Fat people are lazy and unaccomplish-

>fat people are lazy and unaccomplish-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0R0WvE8Wzec
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd rather be unaccomplished than win You're A Fat Lazy Fuck And Do Nothing But Play Games All Day: the award

I'd rather be a failure than a sphere.

>getting some nerd "award" awarded by other loser nerds on some pathetic awards show trying to hard to be the "Oscars of gaming"
cringe

Post the un shopped version with him in his rascal.

What does he even do?
Did he make a game? Is he some hardcore autist that spends hours grinding numbers and developing perfect strategies for strategy games?

I heard he was just some guy who does nothing but whine about being fat and occasionally comment on video games.

>best trending gamer
Why the fuck does this exist?

He's a fat son of a bitch who can't put down the fork, DDP made him a weight-loss plan but he couldn't stick with it because of stress and ended up putting the pounds back on.

It's the shittiest possible outcome when trying to get a vidya Oscars, which is already a shitty award system. You'd think vidya, being a niche thing (for people who actually care about it and don't just play AAA games), wouldn't be regulated by billion-dollar companies trying to make more money, but it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=0R0WvE8Wzec
>10:53

>gamer
>sitting

I don't think Boogie is particularly skilled in any games, he got popular because of his videos with the "Francis" character parodying gamers. He also throws pity parties where he tells sad stories about his life and apparently his fans eat that shit up.

>the "Oscars of gaming"
Why are you implying that the oscars have any legitimacy whatsoever?

I don't get him, I watched a couple videos of him and I don't see the appeal, unless you're raging hipster reddit faggot this guy is boring as hell, also disgusting fat piece of shit

>implying he was implying that The Game Awards aren't bought and paid for for purely marketing reasons

fucking this

Yeah but he appeals to a niche, and managed to find said niche and exploit his popularity. I personally agree with everything you have said but have to give the guy some props for his success.

That being said, we live in an age where this is at an all time easiest. For pretty much anything you want to be/do, you can find a great community online somewhere. You can easily plug in with people that are just like you.

I thought that faggot was going to lose weight?

>I thought that faggot was going to lose weight?
Deep inside you knew he wouldn't

most morbidly obese people are fucked for life and have the mindset of 3 year olds, but once in a blue moon there's a unicorn fatty that actually commits to fixing their life.

thought he might be the unicorn. nope! just raking in the youtube bucks and ordering delivery 10 times a day.

>has a dumb character who says dumb shit in the most one sided manner possible
>but also does his "own views" in other videos

I always hate this kind of Vlogger or whatever. Cause it's always "side I don't like seems like a cartoon character"

The announcer stood next to him the whole time during the announcement because they knew his fat ass couldn't walk up to the stage. Probably felt bad for the guy and wanted to give him an award before he dies

Ugh I watched that video the other day. That guy pissed me off more than anyone.

>recording himself being lazy and unaccomplished means he isn't lazy and unaccomplished
>the city of your logic

Boogie isn't fucking accomplished. Even his own fucking wife hates him because he can't even stop drinking fucking soda.

Literally everyone outside YouTube fan base fucking loathes this fat fuck

underrated comment tee bee cue eigtch double you why ef eh em

The other guys were fine, but he was just a prick. Those women take the crown for mental gymnastics though

based mong

CALORIE THIEVING

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

also don't they sleep in separate beds/bedrooms and his wife routinely have her black best friend coming over while that fat ass boogie is on some intense WoW raiding session?

kay eye ell ell why ooh you are ess eeh el eff

Still gets Cucked by his ugly af tranny GF
i used to like Boogie but now after seeing him unable to shred even 10% of his body weigh in like 4 years i have no sympathy for that fuck cunt anymore

He sits down all day and hasn't contributed a thing to society. How is he not lazy and unaccomplished again?