Vitamin D addicts general

previous

In for tits

Im okay with this

hello!

gross

Hey bb.

No homo? lol

Serious question, do you guys tip your mailmen for the holidays? I see you can give up to $20 in the US as long as it's not cash. Mine is pretty good and doesn't just drive away when there's a package that needs a signature so I'll probably throw him some shekels.

soo post a better pic?

Enjoy your osteoporosis faggot

holy fuck i completely forgot to pin today.

brb injecting cattle hormones

it's okay im already a beta manlet faggot with weak bones so I know what to expect.

h-how?

the fk is wrong with muricans, tipping gym workers and post men lmao

we tip pizza deliverys and higher class restaurants.

its not my fucking job to make these faggots get paid enough.

UPS/DHL/Hermes are fucking slave tier, people should stop working for these assholes unless they start paying more

>tipping your mailman
the us has truly gone too far

My lower shins and ankles hurt like fuck when I walk for more than 5 minutes and it seems to get worse when I'm on a higher fraud cycle

Google told me to take taurine and magnesium and that blood pressure could be an issue. I'm taking both and cut back on sodium and coffee and I'm still unable to walk well. Interestingly, it goes away after I hit squats or any leg work- so I think it's probably blood circulation related.

Anyone dealt with this successfully or have any input?

playing games desu.

first time i hear that lol

just do some cardio, fuck.

I did that the other day when I had a qt over.
Should have just got them to pin me.

Are you taking any orals right now?

"foam" rolling your shin muscles with something wood-ish.

magnesium.

thats all i can say.

oh wait, SHOES.

There are shoes where i get that shit instantly.

And then i have super comfy shoes where i never get dis.

my nike frees are usually bretty comfy for that

you're not required to.

>not tipping the government every April

I attempted to white balance this picture, but I am fucking terrible at white balancing using anything but this program on my old comp. All I know is its super fucked up in the original.

Only did this because I've seen the picture dozens of times on here and it is just pissing me off, please replace it in your folders lol.

Fuck, am I autistic?

shes got 0 ass but I'd still eat her butt

very much so

>made it a 3.21mb png
kys

oh fuck lol

here

THANK YOU

autism

I tried rowing since I can't run, still suffering

None, just Test E

Think you replied in the last thread, much obliged. Already taking magnesium but will give the ol rolling pin a try.
I'm having the same issue in all trainers and boots. I'm buying flat trainers for deadlifts soon though so maybe that'll help.

Thanks again

so how long and how intense have you been doing cardio?

mild autism is best autism

>them
;)

Lol

What's the best way to inject quads?

I got horrible pip from virgin muscle (this is going to be my second pin), but should I just inject my other leg or should I inject the same leg but different spot?

desu I feel sorry for steroid guys, they fucked themselves up and everyone is going to laugh at them for being roid heads that cheated their way out

man, I'd rather spend twice the amount they do to look half the size they do, than be laughed at and called a cheater for the rest of my life

desu I feel sorry for driving guys, they fucked themselves up and everyone is going to laugh at them for being motor heads that cheated their way out

man, I'd rather spend ten times the amount they do to go half the distance they do, than be laughed at and called a cheater for the rest of my life

other leg or do glutes, VG, or delts.

k

>caring about other people feefees

beta

>tfw when you have no side effects
>tfw when no one suspects you are cheating, except fit

how does that make you feel?

joke's on you, people are retarded and can't tell who roids and who doesn't

Alternate legs. Try other injection points to like delts and glutes. If you inject the same spot a lot you'll build up scar tissue.

>comparing using cars to deliberately fucking your health to "impress others"
says the guy cheating their way out exactly for that
see you in 10 years when you will be in your coffin

KEK AND I STILL HAVENT PINNED

AND ITS 12 PM HERE

KEK AT MY LIFE

i want to be a neet again.

play games all day
lifting all day
eating all day
sleep, fucking sleeping all day

nothing better in this world

>implying i'm going to fit in a coffin

>deliberately fucking your health

>doing a 12 week cycle of basic test with proper AI and proper pct afterwards
>that fucking up anything

I don't know if you realize but like 70% of all actors use low doses of steroids to get in shape for their movies.

