Shit routine?

Shit routine?

A= squat, bench, row 5x5. lat pull downs 5x8, bicep cable curls 5x8

B= squat, OHP, Dead lift 5x5, incline dumb bell press 5x8, overhead triceps extensions 5x8

schedule= ABxABxx

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/construction-by-adduction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its good if you never wanna make it

Elaborate

It's literally just your standard 3 or 4 sessions a week beginner session, with a few isos added. prioritise the compounds, and this volume 4 days a week isn't going to tenable for long, or with any cardio/crosstraining, but yeah, should make you stronger. Why the fuck not?

You're a beginner, you don't know shit and shouldn't make your own routines up since you obviously have no idea what you're doing.

There's nothing standard about this. It's retarded. If he actually had tried this and found that he has the ability to recover properly, then he wouldn't have to make this thread.

OP read the sticky. If you don't want to do SS and/or train more than 3 times a week then look into splits.

so basically throw out the iso's and focus on the compounds with some cross training/cardio?

ive been on SL for almost year now. I really like the compound lifts. I feel like they have taken the most change on my body.

someone told me to stay on strong lifts until you cant go up in numbers anymore...but im hitting new pr's every week..

right now my lifts are

squat 390lbs
bench 285
OHP 190
rows 225
dead lift 415

i just dont know where to go from here

your absolutely right. i have no idea what im doing...I found out that I do better when i lift heavy on consecutive days...that's why im trying to take some sort of back to back approach.

why are you squatting 2 days in a row? Remove the squat from your A day.

do this

A= Upper Body
B= Lower Body

ABABABx
-_-

>back to back approach
Nothing wrong with that.
If you're still progressing on SL then why change though?
What you did in the OP though is take SL and then essentially double the volume. Try it if you want but I seriously doubt you'll be able to fully recover. Then again your numbers are pretty good so maybe you're genetically gifted.

well this plan is kind of based on my schedule. im trying to get as much volume in as possible.

I figured this mix would let me maintain my strength and sorta get some type of body building results?

Why do you idiots make working out so difficult? All you do is light fucking weights, split that shit up, add weight or reps. Done. You're not an athlete. You're not competing. You're a stupid asshole trying to get "thicc" so just go and lift weights. FUCK this place. Why do I always come back.

I wouldn't say all that. im just big. 6'5 339lbs.

its as my physics teachers would say. mass moves mass.

I believe the metaphor is throwing crap in a microwave vs. following a tried and true recipe and cooking it to perfection. Which would you prefer to eat?

so you need a good ABxABxx schedule.

how about

P/P+L/x/L/P/x

que¿

Who gives a fuck? As long as I'm fed. You picky shithead.

I dunno man, I'd rather eat a Steak then some Microwaved shit.

lol so edgy.

So as a conclusion,

OP's workout is bad. He should focus on compounds only and get rid of those iso's.

>339lbs

and lose some weight.

I just center my workout around a compound
A=squats+back
B=bench/the press™+arms
C=deadlift+back
ABCBAxx
My legs don't need much recovery time but I feel like my chest isn't getting enough rest

Let me just tell you that the guys who seem like they know their shit in this thread, actually don't. Don't listen to them and actually do your own research, believe me.

These people fucking suck.

I am a beginner and I created my own bodybuilding routine. R8 NO H8

All secondary presses (DB shoulder press, push ups, dips) s\s with rear delts raises, AxBxCxx

A
Barbell bench - 4x8-10 (or slightly inclined bench press)
Cable rows - 4x8-12
DB shoulder press - 4x8-12
Front squat s\s hyperextensions - 4x10\4x10

B
Barbell press - 4x8-10
Pull downs - 4x8-10
Push ups - 5x10
Leg curls s\s hyperextensions - 4x10\4x10

C
DB bench - 4x8-10
Heavy DB rows - 4-5x6-8
W. dips - 4x8-10
Front squat s\s hyperextensions - 4x10\4x10

How about my routine Veeky Forums?

Romanians 1x10, 1x8, 1x4-6 , 1x10
Chins 3xf
Dumbbell row 3x8
Lat pull mashine 3x10
Upper back cable complex 2xf

OHP 1x10, 1x8, 1x4-6, 1x10
Dumbbel Press 3x8
Triceps extension 3x8
Reverse grip cable push down 3x10
Iso cable push down 3x10
Weighted crunches 3x20

Squat 1x10, 1x8, 1x4-6, 1x10
Leg extension 3x10
Good mornings 3x10
Leg curl 3x8
Adductors 3x12

Decline bench 1x10, 1x8, 1x5-6
Incline bench 1x10, 1x8, 1x5-6
Dumbbell bench 3x8, 1xf
Balbell curl 3x8
Hammer curl 3x8
Weighted sit ups 3x15

Have recently developed my own upper/ lower split after training 5x5 for my first few months.

A
Flat wide grip barbell bench 5x5
OHP 5x5
Barbell rows 5x5
Skull crushers 3x8
Pullups 3x8
Lateral raises 3x8
Bicep curls 3x8

B
Deadlifts 3x5
Squat 5x5
Calf raises 3x8

ABABABx

I try and train really heavy for squats/ deadlifts and I felt the fatigue that these movements induce so much fatigue it's advantageous to train them on a separate day.

>Adductors 3x12

Why?

Because this
t-nation.com/training/construction-by-adduction