Weight loss

I need tips on losing weight fast. I need to lose over 20 pounds in 1 month. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionix.com/subway/nutrition-calculator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut off a leg, starve and dehydrate yourself

1 gram of DNP up the shitter should do it

LOL thats easy eat 1k cals a day while int fasting and do hiit 3 times a week and liss every other day. And your good

Listen here, please read it and listen to me. Do not make my mistake.

I wasted three months strictly dieting because I wanted to lose weight "fast" when really all I wanted was to lose the same amount as you. Which could've been achieved if what I lost wasn't mostly water weight, I was miserable, depressed I felt like shit and ended up getting hives because my body couldn't fight anything. Then when I ate normally "not over ate" I gained 3kgs.

You could lose that amount in a healthy way in two months, 4kgs each month and you won't have to torture yourself

1000calories a day, that's about one subway, and a few snacks

Here you can count exactly how many calories you want in your sub nutritionix.com/subway/nutrition-calculator

It helped me a lot, remmeber you don't have to get obsessed with macros and what's healthy and what's not that will discourage you at the start. Just focus on simply calories in calories out and don't get more than 1000cals a day. Can I know your height/age/weight?

More tips are: drink water to feel full, drink tea when hungry because it will feel like your tummy needs something warm and tea always does it for me.

Play video games or go out for walks or do something don't just sit around doing nothing because that will make you bored and boredom leads to hunger and fun food.

You lose 8kgs in two months and that means 16kgs in four months, time passes anyway, don't be mad or discouraged at how long it takes just think how fast November and October have passed.

Eat less

Hit the gym.

Chicken and veggies everyday.

If you can't do it, then you're not serious about weight loss.

Vegetables and fasting
Fuck everything else you want to aim for sub 300 calories a day and that's only possible with raw veggies.

Protein Sparring Modified Fast.

It works

But it's hard as fuck and depending on your health and lifestyle, fairly dangerous.

>just eat Subway bro
>here's a nutrition calculator, but just for Subway
>don't eat more than 1000 calories per day bro
>Don't make the same mistakes as me!

What a terrible post.

Anyone else here ever notice that the meats from SUBWAY don't have a smell,even if they get heated up?

Good luck on your 2.3k kcal deficit

The chicken "breast" smells slightly like chicken. Most bang for your buck also.

you need to eat 70,000 kcal fewer than you expend over the period of one month, which is basically impossible unless you're super obese.

PSMF + DNP might get you close

Idk why people come to this board and ask to lose how to lose a heroic amount of weight in a short period of time. Take it easy dude.

Plan every single meal and know exactly what you're going to be eating, then eat it.

If it's not enough to sustain you, adjust it- trial and error is the way to go.

1 pound = 3500 calories
20 pounds = 70,000 calories
30 days = 2333 calorie deficit per day

That's more than most people eat, total, in a day. So you'll probably need to stop eating completely and then do some cardio on top of that.

>I need to lose over 20 pounds in 1 month
DNP

>a subway

nice meme

It's the easiest option
It helped me lose weight, I'm just being realistic here and I gave him what worked for me

keto + cardio

eat less junk food

stop eating. seriously the sticky was built for fat cunts like u