It's actually a fairly good analogy. Are you saying you wouldn't be healthier of you walked/jogged another 10-20 miles a day?

until you realize that you'll never get anywhere or achieve anything meaningful while living like that. You'd be dead to everyone and your worthless life would soon be forgotten without ever contributing anything to society.

post body

>tfw still craving NEET life

I was running 2 times a week about 3-4 miles before having problems

I still walk 2 miles to the gym and 2 miles back with 5kg-10kg on my back but otherwise very little cardio- just 10 minutes of rowing maybe twice per week now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
AH
AHHAHAAHAH
HAAHAHAH
AH

DO YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT?

Im one faggot out of 7 billion faggots. I dont give a shit about money. I dont give a shit about other people opinions.

I want to be happy, thats all i want from life.

If being NEET is what i crave, THEN THATS JUST HOW IT IS. I dont give a shit about achieving anything, about jobs. Fuck all of that. I do it because its necessary, otherwise i couldnt give less of a shit to get my "career" going or whatever. lmao one way to live a stressful life evolved around money.

Working my life off until i die is not meaningful. Being happy is meaningful.

You are so annoyed that roiders look better than you that you actually take your own free time to come here and tell us how superior to us you (want to) feel.
Thats literally the saddest thing ive seen today.

>post body
I'm dyel as fuck. And bulking atm, so fatty and dyel. lol

Bitches dig the dad bod though.

im stumped, ask /r/steroids. they are a lot more knowledgeable on sides.

LOL of course

You write a lot like mast

>Im one faggot out of 7 billion faggots
and you're not going to attempt to set yourself apart from any of those 7 billion other people? sounds pretty fucking beta, allowing yourself to just be another pathetic person with no ambitions and true desires to become better.

>I want to be happy, thats all i want from life.

I mean if you're happy being a steaming pile of shit that leaches off of the rest of society then go ahead.

>If being NEET is what i crave, THEN THATS JUST HOW IT IS

And how do you plan to support that without achieving anything or making any money?

>Working my life off until i die is not meaningful. Being happy is meaningful.

I agree, you don't need to sit in some dead end job being a wage cuck but find something that you are driven by and allows you to be self supportive.

uggghh, why is everyone dyel here.

i thought i was dyel, but on fraud im one of the rather jacked ones.

preach brother

lol

Lol. Never claimed to be AnnBuffguy.

why are your pecs so completely out of balance with the rest of your body

solid C cups my man. beard looks decent too.

Because every day is chest day.

Thanks bb. You should see them stuffed in a halter top.

So just because i dont crave a good job, makes me a person with no desires who doesnt want to better himself? Money is the only true desire in this world, the only thing that you should work for?

You cant even imagine how much i dont give a fuck about setting myself apart from other people.

Do you think when you are an engineer you have set yourself apart? kek, you are one of millions.

Trump has set himself apart from other people. Leonardo DiCaprio has. The ISS astronauts have.

If you are not one of those people, you still belong to the same trash.

>I mean if you're happy being a steaming pile of shit that leaches off of the rest of society then go ahead.

This faggot. THIS. If thats what makes me happy THEN I HAVE WON IN LIFE.

Do you not understand? People have their meme career and their meme money, and they die pitful hateful degenerate stressed out fucks. ALL OF THEM. Its all i see in daily life. Even the faggots that think they are happy. They are bitching about life and work 24/7. kek, what an awsome life.
And if they are truly happy, then gz.

If i die a poor fuck, but knowing i was happy throughout my entire life. THEN I HAVE WON.

Understand. Im happy, so i have won.

Also i said that work is necessary which is why im doing it. But otherwise you cant even imagine how how fucking careless i am about career and money lmao.

I remember this autist. He makes over 100k per year and has a good job. He visits fraud all the time, he wants to roid.

But you know he has deeper intentions. He is searching for something. Something in his life isnt satisfying. he isnt happy. He is reaching out to dark holes like Veeky Forums. He considers to do steroids, in hope to find something that makes him happy. That fills the void.

He has a career and a shit ton of money. Yet he isnt happy. If he was, he wouldnt visit fraud and search for happiness.

Also just because you are a NEET, doesnt mean you have to be a shitty person in other aspects of your life.

daily reminder that "just be confident bro" isnt a meme

thanks Ann, its actually a good thing.

I still dont look great, bit over come a long way.

that's an odd thing to overly focus on

but you do you man, I'm not your mom

do you have a pre-roids pic that isn't also a pre-lifting pic?

just wondering where you go to natty (no judging)

is that pic utterly flattering or something.

because you look better than me

and jesus i still havent pinned, my gains are vanishing as we speak

The second pic is after my first natty cut and bulk.

