Fat person hate thread

Fat person hate thread
Get In and get motivated

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4013922/Man-resigns-job-portraying-Santa-fat-shaming-boy-came-wish-list.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZL68M1D198
youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are fat people happy?`
I cant imagine.

I actually doubletaked when I first saw that pic.
Well done.

If they were happy we wouldn't have stuff like HAES and fat acceptance where the whole purpose seems to be that they want others to tell them that it's OK to be fat.

OC

WAT

Veeky Forums seems really conflicted about bigger-than-usual women.

hitest

>mfw

We already have a FPH

Nice God trips

How does one even get that big without dying?

That's a lovely ottoman behind her-no, wait...

you can see the pain in his eyes

Little fat fuck kid was told by Santa Claus to lay off the burgers and fries.

Top fucking kek.

He's young. That article says 21. I was 410lbs at 19 years old. 455lbs at 20. If your relationship with food isn't healthy (binge eating all the time. Usually as a coping method for anxiety and depression), gaining that much weight isn't difficult at all.

It also becomes a self perpetuating problem. Eat WAY too much because depressed. Get fatter. Get more depressed because fatter. Eat. Get fatter. Repeat ad nauseum.

I'm 330lbs now at 24. Been on and off dieting for years because of fighting the binge eating problem. Once you've fucked up like that butterslug did, it's a deep hole to climb out of alone.

Surely you can report him for that? Expose the faggot.

Mine came at least half an hour early mate

Oh, it's fit chick with her obnoxious mouth trying to take a sip pic

I read this as "doublecaked"

Nice going fattie, now go stuff your face because your will is breaking.

Good luck. Keep going bro!

Hope you make it user, everyone has the right to live in a healthy body

>maybe a move

Poor kid, it's his parent's fault.

Yeah, his mom is also fat.

But I think Santa did him a favor, he needs to hear that this is not good for him.

Whelp. Bullied for telling the truth. Enjoy your slow death, kid.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4013922/Man-resigns-job-portraying-Santa-fat-shaming-boy-came-wish-list.html

>The man has portyrayed Santa for at least 10 years. In exchange for $1,000 each holiday season, he acts as Santa at the town's Christmas tree lighting ceremony, Christmas parade, and on the several weekends at the town's Santa house.

>He was scheduled to play Santa the next two weekends. The town has not yet found a replacement .

>no sex

Don't think she'll have much problems there...

What exactly did he say to this kid?

'Lay off the hamburgers and french fries'

I think the ones that still feel anything for women are in a pretty small minority by now.

You can get fired for this?!

Anyone remembers the times Al Bundy could laugh about fat women every single week and nobody gave a fuck?

That fucking forehead.Wow.

>gaining that much weight isn't difficult at all.
tell that to children in Liberia

Yup. That was before fatties invented 'fat shaming' as discrimination.

Note that the mom was the one who fat shamed the kid way more, since she went to the fucking Daily Mail.

Poor Santa.

"fat-shaming" and other buzzmemes are the fursecution of the modern age

No survivors

Any person can be happy.

A fat person can be anything.

Your weight doesn't decide your personality.

>Kid Ruins Christmas for Whole Town Because Feelings Hurt

t.whale

This is truth. Good luck getting anyone on Veeky Forums to appreciate this perspective though.

well fatness implies lazyness

Holy shit, they are going to destroy that kids life in that town.
I mean his life is going to be outright hell for the next few months.

>come on user it's free

Had a fat roommate once. She did a number of horrible things.

> Drank a mixture of 1/3rd cordial and 2/3rds diet coke because "its healthier that way"
> When I cooked and offered some to roomates, she would take 2-3 adult human portions on one plate
> Replaced milk in coffee with cream. Then replaced the water in the coffee with milk after a few months of that
> would finish a 1kg bag of sugar in 4 days. No idea what she did with it to eat it all that fast
> Allowed a 2l bucket of ice cream to melt and then drank it all from the tub

I suspect that she had been kept under control by her parents before going to university, and independence let her express her every lardbeast urge. Her teeth also noticably got worse as her waistband expanded. Her toothbrush gathered dust by the sink for the duration of her stay.

I know how you feel. It really is a downward spiral with thes eating disorders. Neither fat shaming nor fat acceptance helps, especially when kids are developing.

