God it is fucking hard to feel sharp enough to wanna be able to go to the gym here in the north atm when we have a...

god it is fucking hard to feel sharp enough to wanna be able to go to the gym here in the north atm when we have a total of 4 HOURS OF DAY LIGHT/TIME.

yes, sun goes up at 10AM and goes down at around 2PM. Also it is mostly cloudy everday so the sun dosent even pop up during the entire day
and for the rest of the day is dark and cold. I dont know if people really know how much low daylight effects you but it really does, I just feel tired, slow
and wanna go home and chill after work/class and dont find myself wanting to go the gym anymore.

Is there anything you can take to break this habbit?

Vit D in high dosage

i tried that but it didnt help much, i maybe should get a higher dose.

Im talking around 10000 IU a day

Stop being a lazy cunt, im in Australia and its bloody hot and all i want to do after a days work is go home and rest maybe have a few beers and go to bed .

I feel exactly as you describe mind you i work 12hrs a day out in this heat and have to be up before 5am every morning. But guess what?! I still go to the gym for an hour and a half every day. Do you know why? Because i want swoleness, I want to be looked at as that swole cunt. I want to get to that level that very few do, becuase of there crappy excuses and there ill do it tomorrow attitudes.

If you want it bad enough you will do it. Just force yourself through the door and go lift no matter what. Else just stop kidding yourself and settle for being average

>im in Australia

t. living with atleast with 12 hours of daylight everyday

nigga please you have no legitimized opinion of this.

OP is a lazy fag. when I have errands I workout a from 1:30 to 3am then go to sleep. no caffeine, no preworkout

Whatever settle with your crappy excuses you got no idea what its like dealing with 45 degree heat all day sweating your guts out, but hey be a little bitch about it. Settle for being a pathetic weakling, enjoy your mediocre life

Thats the way mate. Confirmed for going to make it! Unlike that lazy sack of shit op

>australian reading comprehension

You're not a lazy cunt OP, I live in an area with little winter sunlight and it really gets to me too. This winter I started taking vitamin D pills, one a day, and that helps a lot. Also look into getting a sunlight lamp for your bedroom.

Stop crying about your oh-so-hard life in paradise, Ausfailia.

I live in northern europe and i dont find having short daylight-time a reason to not to go gym. Its a thing we are used to,or atleast supposed to be used to,just as you are used to the heat.

No crying here, wouldnt have it any other way.

Exactly, op is just lazy. I was the same when i started, using any excuse under the sun to not go. Still now I feel I got no energy and just want to sleep but I force myself and once I get into the gym love it. No better feeling then breaking through plateaus

It's not laziness it's depression you imbecile. That's what happens when the sun never shines.

Boohoo princess :'(

There's a reason people from the north are cold people, it's because we are not happy.

Want a cuddle little guy?

Only if you are pic related

I'm also from a northern country and I absolutely love the dark days. I have always felt more active during darkness. I get the same struggle as OP when it's 20hours of daylight. That bring said I'm not a bitch about it, I just function tremendously better during the winter season. I've heard that to be really unusual but I guess I'm just wired that way. I also work late into the night as that's when I'm at my most productive.

>he doesn't lift at night for major vampire gains

Never gonna make it

Dont think she'd be seen near a sad cunt. Sorry bro

You're wrong.
But anyway, I was just defending OP, I don't have problems going to the gym myself

Hot weather isn't really comparable to 4 hours of daylight. I don't believe that you work 12 hour days in the heat if you're sitting here shitposting all night, and sitting in the a/c with the sun shining all the time is literally nothing like having 90% of your day in darkness.

But I'm always right?
Nice work, wont a medal? Think at least half of Veeky Forums goes to the gym

No you're not always right. And I don't want a medal I was just pointing out that I myself do not have problems going to the gym, unlike OP, meaning I am not a sadcunt with no motivation.

isn't the gym indoors? what does it matter if the sun is out or not?

Solarium

I work a 168hr fortnight in the mines in the middle of the desert. Right now I am on nightshift so I wont see more than a few hours of the sun for the week. First week is day shift second week is nightshift and yep we work out in it, thats why we get payed so good.

You sound like a buthurt cunt right now, pretty sure I'm right about that

But I'm not, you must be interpreting wrong, probably tired after your work, have a monster.

But I've already had my daily sips