Christmas Thread

What does Veeky Forums want for christmas? What're you getting for your loved ones?

Share ideas for christmas presents

>All i want for christmas is you

my mum started working out a bit because she hurt her back in work and now its compulsory for her job. So I got her a Breville blender so she can make liquid meals with a scoop for herself.
Shes getting me a jacket and some other things and my friend told me hes getting me a game for my ps4 (Zero horizon dawn or some shit) which I probably wont play all that much but hey REPS FR JESUS amirite

I'm getting my gf a record player. I want to get one of Bradley Martyns vests from his line, but they keep getting sold out.

I want Anna to be my girlfriend again

I want to somehow get money without job and get swole af

i literally don't know what to get family

I'll spend christmas in Thailand. Far far away from my family.

cause he's a manlet

Your mom needs whey more than 1 scoop lad, c'mon!
No you don't 'cause Anna is in the past now you dumbfuck

I want more gains.
Dont have loved ones, i blocked the last because he said my whey tastes like shit.

Either GTX 1060 or RX 480. Haven't decided yet.

im getting my girlfriend a hoover keep her happy

>all I want for Christmas is you
>tfw

Do it, fag.

not really something Veeky Forums is it?

Nigga he said

>What does Veeky Forums want for christmas?

Affordable squat plug when?

>I want money without having to do anything to get it
This is why you're poor

Left alone.

your whole life?

Wool socks. All my fucking socks keep falling apart.

Clothes- because I keep gaining muscle and getting stuck in my tshirts and my legs are huge with squats now and none of my jeans fit.

Protein powder because I'm finally at the stage where I realise I was stupid for thinking protein shakes were for fags who take it too seriously.

Food containers because I do a lot of mealprep now.

Fuck, I've become everything I used to hate.

>Protein powder because I'm finally at the stage where I realise I was stupid for thinking protein shakes were for fags who take it too seriously.
Explain

Duuuuuuude...

y-your dick tastes like shit?

>Explain
Explain what? I thought protein powder was for fags taking it too seriously. Now I don't.

OK, I think I might be able to. After reading your post I just said fuck it.

I'm going shooting on Sunday with a qt noguns in the woods, alone...
Pic related is qt

Wish me luck, please Kek bless this post and bless my luck, check em

Watch out for ladyboys! Who are we kidding, this is Veeky Forums. You're probably going for the ladyboys.

Im getting a bench and dumbbell set because its literally cheaper than going to any gym near me

Maybe something for dips/pullups as well

Id like some books. My phones falling apart as its around 3 years old now which seems like the top time limit for nowadays shit quality phones, so a new one would/will be nice. My dad has a weird thing for buying me things equal to those of my sister's, hes buying her something expensive and feels bad for not getting me something similar, I dont really understand it but obviously im fine with it.

So a phone and around 3-4 books. Classic literature mostly.

You forgot to post the pic related

Why would you ever think that it's literally just food
Barbell or die

It's processed food. Which I've always thought is retarded.

I still make my own kefir but even that isn't great for taking to the gym and eating right after, so protein shakes CAN be a sensible option.

So, err, who else is going to workout of Christmas Day like an autist?

gf. 10th year in a row.

I might. My family does all our Christmas stuff in the morning/early afternoon and my gym will be opening up at 3pm Christmas Day. I might stop by in the evening. I was there last year and it was nice

A barbell is useless in comparison to a dumbbell set, there are far more exercises you can do with DBs.

all i want for christmas is a qt gf
heck, not even a qt gf, i just want someone i can love and who can love me.

>What does Veeky Forums want for christmas?
To feel anything.

Adipowers or Romaleos II. Wouldn't mind a shitload of Protons, Creatine, and BCAAs too, m8eroo.

All I want for christmas is (You).

Here

As if you couldn't
Barbell activates more muscles you dumb bell

jesus christ looks like every other 15 yo teenage girl who doesn't know what she wants but likes emo music. stay away user.

U r dumb.

Way to give me an argument here faggot

>Barbell activates more muscles you dumb bell
It activates far less of the same muscle, hence why you can lift far more for the same exercise with a barbell than a dumbbell. The difference is that you need more stabilisation so isolation is far easier with barbells.
Never go full retard son

Isolation with barbells? Never go full retard yourself

theres a cute girl anna in my dorm that i want bang for christmas

>tfw it's true
B-but she's the only one that pays attention to me...

where do i get this hat?
i'm from germany if that helps

Literally the only reason barbells are better is because they provide far better isolation and restriction thus allowing for larger weights
Stop talking until you've been in a gym kid, you're embarrassing yourself