The true alpha test

What do you think when you look at the picture.

>Damn, I wish I was in that situation so I could talk to them! I would immediately go talk to them!

Or:

>Oh my God, if I was there they'd be laughing at me and thinking that I'm ugly. They only go for Chads. I only go for virgins anyway and they're used up whores! Ok, virgin 16+ women make up less than 0.1 % of the population so I'll just get prostitutes for the rest of my life. Those girls will be so crushed that I never let them reject me. Take that, assholes!

Those are the only two options. It's clear that /pol/ would overwhelmingly pick one of those.

I would think holy shit those watermarks; lighting and post-prod sucks.

I'd think that any girl drinking something neon blue is probably a STD/10

I don't really think anything too extensive, it's just a picture of a few girls on a night out.

Why have such constructed verbal thoughts for something so meaningless?

>op doesn't understand some women are for dating, some are for casual sex

Kek. All of those girls, guess what they fall into?

>Ok, virgin 16+ women make up less than 0.1 % of the population

This is a meme my ex was a virgin and 18.

I will find another like her.

They're not that cute though. Holy shit, I've seen boys cuter than those girls.

Neither; I'd be thinking how sad it must be to live such a vapid, purposeless existence.

They're pretty ugly. The one in the middle scares me.

Wrong board faggot

How easy it would be to shoop the watermark out.

Because your existence has so much purpose, right?

I looked at the pic after your first sentence, so I didnt know what you were on about. I immediately thought 'holy fuck, those girls look like shit.' the only one, who maybe is fuckable is the one on the left.

Dumb whores I don't want to have sex with you I'm waiting till marriage like a proper non-degenerate alpha male you scum.

Pretty much the same thought.

I've fucked hotter and I'm a balding 30 year old that lives with my parents.

Reminds me of my uni days as a language student, most of my friends were girls but desu all I longed for was more male friends. In 2nd year I was the only guy living in a house with 4 girls and even though it was fine (clean house, fairly quiet) I was depressed as hell lol, even though after a couple of months I was fucking one of them basically every day.

Was always much happier being at the pub watching football with some bros.

as someone who has never been in a club can i ask what exactly do you do there?

Golf and discuss business.

This, though the most in-club golf courses are shit tier.

what are women doing there then? never seen a woman play golf, and even if they do they are probably really bad at it

These girls looks like the every day boring kind of girl that is too unattractive to be a part of the "relevant crew" and just tries to mimic the lifestyle of better looking/more active people.

Boring life in the week days and then go on "girls night out" with her friends getting too drunk in the weekends and getting fucked by chad, and then wonder when it's their time for romance.

She will usually settle with one of you beta faggots.
This is what I am thinking.
>t. Chad

actually i would just be thinking to myself how i want to talk to them but i just would not know what to even say because im socially retarded

i just feel so apathetic and i barely talk to people just because i dont know what to say/talk about, feels like shit desu im not scared or anything just dont know what to say

>wanting attention from soft 6/10's
Its like you don't realise chicks are 90% ugly. Photo's with heavy editing and lighting make them look hot. If you want to see if a chicks really hot look at club photos that she hasn't posted or videos where she isn't paying attention.

don't forget makeup. i know a friend that looks horrible without it (literally 3/10 if not even less) but looks like 7/10 with it. and she acts cocky as well because of it

never trust how a woman looks. make up is literally the devil

Was actually thinking they're just a bunch of 5/10s. i must be a god tier chad?

3 dumb bitches that would only be 5s if it weren't for alcohol.

Make up is the devil g. They hide their true faces behind its power.

I am wondering what the fuck Kwebblekop is doing on the right.

While it destroys their skin at the same time.

It's ridiculous how a 25 year-old woman can have the skin of someone 40 years older.

Iktfb

What do Veeky Forums?

I don't drink

>What do you think when you look at the picture.
That I hate loud public social situations and much prefer smaller gatherings in quiet places

>retarded uneducated spoiled brats wasting parents money away at a bar looking to get fucked and dumped on a night

>not wanting to spend the night with some people who are interested in the same things you are and talk about current world politics, scientific developments and theory.

I mean really, pick up your game.

