it's cool to fuck, but yeah....

How fucked am I?

If you want companionship get a fucking dog and also motorcycle. With those two its hard to feel lonely. Srs

A dog like this, loyal, obedient and protective. Just get fwb if u want to go do shit with a chick.

i feel ya, but im a kissless virgin, but ill need it to be able to say ive done it and i had a gf so i know what i talk about, after that ill say fukc girls, unless i meet one that really changes my mind, which probably wont happen

it's just the post-ejac response that all men get.

the animal within is released and the man is left alone with logic and reasoning, often leading you to feel shame and regret after a real kinky fap session to some fetish, or to the realisation that women aren't worth a man's time when there's no sexual urges in him.

Dude just lift and research how to talk to girls. Eventually you'll pull a chick to gf n fuck. Dont bitch bout being kv. Took me one year from being kv to 8/10 gf to fuck. Just takes time to practice and get fit.

I got a gf, moved in with her, and realized how much I hated being in a committed relationship and compromising on my time because my girlfriend wasn't cool with me hanging out with certain people, going certain places, doing certain things.

Unfortunately when I went to break up with her I found out she was pregnant and was not getting an abortion. We've stuck it out, I'm waiting for the baby to be born and seeing how it goes for a few months as a parent, but I may still break up with her afterwards.

Gentlemen, you only have one life. Do not fucking waste it or do things that you do not want to do because someone else told you that you should. This relationship has been the biggest regret of my life because I wanted to be with her more than I wanted my own personal freedom and mobility. I was on track to live my dream life and I fucked it all up. It's not too late for me to turn it around, but it's going to be much harder to achieve now.

Its just... i miss the love and secureness, but i guess this never comes back after the one and only leaves.
Every girl after her felt wrong.

Don't be a bitch, prattling on about your "one and only". That's beyond putting the pussy on a pedestal

Not to rain on your parade but you two are as good as done. I was in the same situation as you and I dragged it out, causing the ending to be horrific. Children our way too much strain on a relationship and if you already had doubts then you're fucked. Me and the mom actually have a much more civil relationship than we did when we were dating so all hope isn't lost. Best of luck with your kid breh, just hope she's cool too. More than enough psycho baby mamas out there.

Seriously what crazy degeneracy are you spouting. There us no "the one", you need to upgrade from each previous gf in looks or atleast equal to. If "the one" was a fugly 5/10 obese whale hands down youd forget about her, thats the truth. So find a hotter gf n hit the fucking gym, get shredded and practise talking to girls.

>tfw had gf
>both virgins when we met
>met online
>she wasnt an attention whore, drama queen
>just one of the guys
>two years online dating
>Head over heels
>Finally meet irl
>Lose my feelings
>I don't know why
>First time I've made a girl cry
>Feel horrible about it
>She's still super supportive somehow and tells me she wishes I find someone who makes me happy and that treats me well etc.
>But blocks contact with me
>Hear through mutual friends she's been super depressed
>It's my fault

I planned my life with this girl, yet once we finally met. I don't know why I lost my affection. She didn't lie about what she looked like, we cammed everyday. We just chilled around each other. There weren't any higher expectations. I just don't get it. I truly feel like I loved her.

As far as I know, she's still super depressed and has become even more reclusive. I want to reach out to her but I'll probably just cause more pain.

These feelings will erode under the pressure of time. One day, you will feel silly for having your current outlook

Let me get this straight, you breakup before losing v card to chick? If so ur an autist

> want gf
> browsing Veeky Forums
> accidentally find a pure waifu
> dont want gf or fap anymore

Anyone know this feel? How do I stop being autistic and dump my waifu?

I hope so, breh.
2 years now.

Lmao I had the same thing

Except I was like 13.

We texted for months and when I actually met her I realised I didn't like her at all so I started ignoring her. Apparently she hated me or some shit lol.

Wow thats the most fedora post i read this month

I know the feel op

Are you a young man, user?

I'm good looking enough that if I wanted to get laid, it's not an issue but she's a genuinely good person and I wasn't going to take advantage of her feelings for me so I could get some. I already broke her heart, wasn't going to break hymen too.

Im 21 and spend my whole teenytime with that girl.

>"Get a girlfriend user, you won't feel lonely"
>Literally everyone ever

I got myself a girlfriend, all she wanted to do was eat fast food, cut my gym time in half, and hang out with her cats. Any implication of sex, kissing, or even cuddling was met with a resolute "I don't feel like it". Yet, she acted as if she wanted to be together forever.

