Proportions, tips, work on what?

So ive been lifting for 3.5 years on and off. Made great strength gains (stats below) but my body is weirdly proportioned.

I have a few questions:

1) i believe my arms and shoulders lack alot compared to chest back traps abs/core.

2 what else do i need to focus on while training

3 how do i fix posture. I can conciously go from bottom left to bottom middle, but this takes effort and discomfort

4 why is my belly so thick. Seems huge compared to my body. I havent eaten in hours and only 1l water yet past 10 hours.

Stats:

Height: 1.81m
Weight 81 kg
Deadlifts: 3.5plate x5
Squat: 3plate. x6
Benchpress 2plate. x10
OHP. 1plate. x10

holy fuck you have my exact body and we have the same problems. Bump for interest

lose fat and work on your upper back and shoulders.

Have you tried lifting?

Thats the same thread we had yesterday, same photo, same text.
Go fuck yourself and you made shit strength gains!

clean your fucking mirror you pile of filth

Try facepulls and rows for pulling your shoulders back

Lose fat and work your mid/lower trap for posture

you would look better with a trimmed beard

You have to lose about 25-30 pounds before anybody can make reasonable proportion recommendations.
You're not fat by normie standards, but you're fat for a bodybuilder, and questions of proportionality are bodybuilding questions.

Thanks bros. Im on it!

Yeah i just began MMA this week again. So should be guud, lose the weight

Normal posture should be shoulders back/flexed ye pleb.

Needs more pecs do 30 pushups every 2 hours every day, i get rekt doing this at work and it's great
t. Army fag

>lose fat
For what? He has no muscle, if I were you OP I'd do a really slow bulk (1-2 lbs. Week) and do intense workouts, the kind that leave you with DOMS next day.

Post physique you drooling retard. You gave the absolute worst advice I've ever seen on this board.

Op here
This is me cut btw.

Other pic

in this pic u look shredded af, while in the op pic u look bordering dad mode, what happened senpai

Ripped a tendon at an mma fight.
My fiancee cheated on me depression, and on top of that loss of a close relative

lol your stats are fucking trash
i been lifting for 1 year 3 months
squat 245x5
deadlift 315x5
bench 205 for 6
ohp 135x5
suck my cock you flaming faggot fucking fag

My numbers are about 20-30lbs over all of yours and I don't even consider them that good. Settle down champ we're freshly intermediate.

Thank god, I have a similar build as you have in
Thought my waist would be a block forever.

Thanks dude, this gives me some motivation.

lol my bench went up 20 lbs in like 2 months bro, you have 2 years on me, more than the time ive been training.

I Also just turned 18 not too long ago too.

get smoked bro.

I wasn't OP but ok kiddo.

It took you two months to add 20lbs to your bench at that level? I went from 200 to 225 in 3 weeks wtf are you doing?

185 for 5 to 205 for 6 in 2 months is incredibly good... 20 lbs in 2 months is 120 lbs in a year. OBVIOUSLY you wouldnt gain 120 in a year but 10 lbs a month is good progress...

I mean I guess but it's nothing to be cocky about. I'm at 235 for 5 and I don't even think that's something to be cocky about.

Look at all you plebs. I went up 50lb every session for 2 months.

>tfw adding an extra 45lb plate to each side each session

Get fucked DYELs

height weight? how long lifting?

6' at 210lbs. 2 years lifting but 1 year serious.

Ok then your 235 for 5 isnt that impressive, considering out weight/height difference my stats are better
ima 5'11 170, you are a fat nigga.

Yeah I'm pretty hefty. Couldn't care less about looks though I just want to move heavy ass weights. I did change my diet up a bit recently though to stop gaining weight so fast. 170 seems tiny to me though, I don't want to be under 200. Feels like being the size of a child.

>210
>fat

Or you're just puny

Or you're just dysmorphic

fuck bro stay strong

Thanks bro. I got this, just gotta force myself through the difficult period

>deadlift 315x5
>calling other people faggots

you deadlift what i did at 15, and you're insulting other people's stats on the internet?

LOL still no shoulders tho