What do you do in between sets?

What do you do in between sets?
I sometimes browse Veeky Forums, other times I stare blankly into the void

I like to bust a few dance moves, always gets a few mires

i wonder why all the ugly people around me even bother.

why is that guy practicing his punches in the mirror

why is that dyel flexing

that type of shit

Set a timer and look around the gym to judge people's form and personality

I pace up and down like an autist.

How long do you rest between sets?

I've switched it up and I'm not letting myself rest most than a minute so I'm usually just standing/sitting there catching my breath.

Tried to do superset where I almost immediately go into a different set but I got low blood pressure so I fucking pass out.

Since I'm doing 3x5, 2 to 3 mins

Depends on how hard the lift was.

I think studies have proven that there is no difference in gains between having a minute rest and having 3 minutes rest, so maybe just go easier

This.
>other times I stare blankly into the void
This.

I yawn

I tend to walk around the gym jamming to music before my next set. I probably look autistic

I watch the others, they notice me but who cares?

There's a guy who goes to my gym, he's pretty swole but he's got a learning disability, after a set he walks around the entire gym talking to people and asking them questions- it's hilarious but sweet at he same time

Yeah just going fast for a week or so to change up the routine

I yawn and walk around in circles around where I'm working out if I'm standing.
If I'm on the bench or something, I just sit there and question everything around me.

more sets

Slowly pace back and forth, while pretending to carry invisible watermelons under my arms, obviously.

>mfw I have to spend 1 hr and 40 mins in the gym because I like my 2 minute resting periods

How many exercises do you do?

7, but I do 5 sets and rest 5 mins between each exercise because weakfag

this

Legit post

>resting more than 1 minute
fucking retards hogging the machines for no extra gainz

cry

I imagine what it would be like to get superhuman strenght and just go apeshit in the gym throwing the largest dumbells and every machines into the wall and people.