The only to things I want out of this life are happiness and a quick death. Having a girlfriend helped with neither.

I fucked her one last time when she was in the mood and then dumped her at the gym the next day while I was squatting. If society feels I'm obligated to get a girlfriend just for the sake of having a girlfriend, society can sit and spin. Otherwise I'll wait until I find someone who shares common interests, even if they don't fucking exist.

I spent my youth jacking off inatead of pursuing poon and cumming slowly began to totally dull my sexual vigor.

Just in the last two weeks have I began to realize that my intents for a pure waifu at this moment are rediculous.

While I still search for a qt for an actual relationship, I've come to terms with what I need sexually; older women.

With the help of OKCupid I have weekly succ by two different cougars which is what allows me total release.

Follow your dreams and allow yourself the pleasure you want.

This is why I got a bf because at least we can hang out and be total bros after we get intimate, or we can just cuddle/spoon like total bros.
No homo ofc.

Is bf superior, pls dont meme me.

Yeah, neither of us like cock so we don't get sexual but sometimes he likes when I grind against him - he's a little spoon and I like to be protective. We just spend a lot of our time working out together, gaming, reading, working, etc., so we get along pretty well. Just like bros with commitment I guess.

>mine finally broke up with me

>I feel free

Why didn't you just break up with her first? Are you a coward?

you did the right thing user
sorry to hear she's hurting, you must feel kinda bad
prepare to feel horrible when she finds someone she loves

don't get a gf

get a fleshlight

if you still need companionship, get a dog

Tell that to the Jews

there's a difference between being alone and feeling lonely

loneliness is a state of mind, a gf most likely wouldn't help, you need to sort your shit out user, do some mental lifting

>Not injecting your bro with your personal strand of protein to complete his amino acid profile

Never gonna make it

Or skip the fleshlight altogether and get a bigger dog

ha!

don't become a monk until you've had sex a few times, you have to know what you're giving up or you'll always question your decision

i haven't had sex/girlfriend in years now, (31 atm), the only thing i'd consider doing is friends with benefits, but i don't seek it or long for it

single life is better in all ways, but you kinda have to decide how you want to live your life in the long run first, some people can't handle not being in relationships constantly

others think they're a failure as a human being if they don't have a wife and kids by a certain age (or at all) etc.

>>two years online dating

this is where you lost me

> others think they're a failure as a human being if they don't have a wife and kids by a certain age
Because they are.
You have one job as a human -> reproduce.

You're weak my friend

I had a very devoted gf once a couple of years ago. She was pretty and a little weird and we kind of happened after hooking up a few times, I never expected it to turn into dating. She basically adored me and even bought my food out on dates most of the time. I cut it off after 6 months or so because of a few differences in opinion (she didn't want kids at all, ever) and the fact that I wanted to be able to hook up freely.

I've had plenty of hook ups and while you feel satisfied about "slaying" another bitch it isn't very fulfilling in the long term and I've kind of lost interest in this aspect of life.

Then I've also had the situation (most recently) of chasing a girl for a long time who doesn't really want to be in a relationship and causing myself a ton of anxiety and heartache in the process. You think it's what you "need" but at the end of the day 90% of the situation gives you no joy.

I hope I end up with another girl who adores me unconditionally, even if it means I don't necessarily feel so much passion for her, there's a good deal of security and satisfaction in it and while I didn't see it then it's probably the most content I've felt in my life, the only thing bothering me being that stupid itch to fuck random girls which is trivial really.

I'm 22 and probably shouldn't be feeling too anxious about it but graduating has me in a funk about how this is all going to turn out for me

You've discovered one of the wonders of life my friend.

If I'm arguing with my girlfriend or need to make a big decision regarding the opposite sex and I'm horny I go for a nice busting. It'll take my mind off the pussy and put it back to logic.

