Why are we beta Veeky Forums

Why were some of us born to fall in love just to be heartbroken Veeky Forums? Why couldnt we have been born to just fuck without giving a shit about your partner like everyone else? Why are we beta Veeky Forums
>inb4 not me faggot
Normies...just... go away...

because your parents don't love you

No
Because your parents were weak and raised you to be weak.
t. Weak pleb

My dad was a nice honorable man that wanted the best for me, but he was also weak, both physically and mentally. The fights in my family were not about fucking other women or being a dick to my mom, it was financial issues, he had a weak will power when it came to shit that mattered like money, that's why he bought a brand new BMW on a 30,000 a year salary, he wants the best NOW, fuck the future, I want to be comfortable NOW, fuck the future. All this weakness got passed down to me. This is why I'm beta, I don't want to feel uncomfortable NOW, so I don't talk to grills, I don't want to be rejected NOW, I let people cut me in line because I don't want any issues. I'm morally weak. I had to join the Army to finally see a proper male father figure, most people were either cucks or had no will power, or were dicks to hide their insecurities.

>to fall in love just to be heartbroken Veeky Forums

if you fell in love and got heart broken, at least you are trying.

I am a 25 year old kissless virgin and have never fallen in love with anyone

Joining the Royal Marines in 2017 hopefully, I'll be 21.

Honestly think I need it.

I'm not even beta, my dad was alpha, and raised me to be one.

>royal
>not the real Marines
Kek, it's something.
It will do you good M8, it helped me be less of a cuck because now I see everyone outside the armed forces as a lowly civilian, sure it's superficial garbage, but it helps to hold yourself to a higher standard than others

I was talking to OP you fag, go be a normie somewhere else

I'm from the UK lad so they're pretty much our special commando branch without being special forces tier (not counting REAL SF like SAS, SBS, etc)

I've always wanted to join since i was like 16 but never really had the courage to do it. Now i'm in Uni for the second time and I know I need to join the military. It was meant to be.

Count yourself lucky mate. Even though it hurts like nothing you've ever experienced before right now it is still going to be preferable to the soul-crushing numbness that comes next. I was so eager to distance myself from those feelings because of the incredible intensity by which they burned me, now I would give just about anything to find my way back to them.

I'm not heartbroken. I'm not angry. I'm not miserable. I'm upset anymore. It's much worse than that, now I am nothing.

These other anons mighht not understand, but I do.....

Ive been working out every weekday after work the past 3 years. All I see now is my soul slowly start to die day by day.

Stop caring. It's actually weird, but to me, Negan from The Walking Dead set me off. He took what he wanted. He believes in himself. He made Rick, the protagonist everyone believed in, beg and cry.

Not the greatest of shows I know, but it felt very allegorical for me. I wanted to be more like him so I just practiced breaking social barriers, both ones that were just made up in my head and real ones. These people in your college or work don't matter. They aren't the protagonist. I don't care about red pills or what people think of me. I'm living to enjoy myself.

I look at everyone as my equal, not above. You forget everyone has insecurities. Aim everyday to try something socially new.

This is good in doses. Genuinely not caring is a slippery slope, and it gets easy to stop caring about pretty much everything.

>I look at everyone as my equal, not above
This is a big deal. You need to realize that everyone else is out there winging it just like you.

I don't know how they train in the land of fish and chips, but I'd recommend you start running like fucking crazy, I'm assuming Royal Marines are close to our Army Rangers, they run 8 miles for fun, at a crazy fast pace and can do 20 mile ruck matches in a day no problem. I remember the first time a Ranger walked around our school house in AIT. everyone freezed up and just looked at him quietly, so much respect towards them.

Stick to the topic faggot

A girl at my work hugged me today

About an hour later she covered my nipples with stickers

Like 3 weeks ago she was covered in hickeys tho.

What do?

>Stick to the topic faggot
>on a dead thread
Fuck off, how about you bring something to the table, move the topic forward

Fag.