I put way more mass on natty when I learned to eat then on my two cycles.

Trying a third cycle now and I'm going to bulk hard and see if I can't get results similar to my natty bulk.

Lol what can I say, I like big tits.
I think it's more that my arms refuse grow as fast. Trying a dedicated arm day now.

>So just because i dont crave a good job, makes me a person with no desires who doesnt want to better himself?
No, saying you want to live as a NEET does though.

>Money is the only true desire in this world, the only thing that you should work for?
Probably not but you can't ignore its importance in every single aspect of life you encounter on a daily basis.

>Do you think when you are an engineer you have set yourself apart? kek, you are one of millions.
Hell no, but changing society for the better in some why like any number of extraordinary people have will set you apart.

> THEN I HAVE WON IN LIFE.
Until you wake up one day and somehow your brain chemistry is somewhat different than it is now and you realize that you have likely achieved nothing and have wasted your life.

>Also i said that work is necessary which is why im doing it.
So you do realize that money is important which essentially contradicts what you said in the first sentence.

>Yet he isnt happy. If he was, he wouldnt visit fraud and search for happiness.
exactly, he hasn't found what fulfills his desires. Mine may be more far reaching than yours but while I may respect your attitude of being happy as a neet I will never find it acceptable.

good psychology/philosophical discussion though, it's always interesting to see where other people stand.

>see you in 10 years when you will be in your coffin

sorry I didn't mean to say it

GO PIN

Great lighting plus sucking it in/ flexing. Lol
I think I'm about 190 at 6'3" in that pic.

I'm a new tripfag.

19 years old and tomorrow is my second pin (300mg test/w). Lurked fraud for almost 1.5 years now so might aswell join the family now sice I'm going to juice

Shit tier lighting in the picture. Please don't bully me away

smaller file size

>new tripfag
>no trip
sure you've lurked for 1.5 years buddy
also
>19
>on gear
are you trying to fuck your development

nice meme

Height? You look hella lean, good job.

Listen, i know exactly what you mean.

I am absolutely aware how important money is. And that having a job is crucial. I am aware and working on it.

But unlike other people, i will be content with a job that gets me enough money to live a normal life. I dont give a shit about owning a nice car. I dont give a shit about having my own house. I need enough for the simple things of life.

>wasted your life
>done nothing productive

As much as you dont want to admit it, but thats entirely subjective. If that homeless faggot leeching off from the system is truly happy, then there is nothing you can do about it. No matter how much you hate him, no matter how much you hate his life. No matter how many people agree with you. You will never change the fact that he is happy, and maybe happier than you.

Im not dumb, i have chosen my "career". Im working on it, and ill make the money that i need for a happy life.

OTHERWISE I COULDNT GIVE LESS OF A SHIT TO GO "FURTHER" AND "REACH THE TOP" AND "BECOME NUMBER ONE".
I go through life without worries. If something bad happens, then thats how it is. I will do what is necessary to fix it and we are done.
Meanwhile people lose their shit for every ity bity thing and wont shut their fucking mouth about it for weeks or months.

People put too much effort, too much thought, too much energy into work and money. Too much worries.
As i said before, its all i ever hear. At parties, at home, on the internet. Its always about

That autist i was talking about. He did the same. Worrying about the future. Worrying about everything. And now he is 25, has fulfilled what he was worried about in the past. And he isnt happy.
He comes here, hes shooting HCG from his doc. Wants to do real roids. He missed out on something, and now he craves it, whatever it is

(You)

ur bigger than me senpai, why do call yourself dyel and fat.

laughed at that pic, kek.

on it

try explaining why roiding at 19 is a bad idea without going to meme buzzwords like "fucking up your hormones"

try bringing scientific evidence too

I'll wait

187cm, ~80kg on this suicide cut. Fucked up fat distribution so all my fat goes to my love handles and lower abs

I don't know how to trip yet faM. Also I had 400-450 test as a natty. Dead willy and stopped masturbating for 2 months because of no libido, So it's either living the natty life or going hard in the juice

>187cm

im so sorry user, for not being

SUPERIOR 5'11" MASTER RACE; EMPORER OF MANLETS; COURTESAN OF LANKLETS; THE BALANCE IN BOTH WORLDS; YING AND YANG; THE AVATAR

Is it really this easy to trigger juice heads?

