Advice on standards

Would Veeky Forums fuck a fat girl? Get mires from many girls, but this one just straight up said she wants to smash. Should I do it for the fuck of it or hold off?

depends how long it's been

Smash that puss
You're gonna die anyway, might as feed the whales while you're still here

Define fat

I'd never fuck a fat girl
Chubby, maybe if she was cute and fun, but never fat

Would you fuck a hot chick that is known to have sex with fat guys?

Don't lower your social standing. Politely decline.

Box is box my dude

Like 3 weeks

Did it 3 times.
its not worth and you will always will feel dirty and used after it.

Not like huge but also a little more than chubby but honestly I'm at Uni why should I care as long as no sdt

Chubby = fat, breh

Not true at all
chubby is above petite but with more fat, fat in the "right" places
Fat is just a fucking mess

Give it a go and see what happens? See if this life is for you.
Honestly when they're that fat, its like fucking a guy. There's zero sexual attraction, you're just suppressing your disgust to get a load away.

I've fucked some ugly girls and can't help to cringe when I think about it

>you're just suppressing your disgust to get a load away.
Why not just fap instead?
I mean why would you even consider having sex with someone you find disgusting?

I'm going by this chart brah

OP here-It's pretty evenely distributed...I've been with some borderline fat girls and it's fine. Normally when I'm feeling down I can get head from a chubby girl and everything is better

if you want to fuck her, fuck her.

worrying about how other people will view you is the most beta thing you can do.

I recently had a dream where I kissed a very slightly overweight girl and I woke up with regret that ruined my whole day.

If I fucked a chubby tub of shit in real life I would probably skin myself alive.

Fat fat? No. A little overweight? Eh, what the hell, I won't regret it when I'm on death's door.

I hope my life never comes to this point.

I'm 29 and I've only had sex with 2 women, both were solid 7s, other men might even call them 8s and 9s, the fools.

Anyway, I've refused (both directly and indirectly) lots of women, due to them being 6s and bellow or because they've been known whores.

Dunno where I was going with that, really. Maybe don't fuck ugly fat sluts.

No, I have a fat friend and I like her a lot, but I feel absolutely no physical attraction. She would let me fuck her I'm sure, but I doubt I could even get it up.

>or because they've been known whores.

lmao get a load of this guy

>bellow

Does she have a cute face? Is she chubby fat or disgusting fat? Give more details op. Would DEFINITELY smash a chubby qt but whales are disgusting.

There's a difference between a girl who has had several partners before me and an actual village bike type. I don't like the second.

English is not my first language.

Yes. Why should you ever hold off? The fact that you're even considering it means you don't have any other immediate options. And that's totally fine.

At worst, it's another experience and a notch in the post.

Fucking hit it my man.

>a notch
They should take out a notch if it's a fatty.

Nah, but you should let her suck you off. Just close your eyes, lay back, and let her go to town.

For what purpose? To brag about it on the internet?

Unless you are looking to get married, I don't think there's really a high ground to take there.

So you're going to trade a night with a new women and an interesting fresh experience, to go home alone and jack off, just so you can win some imaginary internet points?

Either you're lying and beta as fuck or just beta as fuck.

>I'm 29 and I've only had sex with 2 women

I hope you're on board the marriage train, bro

hold off

if you can get it up then go for it but my dick just gives up when I lay my eyes on the muffin tops and cellulite

not him, but you're retarded.

>brag about it on the internet
>just so you can win some imaginary internet points
Yes, I'm bragging about having standards.

Sex with fat girls can be good. There is definitely a limit though

>tfw had gf
>she was 5'2, 120lb
>i am 6'4, 200lb
>liked it rough, orgasmed consistently
>she began gaining weight
>stopped fitting her clothes
>gut forming
>had to pull her legs up
>could not get image of strung turkey out of head
>ended it
>she weighed 180lb at the end

I used to have to screen cap of a Veeky Forumsizen whose girlfriend had cheated on him and he purposely made her fat and then dumped her about 6 months later

Well since you're not saving yourself for marriage, then they're not standards based on religion. That means they are standards based on YOUR FEELINGS. So, it's your personal hangup and problem, nobody else.

Nice counter argument dumbass

What, they're standards based on what I like and don't like. If you have the chance to fuck a 1/10 woman would you do it?

Don't fuck fatties, you'll inflate their egos even fucking more

Provided she wasn't fat

So an old ugly disfigured midget is a-ok? Got it.

If she's below 40, sure why not.

>If you have the chance to fuck a 1/10 woman would you do it?
Beggars can't be choosers

Don't tell me you've never wanted to fuck a midget.

i fucked one. wasnt bad but wasnt great. She had a decent face, DD tits, and her ass was fat but shaped well and no cellulite. probably 5'6 190 lbs. maybe slightly larger, never asked.

Sex was good in a way cause she let me do almost whatever i wanted. She seemed like she wanted to try hard to impress me. Sex with her on top wasnt great because she just kinda girated around on my dick, didnt really get the sliding in and out motion youre lookin for.

Just be careful. depending on what type of girl she is, and how much out of her league you are, she might try and lock you down. dont fall into the trap. you cant keep her and try and get her to lose weight to become sexy. doesnt work.

if i was single, and hadnt gotten laid in a while, id definitely one night stand again.

not him but theres more to sex than just the release. its kind of nice to feel dominant and in charge of the situation. That and in a sappy kind of way, its nice to connect with another human being.

I try to keep to a life philosophy of unironically ignoring and showing disdain for all thots, but I could just be convincing myself everyone is a thot as a buffer to avoid any possibility of rejection.
Regardless, if a girl is below a 6 theres no way you should fuck her unless you're ugly or extremely low status.

OP here. I do actually have other options, as I attend a state uni

I'm afraid she'll want more and that ain't happenin

good advice senpai will take into account this weekend

Kek

Just hit it brah, aslong as she's clean

You'll look back at this in a few months and realise she's just a number

Nothing beyond curvy for me that's for sure.

Don't give fat girls validation, it's socially irresponsible.

No

Only if they have F> cup

>funnest girl was GG

Fuck fatties. They'll think they're attractive. It's a good prank.

>They should take out a notch if it's a fatty.
They should add 2

If she has a good face and nice ass and tits for a fat bitch do it, if shes fat and plain don't do it you will feel a shame you have never known.

I would if I could guarantee my friends would never find out

Whales love plankton sized snacks.

WOULD I

A pretty face goes a long way, man. Plus if they're generally bubbly and sweet or at least level-headed, I'm goin all in. Of course I'll question their hygiene, like they should ask of me, and we'll both scrub ourselves squeaky fucking clean before doing it. I mean it, man. Whether it's just a tiny bit of fat with a potbelly or lovehandles or 600lbs, game on.

This picture was taken twelve years ago in a Dublin airport and my mouth is still watering over it. I'll bet she's mild-mannered and sweet and bashful, you don't wanna know the fuckin things I'd do to her, I'd put stars in her eyes.