How real is this graph?

How real is this graph?

Do I have the same sexual appeal of a 15 year old girl?

what the fuck is SMV? soccer mom van? are those the ages at which you are most likely to buy such van?

It's BS.

Sexual market value.

Pseudoscience subjective bullshit put into a graph in an attempt to seem legitimate.

what kind of shit is this? also, not fitness related

explain why is BS then fags.

>sexual appeal doesn't have to do with fitness
kek idiot.

Redpill-tier broscience

butthurt roasties detected

Because different people peak differently.

It's more or less accurate. On average girls peak about 24, I'd say. Though I know some asian women who actually take care of themselves who I feel like will be prime until 30 at least.

Lol. It really depends with that kind of person you are. I know 38-year-old women that would blow any 23-year-old out of the water, vice-versa and everything in-between.

is based on averages though.
there's still outliers.

The onus is on you to prove what the fuck this even is. Where is the data from? How was it collected?

This is more of a meme then SS and GOMAD are compined

That chart depends on you maturing, gaining charisma, resources, and refining your looks.

I'd say it applies on average, but varies depending on the individual.

reverse search on google, it comes from the rational male.

dunno on the data gathering methodology, but it seems legit.

Until you start dating a girl in her late 20's.

T. Girl I'm her late 20's

not really, what females seek in males (house, job, a car, being Veeky Forums, mental maturity) seems to peak around those years.

Very hard for a

Try a 24-year-old guy.

>i dont know anything about the methodology uses for this graph, but it confirms my biases so I like it

Where did our education system go wrong, Veeky Forums?

I like how it's implied that girls younger than 15 have sexual market value too.

[spoiler]its's true[/spoiler]

Lol, younger girls seem to go more for the $$$ than their older counterparts. Life beats us up all equally and we give up the whole Disney crap.

If we're basing this on anecdotal evidence I'm gonna have to disagree

I'll repeat:
the things women seek in males: mental maturity, a job, a home, a car, social responsability, some social status, tend to peak in males at 35.

I used to think males peaked at 30, but I see is even later.

i like how their value is equal to a 30 yr old male

my value is 18-28. Oldest I been with was 32. She's 35 now and still looks the same

It is though
In a free society it would be more evident.
I'm not gonna comment on whether that's a good or bad thing

They do. Do you not remember when puberty hit and the girls that grew well were goddess-like to the tiny pre-pubescent boys? It's not saying that they have sex appeal to 40 year old guys, its saying in their range they blow boys out of the water.

Hell, even in the 20s a lot of men still haven't figured their shit out. It's not until their late 20's that men start to because more valuable. 1-25 is the grinding time to become a man, until then it's tough.

on average, yes
however, you're likely ugly, a manlet and a virgin

>turning 25 in four months
>mfw i read this

ITS A GRAPH SO IT MUST BE TRUE
yeah buddy im sure that unless the dude is loaded as fuck, no 55 year old has the same "sexual market value" as a 25 year old

A woman's main assets are her youth and beauty, both are in their peak in her late teens are early 20s. Depending on the woman and her lifestyle she can still look good in her late 20s and 30s, but she'll never look as good as she was when she was ~23.

A man's main asset is his status. If a man improves himself by his mid 30s he's reaching his full potential. He still young, he has build himself a career (hopefully), his body is in shape, and the most important thing is he has accumulated enough experience and confidence that he is now truly a man.

Just think of it like an MMO man, you're about to finish the noob area and it's time to become a sick motherfucker. You gotta grind. It's going to suck, but this user believes in you

>38 year old woman or 10 year old bait
i dont even want to know what you guys would choose

I would think a 28 year old man with a career and looks would have a higher market value than a 36 year old

I mean come on, men age better but it's not like 20 year old girls are clamoring for 36 year old men

The implication is that all men should wait until their 30's to settle down as that's when they're peaking, doesn't reflect society at all

this

Man's value must be build. You build your body, you build you career, you build your social status.

Unless you inherit a shitload of money, which is easy mode and happens to 1% of men.

Because most men in general settle early. And you're right, a 28 year old with fame and power (think of dan bilzerian) is vastly superior than someone in their 40s through the eyes of women. But its rare.

>I would think a 28 year old man with a career and looks would have a higher market value than a 36 year old
>I mean come on, men age better but it's not like 20 year old girls are clamoring for 36 year old men
>The implication is that all men should wait until their 30's to settle down as that's when they're peaking, doesn't reflect society at all

its true to a point, but youre agreeing with bullshit

>7/10 25 year old making 30k
>4/10 55 year old make making 100k

tell me who gets more pussy

>Until you start dating a girl in her late 20's.
A used up cumwrag looking to finally settle down with a beta and baby trap him?

Nice meme

Well this thread makes me feel a whole lot better about being a loser at 23 since I know I'll probably have my shit together by the time I'm 30

Go back to /r9k/

I'm 29 and I've noticed much more interest from younger women. And I'm starting to look at guys in their early 20s and they do look and behave like boys. When I looks bad at my early 20s I was super more inexperienced and, dare I say it, beta. Women can sense your comfyness with yourself and stability (I'm not talking about money) which only experience can get you.

>fame and power

Not even that. Look at the economy we're in. The millenial median wage is fucking $20,000 in the states. If you're a 28 year old man making $80k you are basically a god among children today and you have your pick of the female litter.

We are speaking generally right? Bilzerian is like a 0.0001% exception and shouldn't even be part of this argument, filthy rich people will always get whatever they want

Why are you implying the 55 year old man is a 4/10. If you take care of your body (I'm on Veeky Forums, right?) and you're lucky with your facial genes, you'll be fine. Don't think every guy in his 50s looks like the regular beer belly loser.

Also according to OP's graph a 55 year old man is equal to a 35 year old woman, which is not such a stretch.

The economy definitely plays a part. I work retail and make shit money (which will change soon as I'm moving) but compared to an older man making much more money I'm nothing comparatively.

Luckily I understand my situation and work my ass off to become good looking and interesting, and hopefully, pave the way to being that guy.

The 25 year old, probably

Thanks for proving my point moron. Thats fuckin George Clooney, not your AVERAGE 55 year old man.

The 55 year old making 100k if he was so inclined. It's easy to get women with money.

>Thats fuckin George Clooney
NO WAY!

We're talking about body and appearance, not fame. It's assumed a guy in his 50s will have a nice income.

Why would a young and attractive 23-year-old girl would want to sleep with a guy that's old enough to be her dad/grandpa?

>Luckily I understand my situation and work my ass off to become good looking and interesting, and hopefully, pave the way to being that guy.
I'm in the same situation and I think that's the right way to think about this. No point getting angry or depressed about the facts of life.

I would say men peak at about 30. They don't look scrawny and faggy anymore, but not old either.
Women peak at 18-20 with some exceptions, like Natalya

Were you born yesterday, kid?

Also learn to read >according to OP's graph a 55 year old man is equal to a 35 year old woman

because women also look for money or fame, retard.

women sexuality is more complex than males.

look how rich dudes get 5 young girls, even while they're old as fuck.

delusion

I know how girls my age think, if a 55 year old dude showed up in the bar trying to pick them up they would be scared off, 100k or not

a 55 year old may have success with women in their 30's but not with college girls ffs

You have no idea how women work, do you?

Status man. Status. Say it again, status.

Imagine trump. Imagine the fucking multitude of women he's slept with over the years. Women don't view men as we view women. Physical attractiveness plays a part, but it's much more complex than that.

I thought we weren't talking about the exceptions?

>rich dudes

who cares about millionaires, that throws the whole formula out as they're outliers

For the same reason that guy would want to bang a girl who's old enough to be his daughter.

>I know how girls my age think

is not hard to have a lot of money if you've been working for decades and do investment, retards.

if you don't have at least one million by 55, you fucked up somewhere.

Yeah and Trump is your regular 55-year-old, right?

No shit. I even doubt he will have success with women in their 30's.

Not everybody has rich parents kiddo

It's happened before and they were appalled and joking about it

come on, once you're 50 and above you're approaching grandpa age, your best bet on getting a young girl is a mail order bride or some demented weirdo on tinder or OkCupid

>Women don't view men as we view women. Physical attractiveness plays a part, but it's much more complex than that.
This. Attractiveness (body, face) is like 1/3 of what women look for, the rest 2/3 are status and behaviour. If a guy in his 50s is in shape, has nice clothes, nice job and a nice car and is alpha, those college sluts WILL suck his dropped old man's balls like it's nothing.

25 year old, definitely.

Having been offered money by rich guys in their 50s to date them, I can say that being rich does not make girls go for old men. If you're old, you're old.

he's 70

a 50 year old can still land average 30 year old females, is not uncommon.

is called saving and investment dumb millenial.

So, you need to make millions and be 55 to get a woman in her 30's? Please, reenter reality.

The graph says a 55 year old man is equal to a 35 year old woman. I don't know why you're all claiming that the regular 55 year old man can't get the young women in their prime. Of course he won't.

Why are you being such a little bitch? Why not give a counter-argument if you're going to just strawman me.

is not common but is not weird neither.
there's plenty of mid 20 girls dating suggar daddies.

I didn't make the claim, I think some old dude ITT is being delusional

of course this graph was probably made by a 38 year old

But I thought it was about getting hot girls and not "average 30-year-old females"?