How long does boogie realistically have to live?

How long does boogie realistically have to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
thoughtcatalog.com/dr-chet-williams/2014/06/this-450-pound-man-fasted-for-over-a-year-and-he-lost-more-than-half-his-weight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he missing toes?

If he stays at his current weight, maybe 10-15 years at the most.

A few years. Also can someone tell me what kcal are? I know they're calories but are they the same? Because on the nhs website it says I need 2500 kcal a day

I don't know who he is, but most fatties keep gaining weight

1000 calories=1 kcal which is the same as 1 Cal (with capital C) and what we think when talking about Calories
Kilo means a thousand, that's why a kg is a 1000 grams for example

i don't get fat fucks. this guy keeps crying about shitty life because he's overweight yet continues eating and getting even fatter. why don't you put the fork down you fat piece of shit?

no sympathy at all from me. luckily he will be fertilizing the ground soon enough

yes in the us when you see "calories" printed on a box it actually means kilocalories or Cal as apposed to cal. One kilocalorie/food calorie/ kilogram calorie is actually 1000 calories.

kcal are kilocalories (1 kilocalorie is 1000 calories). When talking about calories people usually mean kcal (kilocalories), but just cba to use the k. 1 calorie is nothing, whenever you read calories in nutritional values it's kilocalories.

Peripheral edema due to congestive heart failure. He's probably got a couple years left if I'm to be optimistic.

doesnt he have congestive heart failure?
Prognosis for that shit it grim,

so is 250 kcal in a hamburger? out of the 2500 kcal i need a day?

>What's wrong with my legs

Edemas due to him being a fat fuck and the heart not being able to fight gravity

Obviously

i honestly don't know how his heart is still beating, or how he hasn't had a second heart attack yet

Did he develop heart failure due to being overweight or was he born with it?

he got it from being a fat lazy fuck with no discipline

High blood pressure is the leading cause of CHF, and being tragically fat is the leading cause of high BP.

He needs to just die already tbhfam

Oh right right I was thinking about Congenital heart defect

it just seemed like there would be a lot more calories in a hamburger than 250

That's because mcdick burgers are tiny.

No. You think that but the truth is that fat people get fat by eatling too much of those hamburgers.

They're shitty calories though. Like you could eat McDonalds every day and not gain a pound if you restrict the calories, but you're still gonna feel like shit because of the terrible nutritional values.

>tfw someone deleted his YouTube account and hacked his Twitter, and he had a full meltdown
>tfw YouTube restored everything
Fuck YouTube and fuck colostomybag2988.

Genetics. He just has too much genetics.

he only got it back because someone from google was there at the con. otherwise he might not have.

I like Boogie, but it seems like he doesn't actually give a fuck about his weight despite what he's always preaching in his videos. Like I get his legs are jacked to shit so exercise is difficult but jesus to maintain or even add fat at his size must take some fucking work.

how come food doesn't tell you how many cal/kcal are in food now? they tell you everything else except the amount of calories

That seems pretty optimistic.

Where the fuck do you live where they don't report calories on boxes? It's pretty much legally mandatory everywhere.

Did you see the BBC post mortem shit of a whale? Not long bro, not long.

Unfortunately because of the stuff they use to preserve people he will not be fertilizing anything, he will just take up more space than a normal grave would.

This.

>watch that video
>he has a dog

FAT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO OWN DOGS FUCKING SELFISH CUNTS

Realizing this made me gag in disgust

Please don't make boogie threads. Not even because it's only tangently fitness related but it depresses me. I can't bear to see someone kill themselves slowly like this. This guy is tightening his double cheeseburger noose with his own two hands every fucking day. You know he can feel it literally choking him as it tightens but he won't stop.

Not even disgusted at this point fampai just said

Just came across him.

