At what point are you going to stop putting so much effort into your body?

At what point are you going to stop putting so much effort into your body?

What's the end goal you have to reach?

Where it simply no longer matters. My moment was when i realiesed that the manlet status is not salvagable by no means at all.

My goals will change, but I intend to work out until I die.

Decent ottermode and just keep working out to maintain it

never its fun to me, of course I don't do it to get compliments like most of this board, its simply one part of my life that i can always improve on.

Memes

I'll stop when I have a 2000lb deadlift, a twelve foot cock, and a gf

Same

Men can hold it together for a surprisingly long time if they keep putting effort in

Currently my only goal is to get to 1/2/3/4, should be attainable within 2017, after that I'll probably keep lifting for as long as I can, I'm only 27, but I do have a loose plan to switch to as vegan a diet as possible at some point during my adult life, at which point I will probably switch to bodyweight exercises and practice some kind of fighting style (though I should start sooner rather than later). Dunno, lifting is fun and good for me, I'll probably exercise as long as I live.

With you on that, 1/2/3/4 sounds pretty fun for a late 20's guy thats been liting for over a year

and gallons of roids :)

this I hope is the beginning of a twisted revenge movie?

Working out is therapeutic for me.
I'll stop when life is perfect.

No idea

This is the nun in GoT by the way

No, he went and shitposted on his favorite Japanese basket-weaving forum afterward

there is no end goal. It gets me out of the house and I'm vain/insecure.

Wait, I'm supposed to have a goal?

People who think that one day they'll wake up and be satisfied with themselves are dyels. Your goals will always change. You will always want more. There will never be a point where you're completely satisfied with anything in life.

There isn't no end game in life. It's always a grind. Just enjoy it. You can't enjoy anything when your dead.

This

I just lift because it feels good and its satisfying to watch the plates stack up

What the fuck her body looks 20 years younger than her face

When will they ever learn?

Something which is cheap and easy to get. So yeah. I will probably blast and cruise for the rest of my life.

My goal is to have an average body, no fat no flab

I love these webms even though I myself am a manlet.

Stop? Why stop? I'm doing this because I want to be healthy and attractive, which is why I'm a natty. I don't want to roid because I don't want to have overly large muscles and the exercise helps me keep my head off things.

I lift because it's the only thing that keeps me sane.

>2nd year med school and everyday I think about dying.

>Why stop?

Because you have a wife and kids and a full time job, with no time to stay Veeky Forums

Life is the biggest gains goblin

the moment that you reach "looks like you lift in a shirt" mode you know you've gone too far.

If I have time to lift 5 days a week while in uni doing 70 hr weeks why would I not have time after graduation working only 40? Surely, you can find to the time to lift at least 3 times a week?

This! I am working a job (usually 20 hours a week, but it varies), working on a research team, volunteering at the local hospital, and taking a full course load. I still manage to lift 5 times a week and box 3 times a week. It is all about priorities.

I am currently working on a biology degree wanting to go to med school. Why do you hate your life so much? Do you regret your choice?

When I die.

But let me guess.. No gf

You can always make time for exercise user, even if its not enough to keep with Veeky Forums standards but push-ups pull ups and walks during breaks and free time during the week and maybe a trip to the gym once a week is enough.

Coffee, lunch or any break during work... when you get home from work, in the morning and on the weekend. Unless your a third wolder working 16 hours a day 7 days a week its manageable.

>tfw cant afford gym and couldnt take at-home equipment to new place
>many gains lost, never achieved ideal body

i move to my own place start of next year and plan to bring my equipment down. there is hope

i want to always work out in some capacity, but when i hit the body i want i slow/stop trying to increase weight altogether and just focus on keeping flexible/good cardio and overall health

related question: it seems to get harder to push the same weights week after week when you're not increasing weight. should i fluctuate the weight I do? increase by 15-20 one week, decrease that the next, and repeat?

Ouch, yeah you hit that one on the head. I know that in the future my priorities will change, right now I am just trying to set myself up as best as I can for my future (trying for med school so everything counts).

