Im sorry,but if u cant dead squat or bench 225 then why the fuck do you post here?

Im sorry,but if u cant dead squat or bench 225 then why the fuck do you post here?

Idiots

I Lift For tay tay

What is a dead squat?

>dead squat or bench 225
>implying a 225 dead or squat is anything at all.

to git gud

i want to enter her pussy

fuck you I was about to post this exact question

Its where you squat and then die immediately

If you can't OHP 225 you shouldnt be allowed to post here.

t. 215 OHP

Implying a 225 isn't literally begging rate

I think that's his point. That's like 16 year old DYEL levels of weight lifting... and if you can't at least do that.... you're seriously fucked. you have shit genetics because even with absolutely minimal physical activity, a normal human male should be able to do both of those things. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts the majority of Veeky Forums cant. That means these nigger faggots are either underage or genetically inferior try hards.

dead minimum should be 315... squat minimum 225.. bench minimum 225 ... ohp minimum 135

that's less than a year of lifting (from 0) for most normal people that are not too tall or too small.

It's a no-hands back squat, where you grab a second bar in the hole, and deadlift it up while you squat up.

Nope, it's 4pl8 deadlift, 3pl8 squat, 2pl8 deadlift, 1pl8 OHP.

If you deadlift less than 4pl8 you're not a man.

You might be a chrysalis of a fully grown male human, but you're not there yet, boy.

Meanwhile I see shredded chads at the gym squatting less than 200.

What if I can do both of those but can't bench a plate or ohp 95lbs yet??????????????

Get off starting strength dumbass

I have the opposite problem, my dead max is 235, squat is like 165, but I can bench 2pl8, and press 1pl8

>Nope, it's 4pl8 deadlift, 3pl8 squat, 2pl8 deadlift, 1pl8 OHP.
Wrong. Scientists have proven this is only true for the powerlifting fags. If you are a bodybuilder master race this can be disregarded.

Wait what? You're using 225 as the standard for squat, bench, AND deadlift? I'm not sure if I understand this.

You have chicken legs, and I have chicken arms xd, so what do I do I can only do a 3 per week workout because I'm really busy in life so pplxppl won't work

You basically crawl under the weight that's resting on the ground. You do a pushup kind of thing, while holding the bar with one hand, and when it's high enough you get under it and do a squat that starts from the bottom.

The same reason anyone posts on Veeky Forums. To shitpost

>squat 225
thats 102 kg, actually I can lift that much weight just farting towards it

>lifting weights
>not your own body

Mmm proton farts

I'm lonely and this is the only place where I feel like I have friends.

>tfw can only bench 1.5pl8, but can do 2pl8 deads and squats

FUCK this shit

Yep.

Fwark, I think we're onto something here lads

Pretty sure there's a video of Bradley martyn doing it

but you just did

>giving advice

>having those lifts

pick one

We are all lost boys, looking to grow up, looking to be men. Maybe together, or maybe alone.

Welcome, brother or sister. As long as you lift, we can remain friends.

>4plate DL
>2plate DL
Being a fully grown man also means not being retarded - which you clearly are.

>t. Just squatted 225 and cant hit that on a dead or bench

Im dyel tier still and can hit all three 2pl8

she was mirin until she saw the camera lmao

for the autism

Those stats aren't even good at all, any bodybuilder that's worth a shit is WAY stronger than that

She needs to trim her pits.

she was confused. as you should be when someone strips in the middle of the fucking gym and starts flexing for the mirror.

retard

How can any grown male have a deadlift less that 315? 225 is basically zero, 315 is like 1pl8 cmon

i don't need to go that high without jumping weight class

I think that's just the shadow

what if I can bench 224?

Maybe you can tell us OP you dyel bitch

Not gonna argue 225 is 0, as I'm dyel and straight leg diddly 225, but without proper form anything above 275 can be a challege/fuck u up for life

Kek at all the answers. Dead squat is when the bar's resting on the safety bars and you start the sqat from the bottom possition.

If you use roids and think you're hot shit then BTFO.

I bench 215 and I weigh 150 soaking wet, is that decent