Is eating fast food bad, even if you stick to your calorie defecit?

Is eating fast food bad, even if you stick to your calorie defecit?

I go to to school 3 days a week for 8 hours, and any day im not at school im working. The spare time I have depends on how much homework im given, so I dont have much to prepare my own meals. I eat fast food maybe twice a week now, but I only get the sandwiches. I stick to my deficit, most of the time I have to find whatever so i dont eat too little and its not the healthiest stuff. Am I still going to lose weight?

>Is eating fast food bad, even if you stick to your calorie defecit?

Yes. In general terms any fast food has:

>awful macro ratios
>trans fat
>waaaaay too much sodium
>not nearly enough protein per portion
>poor aminoacid variety
>less vitamins
>little to no fiber at all
>refined carbs
>lot's of added sugars

The McDouble is the most nutritious and bang for buck food item known to man

most of those aren't true. there's plenty of fast food with good macros. the main problem is the processing and lack of micros.

High sodium
Really hard to meet you protein reqs while staying under limit, even if it's just a snack
No fiber = no poop or diarrhea, both miserable in their own right

No.
Low test waste of genetics detected. I eat fast food and don't isolate abs and i have a sic pack. If you have low test levels and shit genetics, a clean diet won't help you.

Test > genetics >>>>>>> food

whatever you have to believe fatties

>implying I'm fat
>implying I eat fast food

I'm not telling anyone to eat fast food, but you're objectively wrong

So what the fuck do i do, guys? I dont always have time for meal prepping, and I probably dont have the money. Am I screwed? I just want to lose weight..

Make time. Saying you don't have time is a classic fat excuse.

It takes 10 minutes to make chicken and rice, if you can't spare ten minutes three times a day, you have bigger problems

>I dont have time
There is always time, friend. Besides, you are going to extend your life by years, isn't that worth trading a few minutes for now?

>dont have the money
It's CHEAPER.

You'll still lose weight, if that's your only goal. But what you'll find is that just isn't very much food. You'll still be hungry the rest of the day.

>cooking time for rice is 15-20 minutes
>it only takes 10 minutes

Really makes you think.

I wake up at 7, drive 40 minutes to school, and dont leave until 6:45, where I drive another 40 minutes, stop at the gym for either a workout or just cardio, and then finish whatever homework I can. I work two 12 hour shifts, and two 7 hour shifts, and any time after that I spend on homework again. I dont mind not eating, but someone told me Its worse if you dont eat at all. I chose to get more sleep than to have more extra time.

Im also pretty sure im still depressed, so being motivated to do anything is already hard. Im not making excuses though. I didnt mention half of this shit. I try to make time for my workouts and cardio, and I stick to my calories, I just want to make sure Im going to lose weight regardless of what I eat. The time I might have isnt exactly sorted throughout the day, so unless I can eat all my meals within a couple hours, I dont have time.

and yet with so little time you spent 50 minutes whining on Veeky Forums
it really makes you think

>Im also pretty sure im still depressed, so being motivated to do anything is already hard.
This is why you shouldn't eat fast food. If you put shit fuel into your body, you get shit results. You're trading 30mins a day to feel like garbage 24/7. Absolutely false economy, friend.

Buy meat- you can either do some premium deli meats or if you have no money just get it in a can or tuna in a pouch. Get baby spinach. Put meat on spinach. Add nuts, cheese, whatever you don't have to cook for added flavor if needed.

That is literally all you have to do. If anything, cut your workout time down to give yourself 15 minutes to make something. If you can't figure it out your time management is shit and you will never make it.

sorry dont want to make a post asking the same question the 1000th time but whats the fit diet meme list?

something like:
oats
potatoes
chicken
etc etc

thanks for your time friends

I want the "It's CHEAPER" meme to end. Filling your body with shit food is easier and cheaper unless you use the exact same low quality ingredients found in fast food. Show me how you can make a single burger meal from McDonald's the exact same way for less. You can't. just like how it takes me 8 FUCKING hours to meal prep all my meals. Yes it can take 30 minutes if you just eat chicken and rice all day but these are fucking FATTIES we are working with here. When I first started out, eating chicken and rice all day made me want to KILL MYSELF. Stop lying.

use spices you fucking lazy degenerate

salt pepper adobo cayenne paprika etc etc etc
why u think empires of the past were built on spices???

only way the shit food tasted good now stop crying and feed yourself

>The driest, flavorless chicken imaginable mixed with the soggiest and most disgusting instant rice made two days ago
>Just throw spices on it
LOL

hey idiot you use the spices while u cook so that the flavor blends with the chicken

and hey dumbass making real rice takes no skill literally put it in a cooker and go fap to your chinese cartoons, should both be done by then holy

just like everything else if you put in the effort you will be rewarded 3fold

cont

oh btw my asian friend told me if you put some spam and peas in with the rice it comes out yummy gl cutie

Okay now the outside of my chicken is flavorful for two seconds and my rice is still soggy and dreadful. Wow.

>tries to get people to eat healthier
>recommends literal spam

hey man a lil spam is better than literal fried dogshit from mccuck

and how about trying to cut the chicken into smaller pieces for more surface area. maybe theyll also taste better because they remind u of ur mammas tendies u fuckin goon. if you really hate cooking your own shit then by all means ignore my advice but dont act like the shittiness of your home cooked meal isnt based on your cooking because guess what >it is

And that's the point. You keep moving the goalposts to make the food acceptable and now you're spending 8 hours a day like I am not trying to kill yourself from the food you eat.

Dang dude, have you not played the Sims? The more you cook, the better you'll be at it. Then it'll start to taste better.

For easy meals, there's eggs (fried, scrambled, omelette, boiled, go nuts buddy), salads, or even raw fruits and veges. I'm not exactly opposed to occasional fast food runs myself, but there are easy options available.

no it's not you dumb faggot

i take like half an hour at the beginning to prep all meals

Fast food has gotten a million time healthier. But still a ton of processed shit.

if you need your food to always taste good, then you're a fucking nancyboy who was never gonna make it in the first place

give up now, just stop

If lifting is the only enjoyment you get out of life your 40s are gonna be a rough time lol

8 hours for flavorless overcooked chicken and disgusting instant rice? Costing more than meals at Mcdonalds?

Kek, not everyone is a whiny manchild who can't cook simple dishes.

Just eat burgers without buns and diet coke. You're going to make it.

Kill yourself, princess.