She's a hoe, either disregard and acquire currency or pump & dump /FwB

I'm so sick of all this alpha beta shit. It is undoubtedly true, but it's also nihilistic and soul crushing. In the natural world, alpha beta hierarchies will always fall into place. It's how the animal kingdom works, it's the way of the world. However, SINCE WHEN HAVE WE STRIVED TO ONLY BE ANIMALS???

>Bro, I'm so alpha
>Bro, I'm the best animal

Fuck you if you think that way. This is exactly what's destroying western culture. Nobody cares about any of the ascendant values like love or religion anymore. We've completely lost the spiritual nature of everything in our society, ESPECIALLY in amorous relationships. What used to be considered a bonding of the souls has devolved into just fuckin' sloots on tinder.

We've descended from humans down to animals.

From children of God to alphas and betas.

>tfw my dad is an incredibly passive, kind man who avoids conflict
>was able to get away with it because he's 6'4" and buff as fuck
>tfw pretty much inherited all of those qualities of his but with none of the height

Kill me

this hits me too fucking deep man down to the car and everything
I love my dad so much but he's exactly like this and after he divorced I feel like hes giving up on life and he's kind of low-key hinting to me that he will die soon, he cant stop smoking and doesn't work want to
I only want to make him proud but it doesn't seem like hell live long enough to see grandchildren
he always told me his dream was to travel to Greece (he studied philosophy and he loves Greek culture) and I'm doing my best on my career so I can hopefully fulfill his dream

Guys, is there a tier beyond beta? For someone like me, 25 years old, kissless friendless virgin, but who basically doesn't care about their situation and is a complete shell of a person who doesn't try to meet girls or make friends or anything

just autism?

i love how that AOM thread got pruned. watch out guys, if you become too manly you might get pruned too.

b-b-b-beta as fuck.

>criticizes "normies" and claims to be "beta"
>while saying that he can get girlfriends and just gets sad when they break up

fuck off, you fucking chad

This is a fitness board buddy.

Being single is better. Having a gf is just annoying desu

>religion
I'm all for human bonding and shit but why does it have to be religion? I feel like all religion does is divide people. If it actually worked in bonding humans there wouldn't be atheists. I totally agree with you but I feel like we should find a way to bond together that doesn't involve believing in some meme deity that will make us live forever if we're good. I think we've grown past that and we aren't as gullible for that, but that naturally comes with the disappearance of morality. I wish more people cared about this issue desu but we're way too busy with vapid shit like race, alpha betas, feminism all bullshit that doesn't contribute anything to ourselves other than hate.

He should have read Heidegger

stop using "we", this isn't your circle jerk hug box safe space

>everyone else is your equal

I'm not really talking about human bonding as a whole, just individuals. Imo, division can actually be a good thing and it's sometimes for the best.

What I'm talking about is philosophical. It's predicated on the idea that there are things worse than death. I don't mean hell, or pain, or any other personal detriment.

Living life, and thinking about life, as an animal would is an affront to it and an offense to god.

It's hard to explain in words since it's so complex but I'll try to put it this way: Religion for those that really believe in it isn't about being good just for some meme deity to make you safe after death. Even of following God sent me straight to hell I'd still do it. There are things more important than happiness, comfort, peace, etc...

I'm a christian personally, and I'd love for everyone to follow Christ, but I'd be much happier if people just adopted SOME kind of metaphysical mindset other than "what I see is my life and I do what makes me feel good."

I'll leave you with one major thought: Where does morality come from?

I wanted to add on to what was saying, because I generally agree with what he is saying.

Religion isn't the important feature here, it isn't about believing in a certain God/god/gods etc. It isn't about the exact teachings and adhering to a belief set.

It is about believing in something greater than yourself. It is about living for something more, something greater. It is about overcoming our most primal instincts of being only self-serving. For most people that comes in the form of religion. Following the moral teachings of a spiritual figure with doctrine and clearly defined morals.