>"I don't even need to be engaging in this conversation anymore, I just wanted to fuck her tonight but she's being an idiot and needs to learn"

pretty spooky, my friend. Humans have no purpose, beside the one we make for ourselves

All of you people who are saying girls are terrible and terrible company, can you tell me what would make a girl better? How to be a good gf/wife? Genuinely asking to learn how to become one

yeah i was waiting for someone to say this

i disagree with the sentiment though, legacy and bloodline doesn't matter, only your life and what you do with it does

how many people know the names of their great grandparents, or what they did, how their lives were? how many even care? christ, most people barely know anything about the lives of their grandparents

the world is already racing towards overpopulation, haphazardly spawning rugrats because you think you're supposed to is retarded

if you want to have children then by all means go for it, but ridiculing people who chose not to is pretty ignorant

i hate this picture the anime grill is a qt and the irl roasty is fucking ugly why shouldnt i love 2d over 3d

Only happiness and a quick death. Amen

I will bite.

Be fun to be around with.

Basically don't be a basic bitch, have hobby, passion, be interesting.

Other femanon here. The only advice I can give is

>Don't give promises, just say yes or no and do it.
>Don't be an attention whore, drama queen
>Be honest about your flaws, your shit that you need to get together.
>Don't be fat
>Have an interest in cooking, at least know how to cook healthy/cook on a budget and still eat well
>Don't be crazy with money
>Be affectionate, supportive
>But not be a doormat, still give your thoughts and opinions
>Be respectful, don't walk over your SO
>Don't insult him, tell him what you think but don't ever put him down.
>Care for him, look out for little things he likes and surprise him
>Be his support
>Be yourself, I know it sounds cliche. But pretending never helps
>Wait a good bit for doing sexual shit.
>Be honest
>Don't take yourself too seriously
>Before getting into a relationship, make sure just by knowing them a while that you guys can be compatible
>Don't get into a relationship unless you're wanting something serious/marriage.
>Obviously, loyalty. Full transparency
>No hiding shit, he has full access to your things, you have to his.
>Allow yourself to feel protected by him/letting him be the man

Just things off of the top of my head.

>apparently she hated me or some shit lol
i lold

checked and kekd

Thanks, screenshoted to reread every now and then except I disagree with this

>No hiding shit, he has full access to your things, you have to his.
I'd rather respect privacy and give space

Well thats the curse. I hate women, but gotta nut somewhere.

Just wish I was gay.. its an advantage nowadays with all the sjw bullshit going on

pretty subjective femanon, i like girls who get sarcasm and are intelligent, girls you can actually have conversations with that aren't about reality tv or constant small talk, humor is great, if you can laugh at shit together you're off to a good start

Yeah, I understand. It's not for everyone.

I just have a high sense loyalty and my hubby is a pretty jealous guy. That's just how he is (he doesnt have any reason to) so that's what works for us. Plus, my father cheated on my mother so I always have that little fear so it helps on my end as well. Since we share everything anyway it's not really any difference. I don't check his stuff, but it's the fact there's the I guess the symbolism of the openness, that it soothes me/doesnt allow stress.

degenerate...

i know the names, i know about their lives, i have pictures and letters, i do care.

>overpopulation
Neither in USA nor in Europe.

>bloodlines doesnt matters
Oh well, why are every mighty person in history is a offspring from 13 bloodlines?
No exception.

Overall a good list and I think everyone in a relationship would benefit from what's written here. The only challenge I have to it is this:

>Don't get into a relationship unless you're wanting something serious/marriage

I think it's fine to get into a relationship with someone and not necessarily be sure that you're ready for "the one". That said, I think this is where the next lime comes in regarding transparency. From the outset both partners should be 100% clear ON on what they're looking for, and if you're looking to have a healthy productive relationship (whatever form that happens to take), then you're relationship goals should be aligned

>not wanting kids

I get it, you're young, you think life is about having your money and time. Get back to me when you're 60 years old, your friends are gone, and family is dead, and are alone with no legacy to speak of.

>have gf
>have sex
>suddenly don't want sex, a girlfriend, or anything to do with women anymore
happens every few days

>but evetually u get tired of hearing soneone complain bout shit.
never been in one and this is the reason Im never going to be in one
what the fuck exactly is the point of a relationship, someone explain, because I dont need mental, physical or financial support from anyone and I can just jerk off whenever I want to, so someone tell me what exactly is the point.

user if you want children and have the next mighty person in history be from your bloodline then i'm all for it, but i don't appreciate being called a degenerate because i've decided not to have children, i have two brothers who both have two kids each and a third younger brother that will also probably have children, it's not like i'm spitting on my family's legacy by not adding more to the bunch

alright, i'll get back to you in 29 years

You can always go back for a masters later on if you want to meet other uni girls.

ok.