I have trouble eating and have had for years. My mother was obese and didn't teach us about nutrition at all. I just kept eating and eating and eating. Well she still had some fit bf and he had very nice parents who sort of spoiled us. One day i guess I played dumb to get more food or just convinced myself to eat more so his parents gave me another meal. He came in and got mad and called me a pig. I think I was like 7 or 8 years old ofc overweight.

Well whenever I see food or have a meal that line repeats over and over in my head regardless of me exercising or eating healthier meals. And after losing weight it made it worse just me realizing what a pig I was all my life. Im down to 100 pounds and food makes me sick and im already depressed.

Fuck fat people

Dude.. what the fuck?

wew lad

> Allowed a 2l bucket of ice cream to melt and then drank it all from the tub
This might be one of the most degenerate things I've ever fucking read about fatties

Guaranteed diabetes.
I hate such dirty pigs. Good they kill themselves like this.

is that really her ass? Dear god....

Is she dead?

mirin those glotes

Not yet, I have seen her lumbering around the campus on occasion. I think the lack of mobility scooter access on the campus is keeping her alive by forcing some movement to feed

Youth, and later in his life, the marvels of modern medicine.

When im bored, i like to go on instagram and search for shit like #haes or #fatandhealthy and get into arguments with the fat fems. Its hilarious the fucking pseudoscience they believe. I had this lady tell me that she doesnt diet, because when she does, her body fights back and "gains weight".

these fucking people are raising children in this world.

What a cuck.

You have to be retarded not to take this opportunity to sue the city for defamation, hurt, mental anguish, etc. This case would be a goldmine.

At least I think so. My knowledge of american law is pretty much zero.

Might just be the sugar taking over

>Capacity is critical captain
>Captain she won't be able to take much more
>Captain this is bad, the valves are giving in
>Captain there's just too many of us, we need to remove some of the energy
>ALL HANDS ON DECK YOU CARBY BASTARDS
>ALTERNATE BETWEEN THE LEFT AND RIGHT FIN
>LET'S GET THIS BEAST SWIMMING

>time for winter bulk
>no money for delicious quality meat though
>cut to 300 kcals a day
>body confused
>body fights back
>gain massive amount of weight
>cheapest gains ever

I outsmarted the system. Thanks fatties!

He QUITTED his job, dude.

Disgusting. Though I some times replace the water in my coffee with skim milk.

>GOMAD son

kek

>Enjoy your slow death, kid.

Thicc AF

Irrelevant. He was hired by the town so presumably they can be held responsible and you can't escape "responsibility" by quitting your job.

Hey you aren't too far gone! You can change your life permanently right now. I believe in you user!

We're all gonna make it brah

>tfw so fat you become Asian

from one mouthful to the next

So constantly?

Sounds like you're in denial

Why it's always the "women" doing the most FPH-worthy stories?

I cant say for certain; but I feel that thats where alot of our tax dollars are going. Public assistance to people like that

Youre right, a fat person can be happy. But its not healthy, and I bet if you asked a fat person if they would be willing to trade their souls to be medium built for the rest of their lives without having to work for it they would take the deal in a fucking heartbeat because even they know that being Fat is literally depressing

>tfw you wanoo hahna sobassa Solo eta Chewbacca but they keelo woota mena Pringles instead

Female fatties are the most vocal about 'muh fat pride'. But male fatties have some disgusting or ridiculous stories too.

Like Andrew.

major cringe

But that would mean you can't lift the autism away.

because women no matter how fat will still be validated by men looking to fuck them

Or this guy. Thought he was funny. 10/10 always makes me rage.

>If you aren't 5'5 and 110lbs You aren't a real woman
Wow, sick not-burn

Wow, the human body is amazing. His organs keep functioning even in those conditions. It's incredible.

i think i killed his sister in Dragon age origins

Holy shit I've that guy's degenerate videos pop up around Veeky Forums, is that really him in the crowdfunding article?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZL68M1D198

top ten anime betrayals

>tfw your bulk is going so well it literally goes to your head

What suregon would operate on him?

What a story

Let me finish that sentence for you:

>My dick started getting hard

Does anyone have the story of the former fat girl who lost weight and started calling out HAES bullshit? Might be inspiring for fat brahs

G'damn

just watch this fat fuck jesus chist i feel sick
youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc