How tall are you Veeky Forums?

182cm here
God of Manlets, brehs.

5'7

10/10 would mire

Is that young Rhonda Rousey btw?

181, 18yo. Hoping to reach 183 until 21

195cm, 24yo

176cm, I feel that I'm borderline manlet.

its a russian bodybuilder and she is 13 in this pic lel.

With midget being on the other side of that borderline?

175cm here my friendo.
I also feel like the bordeline between a manlet and a tall guy.

#blessed

>tfw 203 cm lanklet
But I'm gonna make it I swear

5'

i'm a guy

Is your dick huge? I knew a guy who was 5'2 once. His dick was huge. No homo.

>175cm
>bordeline between a manlet and a tall guy
im 184 and I dont feel like a tall guy, at all

it only probably looked big because he was short. height and penis size don't really correlate. A manlet with a 7 inch dick will look better to a female than a 6'11 with the same size. no homo.

6', which is below average in my country.

187cm

Is that ketchup on a fucking banana?

Prolly, the picture triggered me as well

no homo, nah this guy was legit big, not saying I saw it or anything but it was huge. No homo.

>He doesn't eat his bananas with ketchup
Enjoy your nogains

yep, 7.7x6.2

doesn't matter though

you are a fucking retard. ketchup doesnt help gains at all

192 cm

Why are all the guys so fuckin fat?

I mean, you have dana there looking ripped as shit and some decent looking underaged girl, then around her are bald, fat manlets, a fat tall guy with trashy earrings and a fat numale.

what's the context here? these guys can't possibly be sponsored athletes, jason blaha probably looks better than them.

188 here. Is fit tall or do most short guys not bother posting?

6'6"

The only difference in life is I can't sit comfortably in most cars and have a hard time finding pants.

i just bought winter boots that make me 3.5cm less manlet

never gonna make it

They're the money men and friends of friends.
And let's face it. Those guys are all on heavy amounts of various forms of gear and more then likely yolo it up when it comes to diet on offseason.

AND Dana is technically unhealthy as fuck because she's a woman and she's both cruising and super lean as fuck year round.

5'7" femlet. D:

5'9"
175 cm

Fit is not only made up of an incredibly small percentage of the population. ... so no fit is not tall..

6'3
If I was below six foot I probably would have offed myself by now.

I assume it's more likely for tall guys to post seeing it's a positive trait
5'9 here

6'2"
7.5" x 5" (cock)

183 cm.

5'7 / 170cm

I went clothes shopping with my buddy who's 6'6, and I was surprised as all hell when he started trying on pants with a 32" in seam. Just blew my mind.

178 / 5'10 King of manlets checking in

>6'4"

5' 8

191 cm

Side note - sucks that Mariyana was using doping.

user...you fell for it :^)

King of manlets is 6', manlet.

Maryana a cute

Dude...
It was obvious as fuck that she was on roids.

5'7 lad

195, king of manlets in my circle of friends, really fucking tall outside of motherland

5'9 manlet

She was Russian - they know how to train.

6'4" (194cm)

185cm/6'1

5'8

5'6"

It's not all that bad.

RIP Mike Jenkins :(

That's a good size for women.

5'10.5

>mfw someone actually said to me that I would never be apart of the 6ft club
laughed because I don't care
>tfw ex gf was 6'2 model
literal beanpole

6'1"

7x6"

Women have said I'm perfect. Ideal for health and aesthetics.

I assume sriracha

>Arisaka type 99 dick

5'9

>tfw 4 year younger brother is nearly 6'3

>Dana Lynn Bailey
>natty
there's just no way. The girl standing next to her is way stronger too

6' even without shoes. And I'm still a skinnyfat 140 pound weakling.

exactly same

165cm :^(

i'm 5' 11 & 3/4"

6'8. We're all freaks here.

no? Help me out user, I could use some positivity

6'5" and 6.75"x6"

Anything under 6'4" is untermensch tbqhfam

6'3, average as shit. I don't know how

nice bait.

5'10 king of the manlets,the balance between two worlds,ying and yang,the avatar,reporting in.

I'm exaggerating a bit, but there is no way the average is 5'10 anymore for white males. Young healthy white males from middle class or above are probably 6' average

165cm
6x4

Well, life is fleeting anyway

5'7 w/ qt virgin 5'5 gf, stay mad lanklets

Two meters master race.

I can barely walk through doors and fit on chairs and benches.

Any taller, and it would be an inconvenience.

Who gives a shit man,its like you dont see qts with manlets everyday.

how son?

6'2 nigga

Why is she still a virgin?

>gf
>virgin
>not fucking your gf
maximum overkek

5'8
pretty ok with that

6'1

Recently found out my younger brother is only 5'11.5

what did you think he was?

At least 6', but a little shorter than me. His ID says 5'11, so he's not hiding it.

I feel like I do this a lot too, overestimate the heights of people

5'9.5"

fuck you guys.

Also, holding your breath makes you taller.

6'5

I think it's pretty hard to tell when someone is within +/- 1" of me. On a side note, I've noticed a lot of short guys lie quite a bit about their height. There are a lot of 5'7 guys out there with 5'10 on their IDs.

yeah very true. this guy I know who is a good two inches shorter than me actually thinks he's taller than me. I just let him live with that delusion. People are just bad at determining heights.

People always overestimate height

Teacher in High school always told me I was 6'6 o 6'7 at least

Only 6'4 tho

>5'7

p-perfect height, r-right guys? just short enough to f-...f-...

f-f-f-f-fit in my seat!!!!

not that guy, but also 5'6''. Just be confident, strong and not ugly. It'll probably help being born where the average height is around 5'7'' too.

170cm/5'7" masterrace here
>TFW having to ask grocery store personnel or friends/roommates to reach top shelf when shopping
>TFW you will never be taken seriously when you get mad

>Am 194cm
>Have 196 on passport

U mad manlets?

6 2'
188 cm
19 years old

I'm the guy you responded to. Unless you're in, like, Scandinavia or the Netherlands, you should be at the same height or taller than at least 70-80% of the females you encounter. You are still within the normal human height range and you are not so short that it has become freakish.

Work on your personality, outgoingness, style of dress (this is a big one), and try to stay lean. If you have to, wear some 1.5-2 inch lifts when going out and socializing early on when your confidence isn't as good, or for job interviews. Do not wear them all the time so that they become a crutch though. The idea is become at peace with your height and make do with what nature gave you. You should only try to boost your height when it is psychologically advantageous for you.

This board used to fuck me up over my height. I'd stress and freak about it like crazy. Then I met the most laid back guy I know, standing at 5'1". He had an incredibly charming personality and a smoking hot girlfriend of the same height who could have gotten a guy a foot taller if she wanted. But she didn't.

That guy was a real wakeup call for me, and I've grown past feeling sorry over something I can never change, and instead decided to focus on all the things I CAN change and CAN make better for myself, and I've had excellent success with both women and the workplace since.
Height is a bolster to success, but it is not success itself. Don't let your height define your destiny on this planet. Crush it, dude

5'10" king of manlets.
Is not much of an issue where I live tho. The average male is 5'6"