>Holy shit, All boys are cuter than girls.
You made a typo bro

A man needs a hunting party to run with. Without a hunting party, a man is nothing. Always have male friends you can hang with.

t. white knight normie faggot

Sorry you got BTFO defending roasties on /pol/ but you don't retroactively win an argument muttering to yourself on another board

My first reaction is irritation. They look like they're trying way to hard to have fun. They'd ask why I'm not constantly laughing and putting my hands up on the dance floor. Every 20 minutes they'd ask why I haven't finished my drink and if I want to get a shot.

I'm basically having flashbacks to when I went to a concert last weekend with a friend of mine and we met some girls there that did this exact thing.

>what am I doing in a bar
>I have many other things that I would much rather do with my time than be here
>oh, and there's some drunk girls
>Whatever makes them happy
>I'm out

They're all attractive females. An ugly manlet like me has literally 0% chance to fuck any of them.
>tfw too redpilled to be alpha

All i thought was how i'd like to fuck the shit out of the one on the right, and the left too. What's with your faggy options? Who fantasizes about talking to girls?

Yeah, this.
What's the big deal? Never seen girls in a bar before?
If people look at you like this, you just say hi.

What if they don't look at me?

They're on their phone?
Talking to their girl and guy friends they are with?

Plz respond

My first thought was "gross."

I think that those girls aren't as happy as they want to look in that photo.

>why is she drinking barbicide

You fucking homo, one in middle is gf tier

My reaction was "These annoying cunts are bothering me. Acting like a retard won't make me respect you, so don't be surprised if I treat you like the objects you portray yourselves as."
Check mate, Buddhists.

For real those are like 6/10s all of them

This entire post is true.

t. Brad

not very attractive tbqh, they look like ugly girls with an overdone amount of makeup

3 average looking girls after being dolled up to the 9's. There is both better and easier game. How close to closing is it?

Only if she sucks an awesome cock and keeps eye contact the whole time.

exactly my thoughts
>under exposed
>horrible magenta white balance
>distracting background
>shitty tones and color channels
>actually watermarking this garbage

With that attitude your right.

Yeah sounds right

>t.Thad

>It's clear that /pol/ would overwhelmingly pick one of those.
>/pol/
Your bait is showing, faggot.

I actually tried to mentally put myself in a situation where I'd be out and see those women doing that and this is what I thought:

"Good for them, they look like they're having fun. I don't belong here."

>STUPID ROASTIE WHORES GTFO MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEE

guess /r9k/ really fucked me up

>me
>at a bar
m8
I don't drink
t. Not Mohamed

this I don't drink so unless a band was playing idk why I would be at a bar

3, 1, 2

Girl on left looks like a degenerate whore. Got the thousand cock stare going on and doesn't even look mid-twenties yet.

Girl on right looks like degenerate drug addict. Gaunt features, dry wispy hair, thin and taut skin. Guaranteed alcoholic, likely also does cocaine, meth, or heroine.

Girl in middle looks like the only one who isn't completely emotionally dead inside, but also looks borderline insane.

2/10 would not buy drinks.

Which one of these three women do you like best?

Woman 1/3
French lady who is an Ameriboo, desperate wants to marry an American

Woman 2/3
Libertarian/Conservative who is a weeabo, will only date other libertarians/conservatives

Woman 3/3
Peace Corps worker, spicaboo who moved back to white West Virginia

peace corps seems the most sane and wholesome out of all of them

This one. She's easily the cutest and has the best hobbies. Weaboo girls should always be a huge red flag and the third is probably a really nice person she is the ugliest. Although there is a big chance this girl is looking for a green card.

peace corps girl looks a bit like that Hunger Games girl

If I'm an alpha I leave those slags for the betas
>op is a beta fer sure
>not having a penis with discriminating taste
How degenerate.

They're all jews, user. Enjoy your shoah

First pic is well cute
Second pic kinda eh you can see her age
Third pic was a mistake

also
>vegetarian

she just needs to lose 15 lbs
she lived in a third world country for years, and only ate rice and beans. No lean chicken and steamed broccoli and shit

LMAO your ex was a fucking weirdo probably

easily number 2