Estrogen bad?

Wife and i are cutting. Im losing bf just fine but for some reason shes not.

Shes hasnt lost anything, been the same weight for a month. (Shes going to measure today to see if body is changing but not weight)

Shes been trying to add more estrogen in her diet by adding soy milk and flax.
Is this setting her back?

she should probably eat less

If she's adding the soy and flax on top of her cutting diet then she's likely at maintenance or surplus, because those things have calories.

higher estrogen would make it harder to lose certain fat deposits, but not weight in general

additionally, she's getting essentially no extra estrogen from the soy milk and flax, not enough to make any sort of difference

She's just eating either at surplus still or maintenance. She's probably eating more than she thinks, women are really stupid with calories.

Its part of her cutting diet. Shes 130 at 1300 cals a day doing Hiit every other day and strength off hiit days.

>Shes been trying to add more estrogen in her diet by adding soy milk and flax.
>Is this setting her back?

Please never reproduce.

Why is she adding estrogens? Does she want breast cancer? To answer your question: she's most likely eating more than she says

what a great little puss

Shes adding it because she wants more hips and breast.

I dunno how their bodies work. Thats why i came to Veeky Forums

She tracks everything and is pretty strict on her cals.

This. I hope that shit makes your wife infertile. You two are too dumb to make gains or offspring

>implying fit understands women

Well for one, she's not adding estrogens to her body by consuming milk, soy, and flax. Second, she's not losing weight because she's counting her calories wrong. Invest in a food scale and weigh all of her portions. 20 bucks says she's snacking while ou aren't there.

If she's already fully grown then her hips won't get wider.

That will never happen, the human body doesn't work like that

No, but estrogen makes fat deposit on the hips and increase breast tissue growth, it gives the illusion of a wider pelvis

This, or her target kcals per day are too high. If she's not dropping weight drop the daily kcal. But I think more likely she's cheating diet.

She's fucking snacking while you're not watching. This, or eating too much. Trust me, she's going to come up with "uhhh diet doesn't work, I guess I should just eat what I like, teehee".

I hope it does too. And we dont want kids anyways.

Besides that im doing just fine.
I just dont understand her.
But ive practically given up on her anways so whatever.

I'm not doubting your wife is counting right, I guess she just aims for too much. At one point my gf was at 75 kg and she was cutting at 1100. Chances are she is just eating too much.

Literally impossible.

Physics fag here,

Calories in < calories out

That's it. This is physically impossible. What you're describing that the men and women at Bergen Belsen should have stayed normal weight.

She's cheating on her diet. If she'll cheat on a diet, she'll cheat on you. Hope you got a prenup.