Christianity is a good example of this, promoting charity, selflessness, love over all else; but, unfortunately our own imperfections taint the purity of the tenets. Many people have become jaded towards religion due to the innumerable atrocious acts in the name of religion. The reality is that these people were actually forsaking the teachings that they claim to be protecting, and only serve their own interests.

I am a 6th generation Pentecostal Christian (not one of the crazy ones, I promise). I went through a long stage of very anti-God, militaristic atheism. I was the edgy teenager who believed he was smarter than everyone because he was a nihilist, and for a while that was satisfying. After a while I realized how incredibly hollow my existence was and hit rock bottom, and found religion for the first time in close to 6 years. Now I live for more than myself, even when my faith waivers in the almighty I never lose the truth I found when I was puking up the bottle of pills I had just downed.

Love is the most important force in the world. I find meaning in spreading love to everyone around me, I still struggle with my cynical outlook on life and people; but everyday I try and do something to make the world a better place. That is the only way to give me some sort of meaning, it is the only way for me to feel as though I matter.

Not the guy you replied to, but thanks for the posts. In my daily life, I don't come into contact with very many people who are serious about religion, and it's very interesting to hear this perspective.

>Stirner posting

Thanks for reading my monster post. I didn't realize I had typed that much until I hit the character limit. Let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to discuss my point of view.

hello, my property

This is interesting, but for reason I can't bring myself to care about spirituality. Ever since I was born I never cared for it. Even when I was a Christian I had to force myself to believe in it even though deep inside I thought it was bullshit. I'm all for promoting love but I feel spirituality unnecessary, if it does good to you then good for you but I feel like forcing everyone to believe in it is religions biggest flaw. If you force anything onto someone then that person will either join or grow to hate it. I don't really believe in any afterlife and if there's anything bigger in myself that I do believe in is the universe and I'd love to be able to atleast travel to the moon before I die (assuming that when I hit 60 or something space travel is achieved and can be accessed by anyone) I know it seems reddit fedora whatever but the universe is a really intriguing place for me and I feel like it's the next step for humanity to explore it. Spirituality to me always seemed like a way of coping with the fact that we will die someday, and maybe my point of view will change with time but I don't think it's something that should be forced upon people like if you don't believe in God you're heartless (my parents actually said this to me) I think everyone should believe what they want and what brings them peace.

Genetics.

This. It's all about the way we were raised and why I hope you fucks raise your children well if you ever reproduce.

I'm so sorry anons... Truth hurts (same user whom you replied to)
>tfw dad basically gave up on his career (marketing) and took the absolute lowest common denominator inside his field; car salesman
>live paycheck to paycheck
>barely enough money for anything
>goes to food pantries every week
>tfw poorfag/got my own issues so can't help
>he has diabetes
>one day ask him to get it checked, he's been losing too much weight lately
>"meh. I don't feel like it"
>but you'll die and not even know why
>"that's none of your business, I'll check it whenever "
>fucking die then, I tried to help you buying the finger prices and your medicine and you still don't want to even try.
>tfw his passiveness and cuck behavior will get him killed
>tfw at least he's better than you, he banged multiple women
;_;
Bye dad...

Remember to never be passive, take life by the horns as many times as possible.

>to fall in love just to be heartbroken
Love is a gamble in some ways, but you can even the odds by carefully choosing who you fall for.
Who to fall in love with is a science just like any other science, be smart about it... If you play it by the hip you're looking for trouble.

Pretty much this. I had shitty parents who neglected my personal development because I was the youngest in the family and all my siblings treated me like a kid/looked down on me.

End result is I still have social anxiety at age 21 and all the friends I've ever had start disassociating with me once they realize how socially retarded I am.