I have convinced myself that it is acceptable to sacrifice those experiences right now in order to pursue my dreams, but I worry about it frequently. I don't notice it running myself ragged most days but when I slow down the loneliness kicks in and I worry that because of what I am doing now I won't be able to find love when I am "ready".

I try so hard to be strong for everyone else. To be reliable, and completely on point. I just really need someone that I can lean on sometimes. Someday I'll get there, I believe that wholeheartedly (I have to!).

We're all gonna make it guys :)

You're gonna make it. Just imagine all the qt nurses that will all want the d later.

whoa, that guy's 20' 11" tall?

Pretty much this. The overall goal is to be able to wipe my own ass when I'm older so I've been prioritizing form over anything.

this isnt even funny

lol I thought this way when I was in Uni it didn't get me anywhere

I'm 24 now doing a master's. Just say fuck it once in a while and drop shit and get girls. It makes you way happier than being a productive strong person. You can go back to being boring whenever you want

Thanks man, really appreciate it

That sounds like good advice, I am definitely going to try to be more open to "life"

I don't have an end goal. I am in it for the journey and changes along the way.

I'm 26, I've been athletic my whole life, but the past three years I've just continued to improve my physique more with each passing month. I plan on continuing this, so when I have children of my own their friends' moms will stare at me and be jealous of my wife.

Moar adventures of the black ass?

Yeah same boat user. Same feeling of steaming ahead and success being the only thing preventing the crushing loneliness from getting me down..used to be just like that. At the same time I realize that I shouldn't have taken school as seriously in hs and instead focused of fucking 14yo qts when I had the chance. I've reached a point now where I don't even care anymore about women. Had enough experiences to lose all my respect for them. Now it's all about pr and PhD. I'm never sad anymore life is awesome.
Chest could use some more work though. How many exercises would you say are too many for one session? I do db press and shoulder /incline. Should I add decline or is that overkill, user?

I won't.

I want to see how far I can take this.

>Nearing 5 reps on one arm chin up
>Bodyweight overhead press is back after two months of injury
>Advanced planching progress is back to where it was two months ago

I'm still natty and doing great.

I set some really hard goals, so that should keep me occupied.

After I reach those I'll set bigger ones.

This desu

I do specific shoulder stretches so that I can wash the middle of my back with either arm.

>Bodyweight overhead press

So you're just raising your bare arms up and down?

Yeah I know that feel. I just hope that somehow I will get through this without any major regrets but I know that isn't super likely considering that it doesn't even matter what I do I will still have "shoulda coulda woulda"s. I just decided that right now improving myself is the most important thing

It depends on how often you workout a week, and how long you rest said muscle group. I workout 5 times a week and I generally stick to 5 or 6 lifts with 1 or 2 being my "main" lifts for the day (bench on chest day, squat and deads on leg day, etc).

Try to experiment and see what works for you! I am almost always slightly changing my routines based on how my body is reacting. The more you work on it the better feel you will have for what you need and how much you need of it.

Good luck brother, we're all gonna make it!

I am the same way my good man. I like to be healthy and in shape but the admiration from others is so rewarding.

I LOVE HINATA

Listen... Naruto as an anime kept me from committing suicide as a young boy.

I saw how alone he felt, and how he never kept trying so that he could be the best.

I remember how Rock Lee fought Gaara, and even when his arm and leg were crushed he stood back up.

I remember early on there was some stuff that really resonated with me and helped me through abuse.

It will always have a special place in my heart.

Are you trying to make me feel?
Naruto was fucking dogshit.
I still like it back then tho.

I was about 11 years old and things were bad.
>Abused at home
>No friends
>Sports coaches hated me
>Alone, and nobody I could tell I was hurting.

I think it was after the Naruto/Gaara fight that I decided I would smile every time I felt hurt and would try my best.

>The beatings stopped
>No more yelling
>No more scapegoating

It didn't effect me anymore, so they stopped.

Years later I read something in a book series
>I do not laugh because it doesn't hurt. I laugh because I understand
I managed to get the Shonen Jump magazines by scrounging money and even buying the Naruto Volumes when they came out.

I didn't watch the show, but the manga was pretty good for someone my age because it instilled in me some powerful values that I still carry.

fucking cringed

when i get a girl taller than me
>6'5 reporting in