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM

How is he not terrified of himself? Literally making a million excuses. I would be in shock to see my body give out bit by bit. He literally has to sit his legs on a different chair to be able to sit on a chair. As far as anyone's concerned his "beard" might actually be his chest hair. How does his father not renounce his mother 3 times for cheating on him after confusing his fat squeezed eyes for asian eyes? How does he use his left hand to move the mouse when he faps if his arm can't cross half his chest length? Can he even fap? Jesus Christ

>No it has nothing to do with being fat.

He is wearing a bedsheet. A fucking bedsheet.

I know the calorie unit of measurement is based on the amount of energy needed to raise the temperature of one cubic centimeter of water by one degree centigrade. Is that the one kcal, or one cal?

hope that fat peace of shit dies soon

That's cal, and kcal is 1k calories which is 1 food calorie, which is what's relevant for nutrition.

Wait has he confirmed he has CCF and had a heart attack or is that speculation? I don't doubt it but I just wanted to know if he has acknowledged it.

he knows he is fat and should lose weight to continue living on but he excuses his laziness and lack of determination with the simple

"I was abused by my mother as a kid so I turned to food for comfort"

Literally that is the excuse he uses everytime he address why he is unsuccessful in losing weight.

To top it off his mother had been dead for like 5 - 10 years or something like that.

This blob of a human being is so pathetic desu.

I mean I get that it is due to a nasty infection. But I banged my foot in a car-door too, burned off the skin of 30% of my back, had surgeons operate on me with non-sterile equipment - and never got this shit.

You can't tell me that the poor circulation and decreased systemic immunity that obesity brings doesn't make these things much, much more likely to occur. It's always druggies and obese people that get sepsis and/or necrosis from trivial shit and claim "it could happen to anyone." Yeah, but it's not nearly as likely.

Right?

>It's normally something that people who get treated from cancer get
>I somehow got it
>Totally not cuz I'm morbidly obese

He says he closed his leg in a car door. How the fuck do you accidentally close your entire fucking leg in a car door?

My uncle dying at 60 from his bigness was a wake up call.

When your skin turns red/blotchy like that it means your heart is failing to pump blood to your body.

He's got a few months at most.

T. Fit Physician

>Literally making a million excuses.
That's boogie. Nothing is his fault. A victim of circumstance.

He's a fucking fat waste of space.

He casually talks about his diabetic legs like it's nothing, and the video got a sickening amount of likes. Only a massive heart attack can save this guy to wake him up for good, if he manage to survive it.

11:55
>it's the first holiday season where I didn't gain
>and i'm pretty damn proud of that too

Literally human trash.

Reminder that he has a wife

>CHAD gets a HEART ATTACK and DIABETES while you're at a NORMAL WEIGHT and CRIES

he said he cant even fuck her and even if he could she has a serious case of manface

kekd tho

except she has sex with his best friend faggot.

lol that's pathetic. Makes you wonder why she even married him. I mean his channel is pretty big, but not like millionaire big I reckon. Then again he seems to only buy manchild crap so maybe he has 100k piled up and she's waiting to collect.

He made a vid about this a while back, I think he's worth a million roughly and that'll just keep going/increase for a bit when he dies.

>haha, being called fat doesn't even bother me!
>STOP FAT SHAMING ME

???

He mentioned in the video he's still in debt from the medical bills.

He's full of shit, literally.

I'd say lower end of that yeah, but it won't be a good 10 years.

That right there is a cardinal symptom of heart failure.
Is hugely optimistic. The guy is already on his way out.

>Only a massive heart attack can save this guy to wake him up for good
No. He's fucked. He's the sort of person who is legit going straight to his fucking grave.

How old is he anyways?

He said he had this happen to him when he was 22 (fucking christ) and that he managed to keep his leg for 20 years and he's really proud of that.

So he's around 42-44... how the fuck did he survive for so long?

