Who here is /study/ing?

Who here is /study/ing?
I know you're here because adderall distracts the fuck out of you

>taking the pharmaceutical jew
natty is the best life

I am. Although I'm here just while I drink my tea.

>taking any drugs at all for study
Idiots the lot of students are. All it does is create an addiction and you just feel worse off.

I only take it when I know I need to study for 8+ hours straight. I take it a few times a semester and am completely fine. People don't just spontaneously turn into drug fiend.

Engineering student here, trying to stay fit

Yeah and you're still going to get addicted to it, well fucking done you're an idiot

Has it ever occurred to you to study 4 hours on two days rather than 8 in one? Case and fucking point your brain is already scrambled you cant even study unless its a binge while you're high.

Its apparent that you're uneducated

Yeah if I had all the time in the world that'd be nice. I would rather just study an hour a day if I could. Too bad I live in reality.

>American Education system
>Everyone else is retarded so its okay I am too!
Sorry you were born in a shit country

>I have enough time for 8 hours in one session but not smaller amounts over a longer period of time
You are lying to yourself and its sad as fuck. I study medicine and im in an internship can promise I do more work than you do.

But okay druggie, you keep up with your drug addiction and convince yourself that it isnt a problem.

>Yeah if I had all the time in the world that'd be nice. I would rather just study an hour a day if I could. Too bad I live in reality.
You obviously dont because if you dont have an hour spare a day to study you're doing something seriously wrong.

Excuses excuses

not gonna make it

>Irritability
Oh look, adderall addicts

>tells someone else they're lying before going on to lie in the very next sentence

>Absolutely no one on Veeky Forums can be studying things
Are you actually retarded, how much adderall do you take? Holy shit.

Im sorry that the reality people study medicine is foreign to you.

>More excuses
See Join a drug rehabilitation group, kick the habit, learn to manage your time properly, stop blaming others for your failures.

I bet if you took a survey 95% of fit would say they're studying to be doctors

1. I don't take adderall
2. I study a STEM degree and I know I'm not the only one here that does
3. You're just making a huge deal out of nothing and spam refreshing this thread. Hence why I think you're lying about doing more work than the user you were responding to.

What excuses? I do very well every semester and am content with myself. I study all semester without adderall, and then occasionally binge study with the help of adderall. Adderall does benefit stuff like that, you know?

If adderall distracts you, OP, you're doing it wrong

>Yeah if I had all the time in the world that'd be nice.
>Too bad I live in reality.

would love to try adderall, how do i get it?
so far i guess my options are:
>ask doc,
what will happen:
>doc says i dont need to

>ask around in my classes
what will happen:
>people will think im a crazy drughead

what do?

>people will think im a crazy drughead
That'd be rather hypocritical considering 75% of your peers are probably on the stuff

That's not an excuse. Sometimes you have less than ideal time constraints. Sometimes you just have to deal with the fact that you just need to sit down for hours on end and get shit done.

Right and if you have the time for to sit down for hours on end one day what is keeping you from splitting the sitting down like your making excuses for not having time to?

I've been studying for the last two months. FUCKING brutal I hate this shit

For me there is one of two scenarios. Heavy material is given and immediately tested upon for multiple courses. Or material is given while I'm busy with non school related activities so I must delegate specific entire days to specific activities. I consider myself to be fairly responsible and good with my time management, but sometimes you're simply unable to spread out the studying at a pleasant pace.

Any architecture students here?

I was giving my doctor big broad hints that he was not responding to at all (I was seeing him for circs. we were addressing very well with Lexipro). When I would say the things I thought shaded toward an ASHD diagnosis, he'd say 'sleep more' or 'get more exercise.' I finally sort of put it out there that I could not get my work done, I was always distracted, that it was hurting me professionally and that it was making me unhappy and tense and short with the people closest to me (all true), and I said isn't there something that you can do to help me?

He gave me a script, and it has been a godsend. But you will become dependent on it. And the initial period on it, which is the most amazing, does not last much more than maybe a month, and will not come back. But when the euphoria phase is over, you still have much greater powers of concentration.

What the long-term effects are/will be, though, I don't know.

hmm.
might hold off for now

any sites/onions to get adderall?

Two finals tomorrow, my last real semester of school (next semester is like meme tier 7 credit hours)

feel very apathetic, have my cheat sheet done for the first final and can't be assed to go review the notes

I'd love to try adderall or something similar just to see if it has any effect on my procrastination. No idea how to get in the UK though.

I tried noopept but can't say I noticed any difference. Then I tried modafinil which just made me feel super anxious. I didn't even finish it (still in my draw 9 months later).