I come from a very traditional mindset, but I completely agree with what you say nonetheless. People can take whatever they want from my list. Hopefully it helps some.

What you wrote is very true though.

It's just my own, personal view. That's all.

>muh legacy

Huskies arent obedient, protective or loyal, you suburban fuck.
You're thinking GSDs

Toplel.

I've been happily single in cocoon mode fit the last year.

Last night I fucked a girl I train with, first lay this year. It was great until i busted my nut, at which point I hadn't even pulled my dick out and I looked her in the face and the only thing running through my mind was "fucking hell I shouldn't of done this"

The japanese have a word for the clarity you get post ejaculation, I can't remember the word and I am on my phone so it's a pain to google it and shitpost at the same time.

a lot of men feel this distance after orgasm, man

it's just chemistry

I found: "Kenjataimu"

what else do we really have as humans other than our unbroken genetic chain you retard

if there is meaning in life it's going to be necessary to continue it and see if we can find it

Thats the word, it's legit. I'll prob fuck the girl again but I train with her down boxing and it'll complicate shit needlessly, I've always kept my boxing seperate from my romantic life but I've perved on this girl while we've been sweaty as fuck during class and i've always thought "I bet you're dirty as fuck in bed"

Turns out she was really boring boring in bed and has really low self esteem about her body, the point of telling me "there isn't much there" when I went to grab her tits for the first time.

I'll do it again because cocoon mode has been kinda lonely, I don't want anything serious with anyone though. I've had enough serious relationships to realize i don't want one, I would rather go boxing and then go home and play Dota2 rather than waste my night listening to a grill.

stop searching for a greater "meaning of life"

we're just a shit stain on the canvas of the universe, a huge meteor can hit earth any moment and wipe out all living beings, all life wiped out, the entire history of humanity, bloodlines, legacies etc. all ended in an instant.

if you believe in a greater force, God or whatever then it's another story ofc.

But you don't know that, that's the point, that's your limited perspective as it stands

think about the transition we went through from believing the solar system revolved around us to realizing the rest of the universe existed then thinking we'd never be able to fly much less get on the moon

there's obviously more to know so you can't say it's all futile as we haven't hit the "end" of the road, that would be arrogance

wait till you fall in love, you'll fap and fap but you won't be able to stop thinking how much you want her.

it fucks with your head the first time it happens.

shit is already hitting the fan, antibiotics already becoming less effective than before, new diseases pop up faster than we can cure old ones, obesity and cancer running rampant, western civilized societies with an all time low birth rate, opposite in nignog shit holes, ozone layer getting thinner, sea levels rising etc etc.

The future is uncertain, but the end is always near

What about when the dog dies?

I legitimately don't think I'd be able to take having my best friend die or, god forbid, having to make the choice to have this animal I love euthanized after only 10-15 years. My heart couldn't take it.

i get it, but i think the survival of the human species is more important than my own bloodline

i think exploring space and colonizing planets is crucial for our survival in the LONG term, i don't give a shit about my bloodline to be honest, your legacy may become the next Winston Churchill, it might also become the next Adolf Hitler or Bin Laden or some nobody that dies in the gutter, or in a horrible accident, suddenly ending your bloodline anywhere from 1 to 10 generations from now

that's not "shit hitting the fan" considering we've had periods where natural disasters whittled the human population down to 10,000 and plagues killing off half a continent

that's you obsessing over media oversensationalization

I want a girl that is ready to try new things and will do anything with me... An equal

Hobby wise and sexually. Fit enough to hike or swim or rock climb but can also lay in bed and Fuck all day

or just having daughters, that's basically bloodline/family name ended right then and there

maybe your legacy will be a string of loose women starring in Blacked productions

People, even men say I'm funny (only girl that can make me laugh one said), I actually now remember some people even cry from laughter

But desu is it really a good thing? Sometimes I have a joke but I don't say it cause my mom says it's "unlady" like. I want a man to love me and desire me not be the " bro"

Hitler was a Rothschild.

This.

>"shit has hit the fan"
>Life goes on as normal and there's no noticeable change in your day to day

who's to say the next disaster won't wipe out everyone though? as long as we're all living on this rock we're a pretty delicate species i'd say

unless we wipe ourselves out there are plenty of external factors that can do the trick

If Hitler was a Rothschild how did he fail and why did the Jews take such disproportionate revenge on the world afterward?