My god it just keeps going
>my legs were oozing a strange fluid
>I woke up 3 days later in the emergency room because my legs had gone septic
>diagnosed with lymphedema in mid-20's
>doctor advised amputation, boogie says no
>cost several hundred thousand dollars in leg treatment
>leg is still rotting and trying to kill him,
>needs constant treatment and antibiotics
>routinely becomes septic, has several infections per year originating from the dead leg
>once of these incidents dissolved his skin to the point where it sloughed off
>but I'm doing great and I'm proud of it because I kept my beetus legs for 20 years!
>praise me for barely keeping my limbs alive!

>

Great genetics

Ironically enough.

he has a black bodybuilder who is a "roommate" to him and his wife and is supposedly gay, do the math user. Boogie ain't Chad, he's Carl.

Yeah, he's definitely fucked.

>Some say it's due to heart failure and that''s a fair guess

No you fat fuck that is exactly what it is.

No fucking way.

Got a link where this is said? Just... fuck me dead

>Dec 8
>acting like the holidays are over

He kinda looks gay though

Well she kind of has a man face so......?

Second? Second as in he's had one b4?

This is not good my friend

>married millionaire couple has "roomate."
>black Veeky Forumsizen
hahahaha, you couldn't make this shit up. at least our boi is doing well.

kek

It wasn't related to his weight though. He slammed his toe on the bed when he was 25 and it got infected. He didn't have money to treat it because of George W. Bush's policies and the puss got to his heart. It's normal to assume it's about his weight I get that, but it has absolutely nothing to do with it.

see He has a really sad life which is made sadder by the fact that he isn't a bad guy, he's just incredibly weak willed.

This. Moving around for him has to burn a dump truck of calories.

I wonder how long he coyld survive completely fasted, just water... I bet over a year.

With water and micro-nutrients, probably over a year.

What stored energy is targeted when you go into starvation?

Like how long is it going to be only stored fat that's used before the body moves on to muscle and even organs? Or does it do that from the beginning of starvation it just burns through fat easier than through muscle and organs thus making it seem like it just goes through fat? What's the consumption ratio really?

He said he did make a million this year all in but his expenses are sky high. Not least because he's a consumerist man child.

You might be right he's certainly gone on holiday with them before but I think his roommate is another dude. A white guy. He's been in some video way back.

They wanted him to live with them and profit of Boogies success after essentially carrying his NEET ass for a decade or so. Which is sound.

Honestly I like Boogie alot and watch almost all his videos. I've been watching forever though and he was just a shut in /b/tard in his prime. Much more entertaining.

He was pretty edgy once upon a time and had obviously given up in every sense of the word and was pretty Shoenice tier at times. Now he's a crowdpleasing moderate but whatever he's earned some respite from his shit life.

So a Gram is 1000 gram?

MAN FUCK BOOGIE AND HIS FAT ASS

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Brain still needs carbohydrates.

based negro

Kilogram is 1000 gram

It doesn't matter what the cause of the first was you dumbshit.

If. You. Have. Had. A. Previous. Heart. Attack. For. ANY REASON. then. You're. Extra. Tard. If. U. Get. Super. Fat.

Fucking parasite didn't even get 100k views for such desperate bait.

3 quarter rep pull ups to the finish.

No need to give him views guys.

I feel your anger but I expressed mine through sarcasm (the post you replied to). My bad bro

>Brain still needs carbohydrates.
But it can survive on ketones, it's not pleasant - but you can live; otherwise we'd have been fucked as a species a long time ago.

thoughtcatalog.com/dr-chet-williams/2014/06/this-450-pound-man-fasted-for-over-a-year-and-he-lost-more-than-half-his-weight/

It would be safe for Boogie to simply fast for over a year. In the end it would be good for him and his stomach organ would dramatically shrink. Seriously.

That's a very tiny burger you're looking at

For you

Fuck. All he needs to do is LITERALLY stop eating?

Just tell his wife and her BBC injector to help him out with this... unless they are purposely enabling him to kill him...

The plot, and Boogie, thickens

B E E T U S
E
E
T
U
S

Holy shit hahahaaaa. Make him an honorary Veeky Forumsizen.