Omega

Nice blog faggot now fuck off

Not relationship material. Pump and dump for the XP and save your relationship juice and your feelings for someone who deserves it.

god I'm so sorry user
I just don't get it, if I had kids I'd do what I could to live enough I can see them succeed and see my grandkids, all I want is for him to be happy goddamnit

Nice trips

Jesus, I'm sorry to hear your story user. My best friend's dad, whom I knew very well, passed after similar neglect of his health. He was very successful with his insurance business but got fucked by the IRS and then got a divorce. He was a very nice but passive guy and after years of heart trouble he stopped giving a fuck and started smoking cigarettes and drinking in his 50s. He had a heart attack last year and passed. My friend and his sister did everything they could to get him to change his ways but it was to no avail.

I hope he can change but remember that you can't do everything. I really hope everything turns out OK user.

I totally understand what you are saying, and I agree that one of the big flaws in religion is the need to push it on to everyone else. I feel like what I believe is the truth, but that is because I have explored it, researched it, and genuinely experienced it. A lot of the burning need for the religious to push it on everyone else is coming from a good place IMO (at least on a small, individualized scale), they have found purpose, love, truth, and a light in this world of darkness and their are eager to share. Their earnest attempts to show what they have experienced are oftentimes misguided and push people away, which is why I am very hesitant to "push" my religion on others. I am always willing to help someone on their journey towards enlightenment (whatever that means for them) but I will not try to force it on them. What works for me won't necessarily work for someone else, and my own understanding on what I believe and what I have experienced is so meager that I cannot do it justice. To me so much of what I believe is intangible (which conflicts with my very rational, fact-oriented mind) and so I know that they need to experience for themselves. I will do what I can to lead them there (with my own limited abilities) and recognize that in the end it is up to them and God.

Being a very cerebral person I completely understand where you are coming from. Most of my complaints with religion were generally just complaints about spirituality and people shoving it down my throat. I never accepted it for myself until I was able to work through it on my own. I am still a huge proponent of science, and am currently working on my undergrad in biology (with the intention of going to med school). I think that the fear of science within religion is a huge mistake, and it holds everyone back (on both sides of the "argument")

I dream of space too. The final frontier has always appealed to my more adventurous and curious features. So if you are a fedora so am I :)

*they're

He's basically staring at his own grave, quietly. He's not even that old (55) and he basically gave up. On his health and finances, he thinks one day he'll be able to sell enough cars to... Idk buy another BMW? An apartment? With the measly scraps the dealership gives him he barely affords a 400/month apartment. He just wants to relive the nice 30s and 40s he lived before the divorce. I am really into philosophical questions and future planning, I always ask him what's next, what are his plans when he turns 70, is he going to still sell cars? Does he expect me to cover the bills and ruin my financial chances? It sucks because these are just questions with no answers and he dodges them as much as possible.

As brutal as it sounds, I will not surrender my future or my career as an engineer for the sake of my dad. I've almost fallen in horrid debt and gotten kicked out of my house because of his stupid ideas (buy phones for my siblings, he promises to pay... 10 months go by and I'm paying 4 people's phone bills) I love him, but I also love myself, he already lived his life and forfeited his chips, I just barely got handed my cards, let's see if they are good ones at least before I turn in my own chips

Thanks user, I've been working overtime a lot lately, maybe I'll take him out to a stake house. ;_;

I always hear fags saying call your mom or whatever... Call your dads, they are the man you are today, whether its good or bad...

Good for you, it isn't easy sometimes but you really do have to make sure that you helping those you love isn't doing long-term damage to your own dreams.

I hope it gets better bro. Try not to let your disgust with his life choices ruin your love for him (harder than it sounds, I know!). We are all human, and we all have our failings; but, if he loves you and tried his best then you should try to look beyond his failures.

I am saying this as someone who needs to hear this exact thing. I hope you don't mind because pretty much exactly what I am saying you should do are things I am not doing.