Proud rage must be really bad

>mfw when i still havent pinned
>mfw when its 2am and i have to get up in 4 hours
>mfw when i hate myself more than ever before

Seriously reconsider man, you are nowhere near your natty limit but look great for a 19 year old. Frauding this early can really f your developent

>Frauding this early can really f your developent

>citation needed*

Autist here. You're pretty close on a lot of issues.

I think you're over interpreting autistic ramblings and a generally obsessive tone as worries. If you spent more time on boards that are heavily populated by autistic people (I'm thinking /pol/ and Veeky Forums, specifically) it would seem more normal to you - less indicative of a deep seeded issue and more like an attribute of "autism."

That being said, worries are a big part of my life. You'd be interested to know that my body is the least of my worries.

If you understood the content of my posts instead of being appalled/concerned by their length, you'd see that my disinterest in women is on a very visceral yet intellectual level and my biggest concern is a deviation from that with the introduction of test (which I'm either getting a script for tomorrow or doing my first pin of UGL whenever my needles come in - wish me luck!).

I guess if I were to analyze my interest in roids as a "worry" it would be that I'm not working with optimal equipment. And the "worry" angle comes in when I ask whether it's worth the effort to do anything about it at this point or whether I should just forget about it and leave this idea behind.

I'm just as obsessive and autistically involved with other things, rifles, politics, history.

But if you were to read my posts that are equally long and loquacious on /k/, /pol/, or Veeky Forums then you wouldn't see them as signs that I'm "worried" about guns, politics, or history. So why read that element into my posts on /fraud/?

I think it's probably because the sphere of your own interests probably doesn't extend beyond body-oriented pursuits. Which is fine. Just thought I'd give my take on your analysis while I'm here.

I'm dutch so I'm pretty average. Though I think my height is ideal for being kinda tall with good aesthetics.

In what way does it fuck up my development? I sure as hell ain't growing anymore (stopped growing at 14). I don't care if reddit says "wait till ur 25 years", there simply is no evidence. Also I'm turning 20 in feb if that makes it any better

There's a bunch of bioscience about "destabilizing" your hpta but it's all ridiculous

ANY hormonal imbalance is a risk factor on a developing brain
a brain that doesn't stop developing until 25
you can't bench press your brain into better intelligence, it's your most valuable resource

lel are u feeling down tho moosey?
why no pin.

ive been reading thomas ligotti makes a lot of sense.

anyway

ive onlyu been doing snatches deadlifts and squats. for 1 year. how bad would my body look if id roid. sorry if this is incompensibe im on a lot ogf benzos

>turning 20 in feb if that makes it any better

I started literally on my 19th birthday- been a year and a half and nothing is fucked up as far as I know.

Did cruise for a while so maybe if you just blast 3 times a year you may have problems, who knows.

>you can't bench press your brain into better intelligence, it's your most valuable resource

nothing personnel, kid

>implying running tren at 18 didn't just make me alpha af

And while I'm thinking about it, let me give you examples about worries that are orders of magnitude more important to me than /fraud/ing or whatever nebulous thing you think I am craving by coming to Veeky Forums:

>am I on track to becoming financially independent by 30?
>am I efficient enough at my job to make an investment in multiple properties in the event of a housing crisis?
>have I done my due diligence on my existing investments and consolidated my strategies to a degree where I get some degree of safety while maintaining peace of mind (by not spreading my research/tracking capacity too thin)?

So yes, these are worries. And maybe you think they're things that aren't worth worrying about. But think about what happens if I obsess about them to the degree necessary to make sure they are not problems any more, and the goals behind the worries are achieved.

I get to Melancholy of Swole status - independent, wealthy, living off passive income, ACTUALLY living the NEET life that you seek as well without being a drain on society.

You're young, so I'll grant you an allowance for harboring a certain degree of disdain for worry-ridden adults. But always try and interpret peoples' intentions/motivations charitably - you might be surprised to learn something from the most unexpected places if you do.

So hormonal balance is now linked to intellegence? Look at every well known bodybuilder/weightlifter like Arnold, Klokov, Coleman etc. These guys hopped on far earlier than me, yet they produce kids left and right, not to mention they look healthy

But like I said, my natty test is shot, so sooner or later I would've hopped on, be it 150mg or 500

It has to do with your emotional and Brian development.

Trust me dude