SOMEONE RECOMMEND ME WEIGHTLIFTING SHOES FOR UNDER $100 FUCK

SOMEONE RECOMMEND ME WEIGHTLIFTING SHOES FOR UNDER $100 FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Inov-8-Fastlift-Weightlifting-Fitness-Orange/dp/B00YC234SW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put 2x4's under your heels

missed the chance to get adipowers for like 80 for black friday. the rogue do-wins should be perfectly fine though for squats and stuff

Get yourself a pair of geobaskets.

I fucking put it in my cart and before I could buy it my size sold out
Im doing oly bc im not a fat powerlifter you cuck

just get some flat shoes nigga

$50 on Amazon when they were on sale last year. Average is around $75 now I think. They're good enough that I haven't needed new ones

Good luck walking out a squat above 225 onto a wood plank. Not mention 2" heel lift is retarded

The real answer is Adidas powerlifts if you want a heeled shoe for squats
If not get a pair of Crossfit lite trs or wrestling shoes

You can get Adipowers at Adidas clearance outlets for 95$ in both the black/white and the red/black. Full size run. CLEARANCE not OUTLETS

If you're doing oly and don't want to spend over 100 hen i say stay away from the powerlifts and crossfit shoes, they're not gonna be great for the classic lifts. ideally you could spring a little extra cash and pick up the adipowers of 6pm for like 130, but otherwise the do-wins will do you fine

Wear ducking socks

How do these look?
amazon.com/Inov-8-Fastlift-Weightlifting-Fitness-Orange/dp/B00YC234SW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

they're pretty light and the effective heel height isn't as high as some other shoes but broz says they're fine and he generally knows more than me

Like shit
Go to /oly/

lol enjoy spending money!

you two will NEVER be RICH!

I have a pair of Converse. They kind of look like basket ball shoes but the heel is really flat and sturdy. Not sure what they are called.

>sturdy
They compress with even the lighest of weights, shit shoe

>raised toes
sho sho gain jew

6pm was selling adipowers for 80 yesterday. probably all gone now though

enjoy spending hundreds on back surgery bc ur too fucking jewish to drop 80 bucks on a shoe that you would use almost everyday

where do you live?
if you have a weightlifting club or something nearby they might have something

pic related, $100 kangaroobux from the QLD weightlifting association

I only use my adipowers for squats but I don't think I'll ever need to buy another pair in the future since I do take care of htem and they don't get worn down by a shit ton of other exercises.

t. faggot squatting >1pl8

>QLD weightlifting association
wow. I would NOT fit in with these people