What's your excuse faglords?

What's your excuse faglords?

i'm lazy

My legs are sore

Both my let's get sore figlet

>implying I don't lift already
You're posting this on the wrong board

i use real plates.

>I-I could lose my virginity but men go their own way ya know!

>bringing up shit from a pruned thread

Damn son...

>I have no argument.

I don't have robotic implants to cheat with

Argue about what??

That is literally cheating

Exactly. Get dunked on newdyel.

Muscular imbalance in my legs. Lucky fucker only has to worry about one of the things.

i have both legs so i dont deadlift a shitty 405.

It's CF plates

Hey! That was my gym before it closed down! I was doing farmer walks once and this guy came and tried them and said they were hard. I didn't want to be a dick and just said yup. By he's pretty open about missing a leg

Seek help

oh yeah that's right, probably a solid 200 then.

>same newdyel

you think he works at ihop?

Did he say how he lost it? It looks like he has some military related tatoos

I wasn't the same person as him you just seemed kinda off, also I've been lifting for 10 years and browsing fit for 7

I can lift more than 185 lbs since those are crossfit ego plates.

Plus I'm not an attention seeking faggot that has to have a pictorial every time he lifts.

Yeah, irc his humvee was attacked? His name is Derek Widea.

Im waiting for the next pointless war to get my leg blown off so I can have a purpose just like that guy

Nice proof newdyel. Pls lift something.

jew wars is not my thing

>joining the army
only retards do this

>3.5pl8 (assuming real pl8 not fake crossfit pl8)
>robo-leg to do most of the work

I'm skellyfat with gyno, if I bulk I look fucking disgusting, it sucks man I feel trapped. I wanna be fit.
What do?

Lazy
Don't have access/knowledge to top notch gear
Have more than enough money to fuel a lifetime of fitness, proper supplementation, food and some test/win/tren on the side. But no knowledge how to do it correctly, no doctor I can go to talk about this stuff, even joined a steroid forum, no luck finding an actual source

>tfw quit lifting
>not going to make it

I'd rather lift the 4 plates instead of posing for a picture behind them

I got a disk herniation
how can I recover from this
I've literally haven't lifted for 2 years and I tried to lift again 6 months ago, and I went to snap city, can I lift again?

Lift at maintenance you chode

Dude did it

Born with a clubfoot that necessitated restructuring all the bones of my right ankle. This left me with *maybe* ten degrees of movement in the ankle. This means I cannot squat below *barely* 45 degrees without incurring massive shear loads on the ankle. And, of course, it means that all other lifts become limited by the maximum that the weakened ankle can support.

I'm so tired of these cunts with their prosthetic limbs acting like that's the worst thing in the fucking world.

At the very least, show me the pic of that body builder with cerebral palsy, or whatever that was. THAT motherfucker has a real challenge. Modern prosthetics are goddamn amazing and while it sucks that GI Joe lost his leg, it's really a pretty fucking minor inconvenience in modern America.

I have had a bulged disc in my neck for going on eight years. It improved to a point, and the doctors all patted themselves on the back and said good job. Then it stopped getting better.

Last time I checked, doctors in Germany do full synthetic disc replacement. The American/Western method of fusing discs just leads to additional strain on the surrounding discs and subsequent failure.

Stop doing squats and deadlifts

guys got a cyborg leg, i have merely only two normal legs.
fkn cyborg scum.

Couldn't you get a prosthetic then?

this

he looks at it. I lift it.

Yeah, but I'm not going to chop off my leg intentionally to do it.

Not that I haven't thought about it, that is.

How much do those plates even weigh?

I'm not going to lose a leg fighting for corporations interests disguised as nationalistic efforts. I'm glad he got blown the fuck out by habeeb al bin salad.

>cyborg leg
You guys know that thats just a metal stick tied to his flesh, right?
Like, you know a person could lift more weight if they actually have muscles there to pull with?
You can't all be this stupid.

Im not part machine

full time work, i still get time for pushups and a few bodyweight squyats thoough. :/

mild kek

Mckenzie side glide, rest, flexibility, core strength, reverse hypers. I injured mine in 2014 and today I am getting back into atg squats and deadlifts. Be careful tough. I have been able to deadlift 120 kg after injury but with great care and warming up. It still bothers me sometimes and my back doesn't feel "right" anymore. There's always something off. I don't get radicular pain anymore but I do get minor, very minor but haunting tingle in my foot sometimes. I have been able to hit the bag and grapple hard, however the next day my back feels very sore, specially after grappling. Try to rehab it and see what happens. Take care.

This guy only does half leg day.

those are clearly 45lb bumpers

another retard

Wait is 4 plates a lot now?

I DL 3 plates for reps (off the floor, not from an assisted height like this faggot) and i consider myself weak with a long way to go. Is 4 really all that great?

it is if you're missing a leg

otherwise no, 405 is nothing special

500 is starting to get impressive

He's not missing a leg though. He has two and one of them can handle half the load without training.

rackpulls just off the ground are superior just for loading and unloading