We are all gonna make it brah :)

I'm so happy we could come to some sort of agreement user, it's not an everyday thing to have a meaningful conversation on Veeky Forums nor would I have expected it to be on fuckin Veeky Forums lol but yeah I'm really happy that you found a meaning in your life, I honestly have no interest in spirituality which I never worked on it myself and maybe some day will come when I will believe on it or maybe not. It's pretty hard to argue about this with some of the more extremist religious people which obviously angers me sometimes but I'm glad you could explain it to me in a non forced way. I agree that some.people feel.the need to force it (like my parents did) coming from a good place, if you wholeheartedly believed in something you would obviously want to spread that belief as much as you can but hey, nobody's perfect. I learned to accept that and always try to keep an open mind on that shit which is why I'm not spewing memes and le Neil degrassre Tyson science epic xD shit like some /r/atheism fag would (IMO it's just as bad as extremist religion, maybe even worse), I find different cultures and religions very interesting but I hate when it's forced on other people or bastardized by selfish people like it's been done in the past and even today. I also hope we meet out there in space someday, it's gonna be amazing to atleast chill just outside the atmosphere and see the stars and planets.

>we're all gonna make it
Oh man, I haven't been on Veeky Forums for so long, I needed to hear that. Thanks user

Me too! It is really rare to experience someone willing to have an open mind when it comes to these topics, and in Veeky Forums of all places! haha

I wish you the best! And I know it probably doesn't mean much to you but I am going to be praying for you. I hope you get to the moon someday :)

It's not about fucking religion you atheist blockhead, it's about spirituality and human connection. It just so happens (not sarcasm) that this happens a lot in religious circles because everyone is striving towards the same goal. Another example is the connection of Brotherhood you see in the Army.
t. Psyconaut

My parents provided a lot for me financially and while they weren't bad parents per se, they didn't really help me a whole hell of a lot as a person besides the financial support.

While I'm not going to sit here and say that they are the reason why I'm now a beta 25 year old kissless friendless virgin, I don't think the fact that they never really taught my any life lessons or skills and we had a pretty dysfunctional loveless family and that they never had friends themselves really did me any favors

Thanks a lot, it really means a lot for me.
I'm sorry for the autistic way I write btw not only am I bad putting my thoughts into words by itself but I'm also not a native English speaker so it gets even worse. I hope the best for you too bruh, keep spreading love around man.

Your English is awesome! It is awesome that you are this competent in a second language!

Good luck brah

Lol you two are fucking gay.

I'm proud

>tfw best friend distancing himself from me like a bitch without giving a reason
>tfw love of my life and I had to break up

For some reason this manlet inspires me though.

Idk op
>tfw 6'4 and Slav
>the meet qt blond hair hazel eyed girl
>the fat ass nice tits 5'6
>the her and I mess Around for 7 months
>tfw always cuddle and spend time with eachother
>tfw she lets me stay a whole week by her place on multiple occasions
>she makes my shitty family problems disappear for the time being
>tfw she says she loves the way inmake her feel and loves going on dates with me
>tfw she says She loves the wiggly feeling she gets in her stomach when she sees me
>the break my number one rule with her and open up to her and tell her shit
>tfw things fall through with her about a month ago and I End things on good terms.. even tho we were never officially bf and gf
(Didn't label things)
>no longer cuddle or have sex
>we are just friends now

>Fuck other girls after her but none of them give me that feeling she did

Realize now that I love this chick and she's the first girl I've loved in a long long time.. we still hang out and chill but it sucks knowing what we had and how we don't have it anymore. Happy when I'm there but once I start driving home I just remember what we used to be. Life and work are crashing down on me and remembering how I could just go by her and she'd make everything alright makes it 100x worse knowing I cant do it now.

>tfw want her to text me telling me to come over and cuddle
>tfw know that probably won't happen

A-at least I deadlift 500pounds right bros??

People say it's better to love and have lost than to have never loved before but this Shit sucks brehs

Hey, this is Veeky Forums after all. It wouldn't be right without at least a little bit of homoerotic love.

We're all gonna make it brahs