Can you get girls' numbers without talking?

can you get girls' numbers without talking?

youtube.com/watch?v=tG4sKioLAxw

He is a disgusting manwhore.

I wish I was him.

i could if i was dyel like him

if I wanted to hear a joke...

literally the driver

Just proves that nothing is as important as a good body. I'm glad I came to Veeky Forums.

this is
incredibly cringy

>nothing is as important as a good body
put the same body on a 5'5 body and guess how women will react
genetics(aka height/face/frame) trumps all

*on a 5'5 guy

I would like Connor if he wasn't such a tool. pretty much Jeff^2.

Why has Veeky Forums been bombarded by you LOOKS HEIGHT FRAME faggots so much recently?

Go back to your containment forums on sluthate and lookism

>Just proves that nothing is as important as a good body.
*for getting attention from sluts

Poor Veeky Forums, has some of the worst standards on Veeky Forums

is your dream goal really to walk up to a woman, and get her number? can you not do that now? unless you want the ego boost from what he's doing now i don't see much of a point. everyone who's put that much work into their body deserves to show off, it's a job well done for sure. but this? this entire setup he has with the youtube channel and the camera setups? that's what you want?

do we even know if these are fabricated situations or not? how many clickbait youtube channels earn revenue this way?

>how many clickbait youtube channels earn revenue this way?
Nearly all of them

Plus its not like they show a proper balance of success/failures

But Veeky Forums is insecure and stupid so this shit is gold here

and i'm going to drop some fox+grapes shit here, with his setup he's got going here, does this not speak volumes about the kind of person he is normally? Veeky Forums should be about self-improvement overall, i don't think the goals should stop here.

yeah, i didn't bother to look into this guy until this thread, i just thought he was some super fitness idol, but, yeah.

Good face and height is more important, then body. Just body is useless. Face is a requirement at minimum

Already have a good face. I could pull pretty easily even as a fatty because of good aesthetics. Just working on body now.

grats on the genetics bro, hope you make it

spotted the 5-5 ugly dude

I once got a blowjob from a drunk chick and all I did was flash my abs when I was dyel

Idk op can you see a grills face without looking her in the eye?
>eternal questions of the eternal autist.

This guys really autistic to watch, aesthetic af but still autistic

Stop spamming your shit, Connor